To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why are hospitals mandating this vaccine on everyone that they employ? The doctors and nurses on the front line who have been dealing with this "pandemic", most now have a natural immunity, but yet many are being fired for not taking the vaxx. Now we are losing many. That is the major reason we are seeing a "crisis" in our hospitals. Look at how many got fired.
I don't know. Either the hospital board or officers truly believe in the vaccines, fear government "interference" if they don't do vaccine mandates or make butt loads of money for every jab. My experience says the "why" is money.

Most vaccinated state in America now seeing massive surge in covid hospitalizations

Despite the fact that about 88 percent of its population is now “fully vaccinated” for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19), Vermont is seeing a massive surge in new hospitalizations for the disease.

Right now, the number of hospitalization cases in Vermont is almost at record levels. The state recorded September as its second deadliest month, and October might set a new record.

This is all in spite of the fact that almost everyone in Vermont has taken both of the shots recommended to them by Tony Fauci – and many have also gotten their third Biden “booster” shot as well.

If the jabs really worked as claimed, Vermont would be the healthiest state in the nation right now. Instead, Vermont is fast becoming the sickest state in the country.

The state recorded the highest rate of hospitalizations per 100,000 residents on Sept. 30, breaching a record set on Jan. 31, 2020,” reported Ivan Pentchoukov for The Epoch Times.

“Eight people reportedly died of the CCP (Communist Chinese Party) virus in Vermont on Sept. 13, the highest total recorded in the state so far.”

Fully vaccinated Massachusetts, Maine, Connecticut all seeing similar spike in hospitalizations, deaths

Very few unvaccinated people in Vermont are testing “positive” and getting sick, in other words. The vast majority of all new sicknesses and deaths there are occurring in people who obeyed Fauci and other politicians and took the jabs.

It's way past obvious that this is a completely manufactured crisis.

People who get vaccinations should have no concern for encountering those without one.
Requiring people who have had this flu/cold to also get a vaccine is just bad science and may even hurt them.
Vaccines which require frequent boosters means the vaccine doesn't work.
Vaccines which only promote 1 protein's worth of immunity is pointless. Coronaviruses have more than 1 attack vector.
A 99.97% survival rate is nothing for which to require lockdowns and shutdowns.
Politicians stopping doctors from prescribing medications is criminal.
The death toll from 2020 is right in-line with the past 15 years.
Sweden and other countries had no lockdowns and no mask requirements and no unusual death toll.
Japan and India chose Ivermectin instead of the so-called vaccine -- quite successfully.
Mandating children to receive a vaccine for this is not only medically useless but criminal.

We are witnessing a Jonestown-like cult coming to power. These people are delusional. Facts mean nothing. The cult knows this is a power-grab. The collective delusion/lying is for political gain and they ALL know it.

KGB defector Yuri Bezmenov's videos from the 1970s and 1980s explain this induced mental disorder. He was responsible for pushing it in India during the 1960s. Well-worth viewing his videos. They are getting harder to find. Youtube declares them "hate-speech".

https://survivalblog.com/2021/10/09/post-facto-vaccine-countermeasures-s-f-oregon/

Editor’s Introductory Note: The following is not medical advice. It is presented for informational purposes only. Consult your family doctor before undertaking any self-administered procedures.

While I don’t suggest anyone get a COVID vaccine, some people have told me that they feel they have no choice. One case in point, a mother with a special needs child who can’t afford to lose her job. Another, a man who has served 18 years in the military who doesn’t want to lose his retirement benefits. Finally, if it gets dystopian enough, hypothetically consider the plight of an anti-vax patriot traveling with his family that gets vaxxed at gunpoint at an unexpected police or military checkpoint.

As such, let us discuss post facto vaccine countermeasures.

"Can't win an argument? Make personal attacks." -- Alinsky 101

Ivermectin has proven to be highly effective as well as HCQ. India, Japan, and much of Africa have proven this.

The so-called vaccine makes zero sense. Why use an untested mRNA vaccine during a pandemic instead of the tried-and-true method established over the past 50 years?

Only a quack ignores proven treatments in favor of an agenda.
you missed the part where he called me a killer obviously. PP and I go waaaay back with our banter if you search the forums.
Also, your last sentence just proved your first one.

I am not going into these unproven therapies again, have already done so ad nauseum here.
A virus with a 99% survival rate, data can be skewed to make it LOOK like therapies work when they actually don't.
Until you've taken care of people who have come into the hospital in acute hypoxemic respiratory failure, in extremis with oxygen saturations in the 50's who have tried all these "therapies" at home, please do not try and "educate" me with flawed studies. Thanks.

There are MANY ex-military men and women who see it the way these Pilots do!!

1633954417076.jpeg

The vacc is the mark of the beast. Why would there be a substance in it called luciferrace? Don't believe me?; look it up. Plus, satan worshipers always love leaving their coded "mark" in public.

Assign the letters of CORONA their alpha numerical value. Here I'll do it for you. C-3, O-15, R-18, O-15, N-14, A-1. Add all the numbers up. It adds up to 66. How many letters does CORONA have in it? 6. There's your coded message. 666. What does "corona" mean in Spanish? It means "Crown" . Corona is the crown of satan.

As I'm sure you've heard, Bill Gates has had a hand in the vaccine. At least with its funding. But hear this. His firm invented a microchip that is designed to be used intravenously for the use of cryptocurrancy, also his baby. Here's the kicker, he wanted his own patent number. He applied for the patent number to be WO/2020/060606. Everyone DOES know bill gates is a devout satan worshiper, right?

My purpose for posting this is to try and tell you, you all need to wake up. Don't be lazy, read up on everything I've posted. And for God's sake, don't take the vacc. It is the mark of the beast. It is not a "vaccine" for what it is being advertised. If you take it, you will be ruled. Some take it and die soon after. Others will take it and die later from cancers and other medical complications. But a few, will take it and be able to survive it.... which will be what they want... a lucifer race.

Everyone here has a personal reason against the vaccine. That’s fine by me, I know better than beating my head against a brick wall now. However, I got news today worth considering. Michael tanksley, a 40 year old healthy sheriffs deputy that I’ve known for several years now just died of covid. No pre existing conditions, but like so many others believed that the vaccine was evil. RIP….

The vacc is the mark of the beast. Why would there be a substance in it called luciferrace? Don't believe me?; look it up. Plus, satan worshipers always love leaving their coded "mark" in public.

Assign the letters of CORONA their alpha numerical value. Here I'll do it for you. C-3, O-15, R-18, O-15, N-14, A-1. Add all the numbers up. It adds up to 66. How many letters does CORONA have in it? 6. There's your coded message. 666. What does "corona" mean in Spanish? It means "Crown" . Corona is the crown of satan.

As I'm sure you've heard, Bill Gates has had a hand in the vaccine. At least with its funding. But hear this. His firm invented a microchip that is designed to be used intravenously for the use of cryptocurrancy, also his baby. Here's the kicker, he wanted his own patent number. He applied for the patent number to be WO/2020/060606. Everyone DOES know bill gates is a devout satan worshiper, right?

My purpose for posting this is to try and tell you, you all need to wake up. Don't be lazy, read up on everything I've posted. And for God's sake, don't take the vacc. It is the mark of the beast. It is not a "vaccine" for what it is being advertised. If you take it, you will be ruled. Some take it and die soon after. Others will take it and die later from cancers and other medical complications. But a few, will take it and be able to survive it.... which will be what they want... a lucifer race.
I’m sorry, but do you know how crazy all that sounds?

Everyone here has a personal reason against the vaccine. That’s fine by me, I know better than beating my head against a brick wall now. However, I got news today worth considering. Michael tanksley, a 40 year old healthy sheriffs deputy that I’ve known for several years now just died of covid. No pre existing conditions, but like so many others believed that the vaccine was evil. RIP….
Yep. More and more with complications. Every day I was admitting a 30 or 40 year old to ICU, or getting called to consult from the medical floors when they start crashing by day 10.
Had a poor 31 year old kid panicking. It's awful. I told him - sure why would you think you would get this sick? No co-morbidities, totally healthy kid. Didn't even smoke. Felt sorry for him. It's not the norm, but its happening.

https://www.reuters.com/business/he...id-19-high-dose-blood-thinner-can-2021-10-11/
And this is another thing we are seeing. 30-40 crowd with pulmonary embolisms and COVID.
This doesn't even get into the heightened risk of ischemic stroke from thrombosis.
We are still learning more and more about this and I can tell you first hand its happening. Had a 32 year old obese unvaccinated female (who had been diagnosed with COVID 3 weeks prior) coding in the ER they wanted to bring to the ICU and she didn't even make it to the ICU before we called the code. Never got a blood pressure above 50/30 or oxygen levels above 70% before her heart stopped. Massive PE. Again, it's not the norm. But it's happening.

The "mandated vaccine" from Biden, which is really not a mandate and only mentioned in a press conference that Biden had, seems to be effecting our 1st responders first, doctors, nurses,along with everyone else that is the support crew of the hospital, teachers and I am sure their support crew too, police, firemen and now even our travel with pilots and crew members. Dont think it wont be tricking down the line, coming for the "little people". Get your stuff together and quick! Lives are being turned upside down everyday now. There is no job security anymore and you can not count on a steady income. I know what Abbptt signed recently, but even I am not confident. I am just bringing in as much money as I can right now although I am not allowed yo do over 40 until holiday season comes then boss lady is just do what you need to do.

What I totally don't get is why?? It is not law, even though certain CEO's want to pass it like it is.

Latest posts

Back