Covid vaccines

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Israel, now on their FOURTH round! They are about 70% vaccinated, yet they are leading the world in new cases. Clearly the vaccines do NOT protect you from getting covid (AND SPREADING IT). They say it is keeping hospitalizations down, but I am terrified they are making the variants BECAUSE of all the vaccines. This IS a calculated depopulation event.

Israel is planning to administer FOURTH Covid shot which could be adjusted to fight new variants as country battles wave of infections despite hugely successful vaccine roll-out
Israel planning to administer FOURTH Covid vaccine which could be adjusted to fight new variants | Daily Mail Online

"Israel is set to begin preparations to administer fourth doses of the coronavirus vaccines as the country deals with soaring cases despite its trail-blazing roll-out of jabs.

The country's national coronavirus czar Salman Zarka said the country needs to prepare for a fourth injection, which could be modified to better protect against new variants of the virus.

'Given that that the virus is here and will continue to be here, we also need to prepare for a fourth injection,' he told Kan public radio.

'This is our life from now on, in waves.'"

'Thinking about this and the waning of the vaccines and the antibodies, it seems every few months — it could be once a year or five or six months — we'll need another shot.'

1630851462400.png

EDIT: I just noticed this. In the above chart it shows 1,900 new daily cases per million, but in the chart below it shows only 1,000 new daily cases per million. If the above chart is correct, there are now DOUBLE the daily cases as their all time high in Jan, before everyone started getting vaccinated. So, the vaccines are making everyone get it. These are the same people who just released a study showing unvaccinated people are 13 times LESS likely to have a bad covid reaction, because natural immunity is 13 times better than vaccinated immunity. I just saw four different news sources in the US ALL saying the exact same thing "vaccinated people can get covid, but "breakthrough" cases are rare". BULLSHT!

1630851533500.png

1630851565600.png

Last edited:
Do you know what is going on here, vaccinated people are not tested here unless they end up in the hospital with symptoms.
If I, as an unvaccinated person, want to visit relatives in the hospital, I must either have a certificate or a PCR test, otherwise I can't get in.
As a vaccinated person you always get in, you know that a vaccinated person can also have Corona and that he can infect others with it, but no one is interested here.

But the fact is that all new infections are attributed to the unvaccinated and we have to pay for it by being locked out everywhere, although we are not the only problem.
A politician said openly "if we would test all vaccinated, we would never get rid of the pandemic" This politician is not a good guy, he is for the fact that all can be vaccinated, but what he says is just the principle of the lie. The vaccination is not a solution for Corona, actually this vaccination against the pandemic is of no use, except that one has perhaps a more harmless course, the residual risk exists but one day damage by these vaccines to have, after the 6 or 10 shot is probably for most of the death announced, the politicians will say even then it has no coherence....

Do you know what is going on here, vaccinated people are not tested here unless they end up in the hospital with symptoms.
If I, as an unvaccinated person, want to visit relatives in the hospital, I must either have a certificate or a PCR test, otherwise I can't get in.
As a vaccinated person you always get in, you know that a vaccinated person can also have Corona and that he can infect others with it, but no one is interested here.
It's insane isn't it? I believe this is exactly what is driving the delta variant wave. False sense of security because you had the jab and now think you are invincible.

My mother's best friend who is 92 passed away today.
She has had cancer for 5+ years
She doesn't receive treatment for cancer
She has been in hospice for a month,
Last week she tested positive for covid
but Mom says the cancer didn't kill her, it was covid. I just shook my head.

"Blast from the past"
A little reminder of what CNN was saying about rushing the COVID vaccine when it was "Trump's Vaccine". This was just one short year ago...September 1st, 2020. OH MY how things have changed now that it is "Biden's Vaccine"...

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/01/health/eua-coronavirus-vaccine-history/index.htmlMarkel said people's mistrust of the system makes the idea that the FDA would rush this process before late stage clinical trials are complete "colossally stupid."
"This is one of the most ridiculous things I've heard this administration say," Markel said. "All it takes is one bad side effect to basically botch a vaccine program that we desperately need against this virus. It's a prescription for disaster."

"Blast from the past"
A little reminder of what CNN was saying about rushing the COVID vaccine when it was "Trump's Vaccine". This was just one short year ago...September 1st, 2020. OH MY how things have changed now that it is "Biden's Vaccine"...

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/01/health/eua-coronavirus-vaccine-history/index.htmlMarkel said people's mistrust of the system makes the idea that the FDA would rush this process before late stage clinical trials are complete "colossally stupid."
"This is one of the most ridiculous things I've heard this administration say," Markel said. "All it takes is one bad side effect to basically botch a vaccine program that we desperately need against this virus. It's a prescription for disaster."
Yep, CNN was trying to poison Trump, but now it's coming back. CNN has done that a lot.

Go research Bill Gates and Geo. Soros past discussions on population control. I can't wait to see them all standing accused in Nuremburg.
It will never happen.
There is no international court which would undertake it.

If there was, every US President since Carter would be in jail due to destroying Afghanistan covertly and overtly, and every government leader which sent any forces to Afghanistan or Iraq in the last twenty years would be in jail.

Only a few months ago, a UK government investigation had conclusive evidence Tony Blair was culpable for sending UK troops to Iraq illegally, and the International Criminal Court decided they had no jurisdiction to prosecute, even though they had conclusive evidence.

Yeah, right, Camp "Justice", just as the US has a US Department of "Defense".

Just as "war is peace, freedom is slavery".

Last edited:
Why have they cut sections out? I want to hear everything he has to say.
Is there someone who can help me out with providing the entire video here? I assumed the editing due to making a short video that more would watch to get what he was saying to more people. @DrJenner would still appreciate what you have to say on the video given. . . All I got was you want to see more. Sorry but Hunny is on big computer tonight and using this tablet is frustrating for mr. Seems like there should be a full White Coat video out there somewhere.

Is there someone who can help me out with providing the entire video here? I assumed the editing due to making a short video that more would watch to get what he was saying to more people. @DrJenner would still appreciate what you have to say on the video given. . . All I got was you want to see more. Sorry but Hunny is on big computer tonight and using this tablet is frustrating for mr. Seems like there should be a full White Coat video out there somewhere.
https://americasfrontlinedoctors.or...ience-ryan-cole-md-covid-19-vaccines-autopsy/
For some reason I do not understand, the video does not show up on the webpage when viewed in my Firefox browser, but does show up in my Brave (Chrome lookalike) browser.

I downloaded that video from somewhere (just in case it is deleted from the internet); not sure where. In order to find it, search the internet using the name of the video.

There are many more "white coat" videos on that website.

Last edited:
https://americasfrontlinedoctors.or...ience-ryan-cole-md-covid-19-vaccines-autopsy/
For some reason I do not understand, the video does not show up on the webpage when viewed in my Firefox browser, but does show up in my Brave (Chrome lookalike) browser.

I downloaded that video from somewhere (just in case it is deleted from the internet); not sure where. In order to find it, search the internet using the name of the video.

There are many more "white coat" videos on that website.
Thank You so VERY MUCH!! Ok @DrJenner there you go. Instead of almost 14 minutes, you now get 17:50 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back