Will you submit to forced covid non vaccines, that are called vaccines?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How utterly arrogant of you. Do you follow the Hippocrates Oath only on people who agree with you?
I guess intelligent thought and freedom of choice ARE absolutely incomprehensible to you. I pity your patients.
Dr Mengele would approve.

Yep… I’m an arrogant SOB.
Does that make you feel better?

How utterly arrogant of you. Do you follow the Hippocrates Oath only on people who agree with you?
I guess intelligent thought and freedom of choice ARE absolutely incomprehensible to you. I pity your patients.
Dr Mengele would approve.
As militant and as passionate as all of you are on NOT receiving the vaccine for whatever reasons you have- I know there are several-
I feel the opposite because of my personal experience with fighting this sh!t in the trenches and watching good people die over and over- while (people like you or maybe similar to you) call it a hoax and made up, or accuse people like me of giving substandard care based on some flawed info you got off the internet.
You know, because your 18 months of learning to do “research” is basically the same as 4 years of undergrad, 4 years of medical school, 4 years of residency and a fellowship- where you learn to analyze studies and weed the crap ones out.
But go ahead, feel superior, keep calling all of us out as arrogant because we won’t stand for your flawed logic or theories.
Science is science. It’s not an opinion - it is factual.

I never called the virus a hoax and I'm not anti vaccine, I had the flu jab last year.
I just dont trust this "vaccine", I think its been rushed and no one knows the long term side effects yet because it hasnt been studied long enough.
remember Thalidimide? that was supposed to be "safe" too.

On 8/13 my wife tested positive. I followed on 8/17. Turns out our 6 months old brought it back from day care. 6 months old and 4 year old had mild symptoms. Our University of CA healthcare system told us to stay home until we're blue in the face and take Tylenol. I asked specifically for ivermectin and hydroxycholroquine and nope.

So, reached out to a few libertarian friends and got hooked up with a doctor because by day 4 my wife's cough and body aches were so bad I was starting to get worried. I wasn't as bad yet. But the doc gave us steroid and antibiotic shot and literally within 20 minutes body aches were gone for me and my wife's cough got better. My cough never got crazy because I got the treatment a lot sooner than she did. I suspect if the UC doctors gave us ivermectin and other drugs such as Dr. lory's kit on the day we tested positive, my wife could have gotten over it a lot sooner.

It was not a mild case for us, yesterday I had to go back to the doctor who is an hour away and get another aggressive cocktail of drugs but I'm on day 10-11 so I'm still in that critical period. My wife seems to be over it now since it's been 14 days but her congestion and post nasal drip are still there and she's still a bit unbalanced on her feet.

Anyways, the pharmacy after going through insurance for ivermectin which only cost me $5, is no longer going through insurance because they're getting audited so I had to pay $200 out of pocket for it. It pisses me off because they're not even allowing me to make my own medical decisions with my own body. Freedom of choice only for killing babies I guess?

At any rate, I predict by December my wife's employer is gonna fire her for refusing to get vaccinated. And we've accepted that and I've started applying for position outside of CA. My employer for now is at least letting me submit a test weekly to keep my job. That's starting in September. I'm not sure if I have to pay for it yet.

But either way, I can't fathom why natural immunity is not being considered in the U.S. and for that I'm happy to sell this house that I put blood and sweat and tears into making it liveable, just so 性交ing Newsom won't be my governor anymore. I'm gonna vote him out in the recall and leave the state. Haven't even seen blue skies in 2 months because if the wildfires up here in northern CA.

I'm at peace with leaving even though I won't be able to see family as much anymore. We're already 300 miles away but now it'll be thousands.

After this whole mess if you're seriously still voting for democrats you're truly an idiot. There used to be a certain where we could disagree on things but get things done and move forward no matter how flawed something is. Everyone has their hill to die on and this is mine. I will not put an experimental treatment in my body every 5 months. We're not even anti vaccines, and I think there will be actual vaccines like Novavax coming in the market that I wouldn't mind putting in my body after sufficient testing. But hopefully the liberals who are kissing big pharma's ### let it come to the market.

And just remember, every drug ever recalled by the FDA was also approved by the FDA.

If anyone wants a list of the treatment cocktail I receive that I believe kept me and my wife from being hospitalized please let me know and I'll post here.

On 8/13 my wife tested positive. I followed on 8/17. Turns out our 6 months old brought it back from day care. 6 months old and 4 year old had mild symptoms. Our University of CA healthcare system told us to stay home until we're blue in the face and take Tylenol. I asked specifically for ivermectin and hydroxycholroquine and nope.

So, reached out to a few libertarian friends and got hooked up with a doctor because by day 4 my wife's cough and body aches were so bad I was starting to get worried. I wasn't as bad yet. But the doc gave us steroid and antibiotic shot and literally within 20 minutes body aches were gone for me and my wife's cough got better. My cough never got crazy because I got the treatment a lot sooner than she did. I suspect if the UC doctors gave us ivermectin and other drugs such as Dr. lory's kit on the day we tested positive, my wife could have gotten over it a lot sooner.

It was not a mild case for us, yesterday I had to go back to the doctor who is an hour away and get another aggressive cocktail of drugs but I'm on day 10-11 so I'm still in that critical period. My wife seems to be over it now since it's been 14 days but her congestion and post nasal drip are still there and she's still a bit unbalanced on her feet.

Anyways, the pharmacy after going through insurance for ivermectin which only cost me $5, is no longer going through insurance because they're getting audited so I had to pay $200 out of pocket for it. It pisses me off because they're not even allowing me to make my own medical decisions with my own body. Freedom of choice only for killing babies I guess?

At any rate, I predict by December my wife's employer is gonna fire her for refusing to get vaccinated. And we've accepted that and I've started applying for position outside of CA. My employer for now is at least letting me submit a test weekly to keep my job. That's starting in September. I'm not sure if I have to pay for it yet.

But either way, I can't fathom why natural immunity is not being considered in the U.S. and for that I'm happy to sell this house that I put blood and sweat and tears into making it liveable, just so 性交ing Newsom won't be my governor anymore. I'm gonna vote him out in the recall and leave the state. Haven't even seen blue skies in 2 months because if the wildfires up here in northern CA.

I'm at peace with leaving even though I won't be able to see family as much anymore. We're already 300 miles away but now it'll be thousands.

After this whole mess if you're seriously still voting for democrats you're truly an idiot. There used to be a certain where we could disagree on things but get things done and move forward no matter how flawed something is. Everyone has their hill to die on and this is mine. I will not put an experimental treatment in my body every 5 months. We're not even anti vaccines, and I think there will be actual vaccines like Novavax coming in the market that I wouldn't mind putting in my body after sufficient testing. But hopefully the liberals who are kissing big pharma's ### let it come to the market.

And just remember, every drug ever recalled by the FDA was also approved by the FDA.

If anyone wants a list of the treatment cocktail I receive that I believe kept me and my wife from being hospitalized please let me know and I'll post here.
My wife was in bad shape. Her sats were down to 90% and I was having O2 bottles filled at my old Ambulance company getting ready for what may come. She was very adamant that she was NOT going to the hospital to die on a vent. That day I was given HCQ, Zinc, and Zithromax with dosing instructions. By day 3 of her tx she was almost symptom free, though was still dehydrated (which was easily corrected). By the end of the treatment she was over it. Sadly, these drugs don't hold enough profit for the Democratic investors, so we all suffer and die either by the illness or their million dollar cure. The Hippocratic Oath is dead in this country.

As militant and as passionate as all of you are on NOT receiving the vaccine for whatever reasons you have- I know there are several-
I feel the opposite because of my personal experience with fighting this sh!t in the trenches and watching good people die over and over- while (people like you or maybe similar to you) call it a hoax and made up, or accuse people like me of giving substandard care based on some flawed info you got off the internet.
You know, because your 18 months of learning to do “research” is basically the same as 4 years of undergrad, 4 years of medical school, 4 years of residency and a fellowship- where you learn to analyze studies and weed the crap ones out.
But go ahead, feel superior, keep calling all of us out as arrogant because we won’t stand for your flawed logic or theories.
10 years in an Emergency Department and you know what? With all that schooling you just prattled off, there are as many shitty doctors as good ones. I have been advised by MY doctor NOT to take the vaccine, so I'm trusting him. I've had no reasons not to over the past 20 years.

[/QUOTE] Sadly, these drugs don't hold enough profit for the Democratic investors, so we all suffer and die either by the illness or their million dollar cure. The Hippocratic Oath is dead in this country.
[/QUOTE]

Clearly it is dead with those who lack morals and consider themselves as judge, jury and executioner! We have proof of that on this very thread! She also admits that “others” feel the same way! She and those like her need investigated!

10 years in an Emergency Department and you know what? With all that schooling you just prattled off, there are as many shitty doctors as good ones. I have been advised by MY doctor NOT to take the vaccine, so I'm trusting him. I've had no reasons not to over the past 20 years.

If you want the full medical explanation regarding these Death Jabs, watch Dr. Zelenko’s latest interview. He was just diagnosed with cancer and also needs heart surgery...and the man is determined to “save as many as he can” before it is too late.

I will give you a direct experience that not all doctors are free to express their opinion. My Cardiologist, one of the best in Houston and practises at a major facility in the Texas Med Center, had to retire the beginning of this year for medical reasons. He passed me off to (in his words) the "best of the best".

On my first meeting back in February with the new doc he asked the standard questions including "any stress lately?", I answered '"you mean besides politics?" He burst out laughing and said he agreed 100%. Instant friendship formed and on first name basis.

Last appt, he asked if I was vaccinated. I said no and I wasn't going to until this had at least been on the market for 5 years and still maybe no. His answer was " well OK then" with a smile I could see around the corners of his mask. No argument, no debate, no nothing.

This is being controlled by the hospitals, the insurance companies and the government. If this vaccine was harmless, which I do not believe, I still wouldn't take it. Although I am not an ICU doctor, the way thing are being handled, this is a global psyops operation. MY GOD you have people wearing cloth masks outside in the park 50 feet away from the next human being. This is an attempt to condition the masses to accept government authority without question and to comply immediately or face ostracization or worse.

Read into the period of 1930s Germany and you will see the same separation and demonization all in the name of the collective good of society. May as well put on red arm bands with a white circle and an outline of a hypodermic needle on it

I believe the virus is real and is deadly, but the response is out of proportion to the danger. It makes me extremely suspicious.

PS...... I DO take a daily spread of pills, D3, zinc, C, HCQ, Ivermectin, etc... I still voluntarily social distance and keep a spray bottle of alcohol/aloe mix for my hands in my car. I take this seriously, BUT I will not be forced into experimental injections or mask wearing as part of a social identification scheme.

Last edited:
Militant and uneducated ......... vs a patronizing , condescending liberal anesthesiologist . If that is really what you are ....... So you are in the trenches ......... then that makes me the point man ...... take a look at my posts in this thread and figure it out . You talk a good game , but my daughter said you might be a Troll ........ I'm not sure what that means , but someone here does. It's not really a vaccine ......... Not taking it.

I never called the virus a hoax and I'm not anti vaccine, I had the flu jab last year.
I just dont trust this "vaccine", I think its been rushed and no one knows the long term side effects yet because it hasnt been studied long enough.
remember Thalidimide? that was supposed to be "safe" too.
Thalidomide was never approved by the FDA over concerns about the lack of evidence of safety , yet it was distributed in large quantities " for testing purposes" after the manufacturer applied for its approval .............Sounds like somebody got paid off in 1960 ...... I do remember a kid in elementary school , he was 3 years older than I................ the FDA did approve something recently though.

My wife was in bad shape. Her sats were down to 90% and I was having O2 bottles filled at my old Ambulance company getting ready for what may come. She was very adamant that she was NOT going to the hospital to die on a vent. That day I was given HCQ, Zinc, and Zithromax with dosing instructions. By day 3 of her tx she was almost symptom free, though was still dehydrated (which was easily corrected). By the end of the treatment she was over it. Sadly, these drugs don't hold enough profit for the Democratic investors, so we all suffer and die either by the illness or their million dollar cure. The Hippocratic Oath is dead in this country.

So sorry to hear that your wife got that bad and I'm glad she bounced back. It's a shame that in the united states of America this is happening. We need to stay the course all of us.

I just call them as I see them and I see an arrogant, holier than thou SOB who obviously views themself as vastly superior to the rest of us. But what do I know with my 20+ years of nursing and EMT experience? 🙄
Listen, my apologies for getting a bit heated. This is just very personal and burn out is real, for myself and my colleagues.

Listen, my apologies for getting a bit heated. This is just very personal and burn out is real, for myself and my colleagues.

Two of my neighbors are nurses here in SWWA, at two different hospitals and they are burned out too; but it's because of staffing shortages, not being overwhelmed with unvaccinated covid patients. They are also both exhausted from the stress of being expected to take the vaccine they do NOT want. What is going to happen when the deadline comes and those with strong wills leave, causing an even greater staff shortage? Your thoughts?

Two of my neighbors are nurses here in SWWA, at two different hospitals and they are burned out too; but it's because of staffing shortages, not being overwhelmed with unvaccinated covid patients. They are also both exhausted from the stress of being expected to take the vaccine they do NOT want. What is going to happen when the deadline comes and those with strong wills leave, causing an even greater staff shortage? Your thoughts?
Helen, I don’t agree with the mandates. You are right. It’s going to create an even worse shortage and has the opposite effect- these lawmakers really have no clue and are not listening to those of us who work in it. It’s going to create a worse staffing crisis, more than we have seen before.
My hospital system still lets you opt out for religious reasons much like flu vaccination- but I’m not sure what will happen once the governors mandate takes effect.

They are fortunate to not be overwhelmed with Covid patients.
In my position I try to treat and stabilize patients before they hit the ICU and triage the ones that really need it. Patients are being managed on medical floors that would’ve been considered icu level of care a year ago, simply because we don’t have enough beds or staff to take care of them.
The hospital where I work has brought in well paid travelers so for us it’s the opposite, no physical bed space, our Neuro/medical icu is all Covid except a few and now it’s spilling out to the cardiac ICU.

Latest posts

Back