Will you submit to forced covid non vaccines, that are called vaccines?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
QUOTE: I will never understand the level of audacity it must take to decline a free vaccine, and then show up to the hospital and consume thousands of dollars worth of medical resources and ask for total heroic measures to save your life from the same people who begged you to get the vaccine in the first place. END QUOTE

Wow! With these type of judgements one has to wonder what type of care the nonVaxxed have been receiving? She agrees with choice? Riiiight. Do her judgements and thoughts of denying care to patients only apply to nonVaxxed or does she judge other life choices? Have patients lost their lives due to lack of proper care?

I don’t know, but anyone who loses a loved one and has the slightest doubt that proper and timely care was given need to contact a good attorney.
Settle down. Doesn’t mean we don’t give good care. Good grief do you always fly off the handle like this?

90 patients? By your own reasoning, that is not enough of a control group to prove the study...

Findings In a cohort study of 90 hospitalized patients with coronavirus disease 2019, use of hydroxychloroquine with or without azithromycin for treatment of COVID-19 was associated with frequent QTc prolongation, and those taking hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin had greater QT prolongation than those taking hydroxychloroquine alone. One patient developed torsades de pointes.
I didn’t even post a trial. Just said to look up the relationship.
there are a lot of different papers out there, like this one with a modest amount of patients.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33681731/
what is up with everyone reading so much into what is being said. Peachie has all but crucified me and accused me of malpractice- based on something I post out of frustration (which is something NONE of you here have experienced).

I can post what I want. Last I checked this is still a free country and a free board, unless you are guilty of the same things you rail against.

This is what I’m referring to
I have a hard time rationalizing not wanting to put a vaccine in your body.
Yet when you show up to the hospital gasping for breath, you are ok with these same physicians who pleaded with you to get vaccinated… you are ok with them to give you drugs to paralyze and sedate you. Stick tubes in all orifices to measure urine output, feed you, put you an a vent to breathe for you.
That’s ok?! That’s what I’m talking about Peachie. All of us in healthcare have a hard time wrapping our heads around this type of logic

Attachments

• 2397F660-96DA-4546-809E-3EE2580A835E.jpeg
    2397F660-96DA-4546-809E-3EE2580A835E.jpeg
    131.2 KB · Views: 6
I didn’t even post a trial. Just said to look up the relationship.
there are a lot of different papers out there, like this one with a modest amount of patients.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33681731/
what is up with everyone reading so much into what is being said. Peachie has all but crucified me and accused me of malpractice- based on something I post out of frustration (which is something NONE of you here have experienced).

I can post what I want. Last I checked this is still a free country and a free board, unless you are guilty of the same things you rail against.

Funded by a leftist political organization. Deliberately flawed study.
Why would you give HYdroichloriquin without Zinc??

This is what I’m referring to
I have a hard time rationalizing not wanting to put a vaccine in your body.
Yet when you show up to the hospital gasping for breath, you are ok with these same physicians who pleaded with you to get vaccinated… you are ok with them to give you drugs to paralyze and sedate you. Stick tubes in all orifices to measure urine output, feed you, put you an a vent to breathe for you.
That’s ok?! That’s what I’m talking about Peachie. All of us in healthcare have a hard time wrapping our heads around this type of logic

I'm not fine with that either. I
Your logic is rediculas.

A friendly word of caution. If you want to be taken seriously, using anything related to Bill and Melinda Gates as a reference should be avoided like the plague. LOL
Lol realized after the fact
My point is the same though/ wasn’t referencing just one study. There are multitudes. That’s just one I found on Google.

A friendly word of caution. If you want to be taken seriously, using anything related to Bill and Melinda Gates as a reference should be avoided like the plague. LOL

Here’s a better one- of 1438 patients, and further provides evidence of cardiac arrest due to qT prolongation :

“ In logistic models, compared with patients receiving neither drug cardiac arrest was significantly more likely in patients receiving hydroxychloroquine + azithromycin (adjusted OR, 2.13 [95% CI, 1.12-4.05]), but not hydroxychloroquine alone (adjusted OR, 1.91 [95% CI, 0.96-3.81]) or azithromycin alone (adjusted OR, 0.64 [95% CI, 0.27-1.56])”

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2766117

Here’s a better one- of 1438 patients, and further provides evidence of cardiac arrest due to qT prolongation :

“ In logistic models, compared with patients receiving neither drug cardiac arrest was significantly more likely in patients receiving hydroxychloroquine + azithromycin (adjusted OR, 2.13 [95% CI, 1.12-4.05]), but not hydroxychloroquine alone (adjusted OR, 1.91 [95% CI, 0.96-3.81]) or azithromycin alone (adjusted OR, 0.64 [95% CI, 0.27-1.56])”

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2766117

Again, No Zinc. Not Enough of sample given in early treatment. Thats Cardiac arrest increase should be compared to those getting the covid vaccines. What wss the HCQ dosages? 400mg or higher? That's to high.

Lol realized after the fact
My point is the same though/ wasn’t referencing just one study. There are multitudes. That’s just one I found on Google.

Stop using Google. All your getting is leftist filtered information.

Again, No Zinc. Not Enough of sample given in early treatment. Thats Cardiac arrest increase should be compared to those getting the covid vaccines. What wss the HCQ dosages? 400mg or higher? That's to high.
It has nothing to do with efficacy against Covid. I’m specifically talking about combining two qT prolongating meds which was touted by both medical and non medical professionals - and the higher risk of cardiac death associated with that.
My point- not all treatments are benign. They carry side effects and we should not yield to our own bias, rather we should examine the actual evidence.

Stop using Google. All your getting is leftist filtered information.
Again, this was in response to another post - I specifically stated to look at combining two qT prolonging meds and risk for cardiac arrest.

I tend to see things in black and white with very little gray areas. First I am not telling anybody to get the vaccine or not to get the vaccine. Here is my question / statement: If covid is so serious that a mandate must be issued, then why are there any exceptions allowed other than medical (reaction to vaccine)? Why allow religious exemptions? If a religious exemption is allowed, then a personal choice exemption should also be allowed. The mandate approach is half azzed at best. Either everybody gets vaccinated or it must be free choice. It is like the national economy shut down, some places and events are allowed to stay open and spread the virus, while other places are shut down. End result, the virus continues to spread. So all (mandate) or nothing (choice).

And that's your choice.
Last I checked religious and medical exemptions still exist - those of us in healthcare have had to deal with these mandates all the time. Every year we are required to get a flu shot, this is nothing different for us.
If this employee refuses the flu shot , he must wear a mask at all times while in the clinical setting....................... If this employee refuses the vaccine he is terminated .

How many anti-vaxxers would fake the jab , play the game, if they could find a like-minded clinician . One side might call you a " sellout " ............ The other side would say " just do the right thing for your fellow man."........... Would you live with a lie to save the job that provides for your family ?......... And finally , Does anyone know a like-minded clinician ?

How many anti-vaxxers would fake the jab , play the game, if they could find a like-minded clinician . One side might call you a " sellout " ............ The other side would say " just do the right thing for your fellow man."........... Would you live with a lie to save the job that provides for your family ?......... And finally , Does anyone know a like-minded clinician ?

Yes and yes

Latest posts

Back