First-hand effects of Covid policies on employment/business

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrewOz

Reaction score
(I thought there might be some value in a thread devoted specifically to first-hand effects rather than just talking about "the world-at-large".)
Well, it finally happened.
I am employed by a company whose principal income source is the Australian federal government.
They, therefore, have a propensity to kiss federal government backside so they can get credit for being compliant drones.

Today, the Australian CEO sent out an email which basically says that everyone must be Covid "vaccinated" by 31 December 2021. They give a few "if" cases where one need not be vaccinated, but they are smoke and mirrors, which they can easily interpret do not apply to any job they wish. Even having a medical exemption is not adequate; they require a complete explanation by the doctor why the exemption was granted.

It looks like I will be looking for another job . . . but I'm not sure how that will go, considering my age and the fact that I refuse to jeopardize my long-term health for a job.

The expression "Not forcing you, just taking away everything until you consent" is increasingly becoming reality.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back