Vaccine Passports

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Cleveland Clinic and University Hospitals (the only names in the Greater Cleveland area for healthcare, except for Level I Trauma hospital MetroHealth and the VA) have DROPPED the mandatory COVID-19 immunization for caregivers...
Too many are either quitting or not wanting to be vaccinated against their will. What a surprise...

At my son's play, very few wore masks. Back to school today and everyone was back in masks. It's amazing how the virus comes and goes.

But, but, but it’s SCIENCE!!! 🤣 When politicians don’t wear the masks at large parties or gatherings, but put them on for a picture, it proves the “science” Fauci pushes is True I tell ya!! 🤪

Last edited:
Are people finally pushing back and saying NO to dr fuccki and the government mandates? Its about time that many people are starting to open their eyes. I heard that even in NY state that some county's there won't enforce the mandates. Our county recently passed an anti discrimination ordinance prohibiting any business or government office from requiring vaccine passports. Everyone needs to fight back and resist this communist government tyranny.
If the Repubics win big next year, will they have the backbone to nullify the Leftist mandates, or impeach the current dipshit in the WH?

Rand Paul blasts Schumer, Fauci, vaccine mandates, says Americans being conditioned to “submit to New World Order” with COVID-19

Libertarian-conservative Sen. Rand Paul noted in recent days that it’s become obvious to him that the Biden regime and the deep state Marxists who are propping it up are using COVID-19 as a means of conditioning Americans to accept authoritarianism and permanently surrender their constitutional rights because sheep are a whole lot easier to rule over.
1639781335745.jpeg

In an interview with Fox News host Dan Bongino, the Kentucky Republican responded to remarks by Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) after he compared “anti-vaxxers here in this chamber” to “flat-earthers” from hundreds of years ago who did not believe the globe was round.

“Schumer left out one thing when they were denying that the Earth went around the sun. It was the government denying that and it was an independent scientist trying to set them straight,” Paul said in reference to Schumer’s ignorance of history.

Paul noted further that “the danger is when you let science be controlled by government, or by one sort of monolithic individual like [Biden administration medical adviser Dr. Anthony] Fauci, it really doesn’t have anything to do with science.”

WOW! We actually have a representative who has the guts to SAY THE TRUTH OUT-LOUD!!

https://dailyexpose.uk/2021/12/18/n...op-implant-for-covid-vaccination-certificate/Another “conspiracy theory” has been proved to be correct with the possibility that a microchip with details of a vaccination certificate can be placed under the skin.
This last week a company from Stockholm Sweden named Epicenter “The House of Digital Innovations” was to showcase a new subdermal implant for COVID-19 vaccination certificates.
The Chief Distribution Officer of Epicenter, Hannes Sjoblad said on Wednesday “Implants are very versatile technology that can be used for many different things, and right now it is very convenient to have COVID passport always accessible on your implant.”
According to Sjoblad, “this is handy in case your phone runs out of battery, it’s always accessible to you. So of course, that’s how we use this technology today, next year we are going to use it for something else,”

“Implants are very versatile technology that can be used for many different things, and right now it is very convenient to have COVID passport always accessible on your implant.”
According to Sjoblad, “this is handy in case your phone runs out of battery, it’s always accessible to you. So of course, that’s how we use this technology today, next year we are going to use it for something else,”

This was planned all along! Create a ”pandemic”…make the masses show papers for every single family member, even for the most mundane activities…then offer them a chip so they won’t be bothered with all those papers!! Then they’ve GOT YOU! Social Credit Scores are coming so anyone who doesn’t do as they say will be denied food, transportation, healthcare and access to their own money!

This is what's wrong with government running the schools. They "teach" that government is benevolent and generous, that government cares and will take care of you. That government makes good decisions and properly prepares for emergencies.

As usual, it's exactly backward from reality.

Mandates can kiss my butt, BIG time! I am now once again facing these darn mandates. . . I can only hope my company holds out as long as they can.. I continue to wear the mask since my company mandates it for unvaccinated, but I will not take a jab or take a weekly test. It honestly doesn't make seance to me with all the studies coming out. So many of my co-workers have caved for one reason or another, then we also had the sheep that just lined up in compliance. We live in a clown world!! Apparently critical thinking is a thing of the past.
1640047714133.png

Mandates can kiss my butt, BIG time! I am now once again facing these darn mandates. . . I can only hope my company holds out as long as they can.. I continue to wear the mask since my company mandates it for unvaccinated, but I will not take a jab or take a weekly test. It honestly doesn't make seance to me with all the studies coming out. So many of my co-workers have caved for one reason or another, then we also had the sheep that just lined up in compliance. We live in a clown world!! Apparently critical thinking is a thing of the past.
View attachment 14539

As anyone with the least bit of power to think has figured out, these mandates have NOTHING AT ALL to do with keeping Americans healthy!! Stay strong Dani!

You have to really enjoy cruises to put up with this nonsense:

"Holland America’s website says that patrons and staff have to be fully vaccinated, as well as provide a negative COVID-19 test in order to board its ships. The cruise line also mandates that guests and staff have to wear masks inside."

So they're asking, "Are you vaccinated?" And then asking, "Do you have the disease for which you were vaccinated?" Followed by, "Wear a mask 24/7".

So vaccinated and testing negative isn't enough to keep a diaper off your face. I have to wonder what someone does for a living to consider this a vacation.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/fully...ay-after-covid-19-tests-reported_4177806.html

You have to really enjoy cruises to put up with this nonsense:

"Holland America’s website says that patrons and staff have to be fully vaccinated, as well as provide a negative COVID-19 test in order to board its ships. The cruise line also mandates that guests and staff have to wear masks inside."

So they're asking, "Are you vaccinated?" And then asking, "Do you have the disease for which you were vaccinated?" Followed by, "Wear a mask 24/7".

So vaccinated and testing negative isn't enough to keep a diaper off your face. I have to wonder what someone does for a living to consider this a vacation.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/fully...ay-after-covid-19-tests-reported_4177806.html
This is why we won't travel by plane, train or boat anymore. If we can't get there by car we won't go. And we won't take a test, won't vaccinate and will not wear a mask to travel, shop or dine out. Besides being ineffective and useless, mask wearers just look plain silly.

Latest posts

Back