To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something that I am hesitant to bring up and lay on the discussion table , but something that i have noticed for a long time or at least perhaps after about a year of the government insisting everyone needs to get a clot shot . This perhaps is only occurring where I can not help but see what is going on and nowhere else . Anyway enough dodging around , have you guys notice the phenomenal occurrence of women flocking to the un-vaxed males ? My entire group are un-vaxxed and the young males are wearing themselves out and I am not talking about just three or four different women per month , no it goes much further than that .

Last edited:
Hoping they are un-vax women, if not your guys need to leave them alone. With all the data coming out, this "vaxx" is about depopulation effecting the sex organs of both men and women. It's only natural that a woman want to become a mother one day and also to have a healthy baby. These shots have effects on the developement and even cause death to some.

1704142630180.png

These American Military Men are strong with morals our Founding Fathers would be so proud of!!! As am I!

“231 Current and Former U.S. Service Members Demand Military Leaders Be Court-Martialed Over Forced COVID Vaccines: “Service Members Were Significantly Harmed by These Actions”​

1704158388571.jpeg

On January 1, 2024, two hundred thirty-one current and former service members from various branches of the United States Armed Forces came together to sign the “Declaration of Military Accountability.”

This document, spearheaded by Commander Robert A. Green Jr. of the U.S. Navy, marks a significant moment in military history, calling for sweeping reforms and accountability within the Armed Forces.

Veteran Brad Miller wrote on X, “At 4 am EST today (a few min ago), senior military leaders received an email with a letter attached called the Declaration of Military Accountability. I know because I sent the email. I sent it on behalf of myself & 230 other signatories of the letter.”

1704158430406.png

1704158835606.png

1704158923934.png

1704160294075.png

Read the entire letter here…
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/231-current-former-u-s-service-members-pledge/

Attachments

• 1704159430307.png
    1704159430307.png
    641.1 KB · Views: 1
Not sure of your point there BigPa… Yes, we all know the military has given many inoculations. The ClotShot is very, very different!! If you read the entire article you will understand. Have you not seen the numbers where Military Men have an increase of heart attacks and myocarditis that is off the charts?

Not sure of your point there BigPa… Yes, we all know the military has given many inoculations. The ClotShot is very, very different!! If you read the entire the article you will understand. Have you not seen the numbers where Military Men have an increase of heart attacks and myocarditis that is off the charts?
the military has always had every jab going it goes with the job same with the clot shot, if someone is in the military they dont have the option of refusing, refuse and they are out of the military.

the military has always had every jab going it goes with the job same with the clot shot, if someone is in the military they dont have the option of refusing, refuse and they are out of the military.

That airplane keeps flying over your head sweetie. Since you refuse to read and address the article, I’m done. Have a great day.

Hey Big Paul I haven't seen you on in a while. How are things in the UK? I guess you are staying away from cities since you didn't like them anyway.

Hey Big Paul I haven't seen you on in a while. How are things in the UK? I guess you are staying away from cities since you didn't like them anyway.
big storm today, trees down roads flooded, your quite right I dont do cities, I left one 25 years ago and I'm not ever going back, too many sheeple live in cities, stupid and ignorant people dont survive WTSHTF.

There is a couple that makes the trip to my survival grounds fairly regular making a 550 mile trip one way looking for a new place they can call home in my area . The guy is in the military but either has just retired or is about to . On their last trip maybe two weeks ago , I was told the military guy looked like he might have had a stroke as his facial features didn't look right . My guess is his clot shot is having its toll . -- Personally I would have left the military before I would have sacrificed my body for a few dollars more .

Latest posts

Back