Covid vaccines

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vaccine mandates are giving people a false sense of security and I believe are responsible for the surge. Sure, unvaccinated people are getting it in droves...FROM VACCINATED PEOPLE. I have not changed my common sense precautions since the beginning of this thing. I didn't need the government to tell me how to protect myself.

This fits in with England's Chief Medical Officer's report showing that 70% of people over 50 that die from covid are vaccinated. 70% of dying, vaccinated. 70%

Natural immunity from Covid infection could be stronger than vaccination in protecting against Delta variant: Recovered patients are 13 TIMES less likely to be infected than those who have Pfizer jabs, Israeli study suggests

Natural immunity from Covid infection could be stronger than vaccination. Israeli study suggests | Daily Mail Online

SCIENCE, MF

Last edited:
The whole thing will end in a very big catastrophe, I expect here in Europe with a civil war "Light" actually he has already begun and the government provokes him still that he degenerates even more.

If you are not vaccinated in Europe, you can currently watch how you make ends meet, you are already publicly asked by your compatriots to emigrate and you can no longer visit various places, you are excluded.
But it is so that some people now join together and defend themselves, it is tragic that it could come so far in a Rechtsstatt, but we now have a 100% dictatorship that forces us from above.
Many do not withstand the pressure and give up, some are probably vaccinated, others kill themselves and others go their own way.

If I am called a chess head and an idiot by my own mother because I don't get vaccinated and I don't mind these insults anymore, then I know that I am on the right path.
Not I have chosen this way in everything voluntarily, I would like to follow another peaceful way, but the state and a part of my own people and my family discriminates me publicly and I will not put up with that.

Can't afford to lose her job and to young to retire
Can she not find another job that does NOT require getting vaccinated? I know what it would mean for us, if I did have to lose my job. Hunny is retired so we know what we have to work with. I really don't want to have to down size our herds, but hunny and I are both in agreement. . . we are both willing to cut down the cows and goats IF it came down to me having to avoid taking a required vaxx.

Can she not find another job that does NOT require getting vaccinated? I know what it would mean for us, if I did have to lose my job. Hunny is retired so we know what we have to work with. I really don't want to have to down size our herds, but hunny and I are both in agreement. . . we are both willing to cut down the cows and goats IF it came down to me having to avoid taking a required vaxx.
She must be in health care, teacher or Government job?

She must be in health care, teacher or Government job?
Shes kinda in health care , she does coding for the hospital . The building she works in is 4 miles away from the hospital. We live in the mountains in upstate ny. Jobs here are very few . She has to get the shot by Sept. 27th. or pay out of pocket for a weekly covid test at $ 300. a test .

Peer pressure?
1630366244175.png

1630367635534.png

Learned today that the one I work with in the cold room on a regular basis decided to take the jab. I understand the reasoning with her husband who is just now getting over Lymphoma cancer and she is wanting to travel eventually being from Honduras. I get it, but I also feel like she has now put me at risk. Drinking my pine needle tea. . .

Shes kinda in health care , she does coding for the hospital . The building she works in is 4 miles away from the hospital. We live in the mountains in upstate ny. Jobs here are very few . She has to get the shot by Sept. 27th. or pay out of pocket for a weekly covid test at $ 300. a test .
Thats EXTORSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back