Vaccine Passports

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the saddest things that does not get talked about with the face diaper is, you cannot see the friendly smile behind the damn thing and are not able to smile back to them in a manner we all grew up with and were firmly taught a the most NEEDED means of showing you are NOT AGGRESSIVE!!! and are being a HUMAN BEING and not some ANDROID without a face or smile. LIVE FREE, Gary

I keep my vaccination status card in my wallet ready to produce at a moments notice.
IMG_20211227_155957483.jpg

my friend Dan set me up with a handful of them :)

One of the saddest things that does not get talked about with the face diaper is, you cannot see the friendly smile behind the damn thing and are not able to smile back to them in a manner we all grew up with and were firmly taught a the most NEEDED means of showing you are NOT AGGRESSIVE!!! and are being a HUMAN BEING and not some ANDROID without a face or smile. LIVE FREE, Gary
Exactly! I smile at our customers passing them by but yet, they don't know it since I am masked but I do at least nod my head to them and say "Good Morning" as I pass by. If they personally know me, I stop and talk a minute or so and they know, or at least I hope they remember after these long company mandates.

But what is the worst of this mask wearing, is what it is actually doing to our kids! When you ask a younger child to draw a self portrait or of another, that person is always wearing a mask!! This should NOT be normal at all!!! We are taking so much away from them when they can not see you and your facil expressions. I just breaks my heart for the kids growing up right now. So far all of my grands do not have to wear mask anywhere they have had to go which includes doctor visits. Their parents are a different circumstance there having to wear for the doctor visit. But that is not a norm for my babies.

I said it was coming for our major democratic run cities. I hope everyone here is NOT in one of them right now. If you are, run like hell while you can. It will start with bars and restaurants and go down hill from there. I saw a Glenn Beck interview with Gregg Kelly that was very disturbing talking about the fall of our current economy.
https://m.startribune.com/minneapol...proof-to-get-into-bars-restaurants/600135178/

It’s all around me. Too confusing County to County.
I will not show my vaccine status to eat junk food at McDonalds. think about that irony.
Those places that comply, don’t get my business. I can cook better than most of them anyway.
Now, they don’t deserve a bailout for Complying!

Even the Pope in Rome is corrupted and cooperates with the criminals.
Everyone here who wants to go to church must have a certificate, without 3G certificate you can not go to church on Sunday and otherwise. The Pope has no problem with this, for this reason he is also a criminal against humanity.
If I was still a member of the church, I would have written the resignation.

Everyone here whose second vaccination or booster is longer than 4 months ago must now make a test that he may in the restaurant or otherwise in a public institution, unvaccinated may not even with a negative test.
Certificate for children will come very surely, it is about exclusion against unvaccinated children, as soon as enough children are vaccinated there will be a certificate for children to exert more pressure on parents of unvaccinated children.

New regulations from Germany, driving with second person in the car only with FFP2 mask, in every apartment building where more than 4 parties (apartments) live FFP2 mask obligation.
The drug addict health minister Lauterbach is that very creative with new regulations.

In Austria, the new unelected (dictator) Chancellor Nehammer is because of an Omikron infection in isolation although he was vaccinated twice and boosted, although nothing has brought that the fascist was now infected, but he still demands a mandatory vaccination for the whole people at the beginning of Februar

Latest posts

Back