To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PatsyJo

Reaction score
I am in grief over the deaths of a really close relatives family! My post is not to be about should people take the COVID-19 vaccine or not to take the COVID-19 vaccine! I just want to share with you my heart that is so saddened by the deaths of close relatives that I loved so very much. The deaths involve the family of my 1st cousin who died many years ago from a heart attacked and left his wife and his 2 daughters! In July of this year one of the daughters were taken to ER by her mother. A week or so their mom went to the ER with breathing problems, by the time help was sent to the other daughters home, when help got to her she was already turning blue. Her husband was also admitted to the hospital. So the mother and her two daughters and son-in-law all had COVID 19! The daughter who got to the hospital first spent 58 days in the hospital fighting COVID-19 for her life. Her mother, her sister, and her brother in-law died from the COVID 19 Virus. I have a home health nurse that comes out to see me once a week and I shared with her my saddened heart. I didn't know if they had taken the COVID 19 Vaccine and she told me they had not. I spoke with one of my relatives as to how they may have been exposed to CV-19 virus and was reminded that the daughter who got to ER first worked at a local grocery store in administration. She didn't know if the grocery store closed and let shoppers know of an employee had been hospitalized due to CV-19. All she knew was the grocery wiped down disinfected the store. This family was all but wiped out in 1mth. The daughter who survived is at home but is very weak and neighbors are helping and reallying around her. The daughter and her husband have older children. The mother did tell one of the grand-daughters to take the shot before she died. Our emotions 💔 heart broken. Witnessing the horrible distruction of this virus is for real, but the way CV-19 is being handled is just as horrible. I did take the 2 shots, time will tell of side effects from the shot as well of patients who survived this CV-19.

Sorry for your loss. Hardly anybody dies from this virus, and that family was terribly unlucky.
As far as your heading goes, "to vacc or not to vacc" it is my belief that it is up to every individual whether or not they want to be injected or not. I believe that governments around the world that are forcing people to do so are wrong. I believe it is wrong to not allow people to work, not allow people to receive medical care, not allow people to attend school, not allow people to shop, and not allow people to go about their lives.

@PatsyJo Very sorry for your loss
As someone who works in the ICU, I can tell you the reality you speak of is very true and we are seeing whole families wiped out (thinking there is definitely a genetic component). Most here have not experienced the loss or worked directly with acutely ill patients.
Today I went down to the ER to admit a patient who had coded 4 times prior to arriving to our ICU. 35 year old unvaccinated with COVID. She died before I could get her to the ICU. My whole service is unvaccinated COVID patients who are dying. It is so depressing.
My 48 year old friend also died. She was diagnosed 9/6. She left behind 2 kids. Her family is beyond devastated. She was an avid anti-vaxxer and I was so close to getting her to go get vaccinated until she watched some stupid you-tube video by a chiropractor posing as a doctor. These people need to be sued. I busted her out of a rural hospital for a bigger facility so they could take care of her underlying heart issues.
The whole time we were driving her to the hospital at 11pm, she kept telling me she should've gotten vaccinated. Her husband (also an anti-vaxxer) was also admitted with covid-19 and a superimposed bacterial pneumonia. He was discharged 7 days later. He just got his vaccine. People are convinced once it happens to them. Can't tell you how many beg for the vaccine before they are put on life support.
I'm truly sorry that this has happened to you. Wish you all the best.

As someone who works in the ICU, I can tell you the reality you speak of is very true and we are seeing whole families wiped out (thinking there is definitely a genetic component). Most here have not experienced the loss or worked directly with acutely ill patients.
Today I went down to the ER to admit a patient who had coded 4 times prior to arriving to our ICU. 35 year old unvaccinated with COVID. She died before I could get her to the ICU. My whole service is unvaccinated COVID patients who are dying. It is so depressing.
My 48 year old friend also died. She was diagnosed 9/6. She left behind 2 kids. Her family is beyond devastated. She was an avid anti-vaxxer and I was so close to getting her to go get vaccinated until she watched some stupid you-tube video by a chiropractor posing as a doctor. These people need to be sued. I busted her out of a rural hospital for a bigger facility so they could take care of her underlying heart issues.
The whole time we were driving her to the hospital at 11pm, she kept telling me she should've gotten vaccinated. Her husband (also an anti-vaxxer) was also admitted with covid-19 and a superimposed bacterial pneumonia. He was discharged 7 days later. He just got his vaccine. People are convinced once it happens to them. Can't tell you how many beg for the vaccine before they are put on life support.
I'm truly sorry that this has happened to you. Wish you all the best.

Complete nonsense. Be ready to face trial and accept your consequences.

Also if you think I give a care what some random dude living in his moms basement in Louisiana thinks about me and how I medically manage patients… you have another thing coming 😂

Also if you think I give a care what some random dude living in his moms basement in Louisiana thinks about me and how I medically manage patients… you have another thing coming 😂

A childish, killer for the deep state. How many years of higher education did you have to become this ignorant and brainwashed?

A childish, killer for the deep state. How many years of higher education did you have to become this ignorant and brainwashed?
4 + 4 + 4
I’ll let you do the math since you are so much smarter and well versed in your you tube research videos than me. 😘

4 + 4 + 4
I’ll let you do the math since you are so much smarter and well versed in your you tube videos than me. 😘

So you realize I'm smarter than you. Thats the first true thing you have said in the last 30 minutes. You are more educated than I in medical practice and schooling, so you do have that going for you.

So you realize I'm smarter than you. Thats the first true thing you have said in the last 30 minutes. You are more educated than I in medical practice and schooling, so you do have that going for you.
Yes, you are much smarter than me when it comes to you tube research. I will give you that.

So why do you call me a killer and do not trust my medical expertise?

Because you follow orders and protocols from the same people you claim to despise. You fail to use critical thinking. You are an unknowing collaborator to the biggest crime against humanity in our countries history. At least I hope your unknowing.

Because you follow orders and protocols from the same people you claim to despise. You fail to use critical thinking. You are an unknowing collaborator to the biggest crime against humanity in our countries history. At least I hope your unknowing.
I utilize proven therapies in hospitalized patients.
We have seen tocilizumab and baricitinib work.
We have seen dexamethasone work.
We used ivermectin months ago, it didn't work
We used hydroxychloroquine in combination with zinc and azithromycin - made no difference and in some was harmful.
We use vitamin D/zinc/vitamin C/melatonin/pepcid - and it makes no difference.

Many people use these therapies in the outpatient world and people get better. Would they have gotten better on their own without it? Most likely yes in a virus with a 99% survival rate. You cannot attribute anecdotal scenarios as evidence.
You have no idea if I utilize critical thinking or not. Would you like to facetime me tomorrow as I make my rounds and call families?

I utilize proven therapies in hospitalized patients.
We have seen tocilizumab and baricitinib work.
We have seen dexamethasone work.
We used ivermectin months ago, it didn't work
We used hydroxychloroquine in combination with zinc and azithromycin - made no difference and in some was harmful.
We use vitamin D/zinc/vitamin C/melatonin/pepcid - and it makes no difference.

Many people use these therapies in the outpatient world and people get better. Would they have gotten better on their own without it? Most likely yes in a virus with a 99% survival rate. You cannot attribute anecdotal scenarios as evidence.
You have no idea if I utilize critical thinking or not. Would you like to facetime me tomorrow as I make my rounds and call families?

Did you use Remdesivir?

Mostly no. Most people are not candidates by the time they come to the ICU. Has not shown much benefit.

You should have researched it before giving it to anyone. It will end up putting a lot of people in prison. Fauci being at the head of the line.

(thinking there is definitely a genetic component).

THIS! We have cracked DNA. I KNOW the military and private companies have been working on things that target specific genes. Anything you think is cutting edge tech by the military is ten years old to them. Brother, 27 years special ops, with at least four world headline making missions as part of a small "group", or team.

Honestly, it is what I know about the military's ability that scares me the most about trusting this vaccine. Then, how the "science" keeps changing, and Fauci keeps getting caught lying, contradictory "facts" by the CDC, WHO, doctors, and scientists....

Can;t see who in their right mind would take it, with a 99.5% survival rate. No sense to me.

Latest posts

Back