Video by Dr. Ryan Cole

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My bad, I must be a complete idiot. That article clears up everything and supports full transparency of these vaccines. I'm am truely educated and now know exactly what's in these vaccines and why its all in there.

"Data sharing is not applicable to this article as no datasets were generated or analysed for this Perspective".
Lol that’s what you pulled out of all that information?!
Haha
Read a few paragraphs up. There are also links to studies and more information on how vaccines are vetted.
That’s what you wanted to know right? That independent agencies vetted them?
It’s all very clear in this article as to which agencies reviewed data sets and vaccines.

The data sets weren’t in the article as that was not the purpose. You have to actually understand what the article is referring to and click through the links to read the data.

Very interesting article on the RNA altering DNA. The article you referenced, has to do with the actual SARS-CoV however, not the vaccine itself. So essentially, the RNA of covid19 is integrating due to a presence of a retrovirus element (which is something the vaccine does not contain).
So essentially the virus can alter your DNA, but the vaccine cannot.

You're quite correct in that the article shows that RNA from the virus (and other viruses) can alter the DNA by a reverse transcription mechanism. It's true it didn't look at the vaccine. However, reverse transcription mechanisms occur in our own cells, so once the vaccine releases RNA into the cell, can we be certain the body won't see it the same as RNA from the virus, and therefore incorporate it in the same way by the same mechanism? No, we cannot be certain at all.

This is actually really new research because it has long been thought that DNA to RNA transcription was a one-way process, but we're now learning different. Reverse transcription is now believed to be used in our cells for processes such as DNA repair, for example. Here's a quote from research published in June this year looking at the human enzyme polymerase theta, which they found can act as a reverse transcriptase in relation to HIV:

"In a series of elegant experiments, the researchers tested polymerase theta against the reverse transcriptase from HIV, which is one of the best studied of its kind. They showed that polymerase theta was capable of converting RNA messages into DNA, which it did as well as HIV reverse transcriptase" (Discovery Identifies a Highly Efficient Human Reverse Transcriptase that can Write RNA Sequences into DNA)

Could this happen with covid? We don't know. We're playing with fire and have no idea what kind of fire we're playing with.

As far as ADE, it is what it is - has not been seen yet. With all the vaccines that have been administered, we still have not seen it- where -it would stand to reason we should see something by now.
Again, I'm not a vaccine developer, but what I do know is that the safety profile is being continually monitored.

ADE is a long-term effect and so we wouldn't necessarily expect to have seen anything yet. ADE may not be seen for a couple of years or even 5-10 years. If it occurs it can be deadly because the antibodies created in response to the vaccine actually enhance the virus's effect and make the disease far worse for the vaccinated than if they'd never been vaccinated at all.

It's good that they're monitoring it, and as I said the papers I've seen all say the same thing -- it has not been seen yet. In other words, so far so good, let's all hope for the best. But you cannot get 'de-vaccinated' can you?

The author of this article (a molecular biologist) proposes several pathways for reverse transcription of the vaccine. He admits that the probability is "minuscule." However, as he points out, when you multiply that minuscule probability times 30 trillion cells in the human body times 9 billion people who may end up getting the mRNA vaccine, then the possibility of having a very large number of people having permanent changes to their DNA, and then passing on that change to their offspring becomes very real.

https://sciencewithdrdoug.com/2020/11/27/will-an-rna-vaccine-permanently-alter-my-dna/

You're quite correct in that the article shows that RNA from the virus (and other viruses) can alter the DNA by a reverse transcription mechanism. It's true it didn't look at the vaccine. However, reverse transcription mechanisms occur in our own cells, so once the vaccine releases RNA into the cell, can we be certain the body won't see it the same as RNA from the virus, and therefore incorporate it in the same way by the same mechanism? No, we cannot be certain at all.

This is actually really new research because it has long been thought that DNA to RNA transcription was a one-way process, but we're now learning different. Reverse transcription is now believed to be used in our cells for processes such as DNA repair, for example. Here's a quote from research published in June this year looking at the human enzyme polymerase theta, which they found can act as a reverse transcriptase in relation to HIV:

"In a series of elegant experiments, the researchers tested polymerase theta against the reverse transcriptase from HIV, which is one of the best studied of its kind. They showed that polymerase theta was capable of converting RNA messages into DNA, which it did as well as HIV reverse transcriptase" (Discovery Identifies a Highly Efficient Human Reverse Transcriptase that can Write RNA Sequences into DNA)

Could this happen with covid? We don't know. We're playing with fire and have no idea what kind of fire we're playing with.

ADE is a long-term effect and so we wouldn't necessarily expect to have seen anything yet. ADE may not be seen for a couple of years or even 5-10 years. If it occurs it can be deadly because the antibodies created in response to the vaccine actually enhance the virus's effect and make the disease far worse for the vaccinated than if they'd never been vaccinated at all.

It's good that they're monitoring it, and as I said the papers I've seen all say the same thing -- it has not been seen yet. In other words, so far so good, let's all hope for the best. But you cannot get 'de-vaccinated' can you?

We are seeing it now, its just being buried. When the truth is no longer concealedable. First there will be unbelief, then denial, then reliazation, then there should be anger and regret. This is because so many good people do not believe in Evil!

There is to much complacency and normalcy bias. The world is not always normal.

Honestly, no matter what we are all screwed, vaccine or no vaccine at this point. Again, I see the worst of the worst, but even a little bit of worst (1% of covid patients) is overwhelming the system. What happens if this number becomes 5%?

Now, reports are that boosters are not needed.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/robert...Gk_zJiPOyw0KMtypEWEngJ6lf0SsY&sh=206e9e547ff6
Meanwhile the Mu variant has been found in all states. The writing is on the wall. Getting my preps in order...just saying

Latest posts

Back