Vaccine Passports

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danil54grl

Top Poster
Reaction score
Oh its coming. . . at least for a few states and countries.

Rantz: Inslee brings vaccine passports, segregation to stadiums, colleges, churches

By Jason Rantz
May 5, 2021 at 10:54 am

Gov. Jay Inslee wears a mask outside even though he's fully vaccinated. (Twitter)

Washington state now has vaccine passports, thanks to Governor Jay Inslee. He won’t call them vaccine passports because it’s politically unpopular. But under his newly unveiled guidance, Washingtonians would have to quite literally show their vaccine papers to enjoy special privileges or basic rights like the public education you’ve paid for.

Under the power of the state, the Inslee administration is encouraging private organizations and religious institutions to create vaccinated-only sections in their venues. Inslee is not merely promoting vaccine segregation; he’s even forcing people to use separate entrances when entering venues.

Inslee is even allowing public and private schools to mandate its students get vaccines, even though college-aged students have less than a 0.1% risk of death from COVID.

Washington state now has vaccine passports, thanks to Governor Jay Inslee. He won’t call them vaccine passports because it’s politically unpopular. But under his newly unveiled guidance, Washingtonians would have to quite literally show their vaccine papers to enjoy special privileges or basic rights like the public education you’ve paid for.

Under the power of the state, the Inslee administration is encouraging private organizations and religious institutions to create vaccinated-only sections in their venues. Inslee is not merely promoting vaccine segregation; he’s even forcing people to use separate entrances when entering venues.

Inslee is even allowing public and private schools to mandate its students get vaccines, even though college-aged students have less than a 0.1% risk of death from COVID

Inslee announced the right for private businesses and religious institutions to create vaccinated sections as a roundabout way to incentivize vaccinations.

Under the guidance, individuals must provide a vaccine passport to the venue with the vaccine-only section. The vaccine passport may come in the form of a vaccine card, which must include your name, type of vaccine received, and the date of the last dose administered. You can also show a digital photo of the documentation.

For spectator events, outdoor facilities can create vaccinated sections until their total capacity reaches 50% maximum or 22,000 people, whichever is lower.

Inexplicably, you must still wear masks, even though you’re outdoors and surrounded by fully vaccinated people. Inslee is not following the science. He doesn’t understand it…..

Separate entrances for the vaccinated

Strict rules govern vaccinated-only sections at events under Inslee.

You must provide your vaccine passport “upon request at any time,” according to the guidance. To be considered fully vaccinated, you will have had both shots of Pfizer or Moderna or the single Johnson and Johnson shot at least two weeks before attending the event in the vaccine-only section….

The sections aren’t only segregated by vaccination status. You have to enter separately, too….

Rantz: Inslee brings vaccine passports, segregation to stadiums, colleges, churches

Just ignore there unconstitutional lunicy
The only way this thing will disappear is if people wake up to the agenda being pushed. I have a sister, who almost died this year because of "Covid". I get the concerns. She never wants to go thru that again so got vaccinated. I am hoping she realizes that the vaccine wont protect her. Most getting the virus right now have been fully vaccinated.

Will say she did have underling issues. . . She is overweight and that has been a major factor on how one handles this virus.

I hit the two week period after getting the second vaccine yesterday, meaning I’m fully resistant to the virus now. No, not immune, but resistant enough to where I’m 100% protected from a severe case or hospitalization from it. After this year of isolation it’s a pretty good feeling. I truly don’t understand the reluctance and fear over getting vaccinated. Fear, ignorance, selfishness? I have always thought of the prepping community as being there for each other. Encouraging and sharing knowledge to help others. The vaccine helps protect you and others. The conspiracy theories about the vaccines just isn’t based on any scientific evidence.

I hit the two week period after getting the second vaccine yesterday, meaning I’m fully resistant to the virus now. No, not immune, but resistant enough to where I’m 100% protected from a severe case or hospitalization from it. After this year of isolation it’s a pretty good feeling. I truly don’t understand the reluctance and fear over getting vaccinated. Fear, ignorance, selfishness? I have always thought of the prepping community as being there for each other. Encouraging and sharing knowledge to help others. The vaccine helps protect you and others. The conspiracy theories about the vaccines just isn’t based on any scientific evidence.
any vaccine that has ever been approved for use was tested for years,,,,,, here we have 3 with very little testing,,,,,, I am no guinea pig,,, before I take it I will watch the results of others who have taken it and until I am sure it is safe I will not get one,,,,
Fear, ignorance, selfishness has nothing to do with it ,,,it is caution I don't want the cure to be my death

and Brent comments like this one,, pretty much an attack on those who don't see things your way is why you catch a lot of crap on here ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you don't think anyone should have an opinion but yours

Perhaps its just personal choice, or freedom of choice why many of us will not take the government vaccine. For me it certainly isn't "fear" of why I wont take the vaccine, I just don't see the need for it. Maybe if I was in poor health, or lived in a crowded area, or the government wasn't trying so hard to force this vaccine on us I might consider taking it. Even then i probably wouldn't take it. I just don't believe that this "pandemic" was all that bad. We all know that the deaths reported were way over inflated and we'll never know the true numbers. You may trust the government and dr Fuccki, and think they have your best interest in mind, and thats your right, but I don't. One thing I know for sure, we shouldn't let our decision to take the vaccine or not take the vaccine divide us.

We should all trust the government and be there for each other 😂😂😂

I hope you are not the leader of your prepper community and if you were in mine I would expel you emediately

Have a buddy who tested positive and was near death for two weeks...three weeks after his second shot. Do some googling, there are people dying and women miscarrying from the vaccine. But you keep cheerleading. If anyone is advancing "conspiracy theories" my friend, you might find them in the mirror.

Have a buddy who tested positive and was near death for two weeks...three weeks after his second shot. Do some googling, there are people dying and women miscarrying from the vaccine. But you keep cheerleading. If anyone is advancing "conspiracy theories" my friend, you might find them in the mirror.

But, but, but, we are the government and were here to help! If that were a fact none of us would need to prep!

Latest posts

Back