To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should have researched it before giving it to anyone. It will end up putting a lot of people in prison. Fauci being at the head of the line.

Murdering people with Remdesivir needs to put many people at the end of a noose! Prison is too light a sentence for the manner and number they have killed.

“Johns Hopkins physician criticizes ‘backwards’ vaccine mandates, pushes natural immunity

Dr. Marty Makary of Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine says blanket COVID-19 vaccine mandates are ruining people's lives, and says that natural immunity against the coronavirus is far more effective than vaccinated immunity.

What are the details?
Makary, who is editor-in-chief of MedPage Today, told The Daily Wire's "Morning Wire" on Thursday that studies have shown natural immunity against the coronavirus has shown to be 27 times more effective than vaccinated immunity.

“The data on natural immunity are now overwhelming," Makary insisted. “It turns out the hypothesis that our public health leaders had that vaccinated immunity is better and stronger than natural immunity was wrong. They got it backwards. And now we've got data from Israel showing that natural immunity is 27 times more effective than vaccinated immunity. And that supports 15 other studies."

Also if you think I give a care what some random dude living in his moms basement in Louisiana thinks about me and how I medically manage patients… you have another thing coming 😂
"Can't win an argument? Make personal attacks." -- Alinsky 101

Ivermectin has proven to be highly effective as well as HCQ. India, Japan, and much of Africa have proven this.

The so-called vaccine makes zero sense. Why use an untested mRNA vaccine during a pandemic instead of the tried-and-true method established over the past 50 years?

Only a quack ignores proven treatments in favor of an agenda.

Last edited:
I utilize proven therapies in hospitalized patients.
We have seen tocilizumab and baricitinib work.
We have seen dexamethasone work.
We used ivermectin months ago, it didn't work
We used hydroxychloroquine in combination with zinc and azithromycin - made no difference and in some was harmful.
We use vitamin D/zinc/vitamin C/melatonin/pepcid - and it makes no difference.
DrJenner, I want to make sure we are not conflating treating patients with serious life threatening COVID infections requiring intensive care, and treating patients earlier in the process to prevent them from getting to that stage.

My understanding from what you have said previously is that your patients are already in the ICU, implying that they have had a cytokine storm which has likely physically damaged their lungs. I understand that at this point in the progression of the disease, successful treatment is unlikely with any drug or therapy. Now I know PP has an answer to that, but let's leave that particular treatment out of the discussion since in this country it's probably impossible to receive in a hospital anyhow.

Please clarify this point, because I think people don't understand the difference.

A Fundamentalist is generally someone who believes in the historical history and authority of the bible . Thankfully no vaccine will change that

Totally agree with you! It is the fact they have been experimenting with vaccines to attempt to do exactly that which is most concerning. God gave us freedom to choose. Evil, full of themselves humans are attempting to take that away.

The right side of your brain understands religion as a spiritual relationship, and religious principles as means of enhancing that relationship. The left side of your brain understands religion as a set of rules to be followed "religiously" with no concept of spirituality. Note that that "hot spot" in the scan is in the right side of the brain.
World religions fall anywhere on that spectrum. Christianity should be a balance between the two, but too often strays towards one extreme to the other. There are some people I've known that seemed to have no "right side brain" understanding of Christianity at all. It was all about obeying rules.
The Gospels record debates between Jesus and the religious leaders about this very thing. I think the one thing he said that sums it up best was "The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath." The left side of your brain can't comprehend that.

Totally agree with you! It is the fact they have been experimenting with vaccines to attempt to do exactly that which is most concerning. God gave us freedom to choose. Evil, full of themselves humans are attempting to take that away.
Georgia perhaps your right. After all the old world was destroyed for a specific reason. Some do say because of the ungodly angels who desired procreation with Gods holy creation. Thus Impregnating their ungodly liquor into the daughters of humanity. So who really knows what those Devils get up to down there at Dr Frankfurters castle or Dr Frankensteins lab Much is hidden and veiled in the pursuit of the elixir of immortality. Be that with eugenics, vaccines or trans humanism. There are those who have always sought to open Pandora’s holy grail.

Last edited:
honestly!! I dont trust a darn thing our government tells us!!!!!
9BA67C01-CA8D-458A-BF2A-883008E0BA4E.jpeg
72EA77C2-FD85-4ED3-99D3-BAAA650D6AAE.png

Murdering people with Remdesivir needs to put many people at the end of a noose! Prison is too light a sentence for the manner and number they have killed.
I'm sure that's what killed my friend last week. It killed her kidneys within 3 days and put her on dialysis. She lasted 2 more days. No one in her family is admitting the true cause.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do a little more thinking, you might figure it out.
This is a question I have and I'm asking for a real answer. I didn't specifically say that originally so you are free to spout off any wild internet theory you may come up with; backed only with the finest scientific data youtube has to offer. My guess is you're afraid of the answer but prove me wrong and let us have it.

This is a question I have and I'm asking for a real answer. I didn't specifically say that originally so you are free to spout off any wild internet theory you may come up with; backed only with the finest scientific data youtube has to offer. My guess is you're afraid of the answer but prove me wrong and let us have it.

That's ok, if your to lazy to use critical thinking you must not want to know.

Why would these test kits be recalled if the goal is to get as many positives as possible in order to propagandize the info to support vaccine mandates?
Why are hospitals mandating this vaccine on everyone that they employ? The doctors and nurses on the front line who have been dealing with this "pandemic", most now have a natural immunity, but yet many are being fired for not taking the vaxx. Now we are losing many. That is the major reason we are seeing a "crisis" in our hospitals. Look at how many got fired.

Latest posts

Back