Will you submit to forced covid non vaccines, that are called vaccines?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get ready for the next variant of concern. C.1.2. out of S. Africa. Mutating faster than any other one.
I hope you and your family stay safe. Best protection, IMO is to isolate and stay away from people unless you have to and when you go out, N95.

I had been thinking about stocking up on N95s for a while, while they are still available. Your post pushed me to grab another 60. Thanks.

This whole thing sounds like the Marek's Disease nightmare posted by @Schattentarn a couple of months ago. If making vaccines causes the virus to get stronger, requiring a new vaccine/booster, which will cause the virus to get stronger still, ad nauseam, why, WHY would they do this, for a virus with a 99.9% survival rate??? Israel is now saying their science shows natural immunity beats vaccine immunity by 13 times. The CDC acknowledged it.

I had been thinking about stocking up on N95s for a while, while they are still available. Your post pushed me to grab another 60. Thanks.

This whole thing sounds like the Marek's Disease nightmare posted by @Schattentarn a couple of months ago. If making vaccines causes the virus to get stronger, requiring a new vaccine/booster, which will cause the virus to get stronger still, ad nauseam, why, WHY would they do this, for a virus with a 99.9% survival rate??? Israel is now saying their science shows natural immunity beats vaccine immunity by 13 times. The CDC acknowledged it.
Honestly, we need a vaccine, and I think the survival rate is a bit lower.
The long term effects are worse, and survival isn't always so great - think tracheostomy, PEG tube, nursing home care and being turned every two hours, vent dependent. Those patients are considered surviving. What is your quality of life?

IMO, the vaccine rollout was complete shambles. We are talking boosters when 3rd world countries (like some countries in Africa) haven't even gotten enough vaccines to give one dose to every one of its citizens. Until we get that under control, we will never get a handle on the variants, unless we completely close our borders (effectively) - and reach herd immunity in our country - and not reopen until other countries have enough vaccinated populous as well.

yes, stock up on N95s. I have as well. We are in for a long winter that will likely continue to spring.

Honestly, we need a vaccine, and I think the survival rate is a bit lower.
The long term effects are worse, and survival isn't always so great - think tracheostomy, PEG tube, nursing home care and being turned every two hours, vent dependent. Those patients are considered surviving. What is your quality of life?

IMO, the vaccine rollout was complete shambles. We are talking boosters when 3rd world countries (like some countries in Africa) haven't even gotten enough vaccines to give one dose to every one of its citizens. Until we get that under control, we will never get a handle on the variants, unless we completely close our borders (effectively) - and reach herd immunity in our country - and not reopen until other countries have enough vaccinated populous as well.

yes, stock up on N95s. I have as well. We are in for a long winter that will likely continue to spring.
I agree with the above post ......... I just don't believe that , at present , there is a REAL vaccine . I will leave that for others to debate with all their statics ...... One thing I know for sure , if you are in a situation where you think you need a mask ...... it better be a N-95 .

I agree with the above post ......... I just don't believe that , at present , there is a REAL vaccine . I will leave that for others to debate with all their statics ...... One thing I know for sure , if you are in a situation where you think you need a mask ...... it better be a N-95 .
I need to stock up on masks too. Not to "protect" myself from a flu or crazy vaxxers, but soon I'm soon going to start tilling a new 40 acre hay field. I'll wear a mask for the dust, or when cleaning out the coop or while spraying herbicide. I'll never wear one in public, never have.

I need to stock up on masks too. Not to "protect" myself from a flu or crazy vaxxers, but soon I'm soon going to start tilling a new 40 acre hay field. I'll wear a mask for the dust, or when cleaning out the coop or while spraying herbicide. I'll never wear one in public, never have.
I don't wear a mask in public , and I said if you are in a SITUATION where YOU think you need a mask .... it better be a N95 . And your situations appear to be on the farm, where it better be an N95 , because the other masks are worthless....... I need to clean out my coop.

I use a mask for cleaning out the chicken coop too. It's absolutely insane here in South Australia. There are zero 'cases', zero in hospital, there's been virtually no community transmission throughout, four deaths in total (pop is 1.9 million) in 18 months, yet we have mask mandates everywhere indoors, choirs singing in masks, people so terrified (of what? I dunno) they're driving alone in their cars with masks on, we have a communist track and trace system, and the majority approve of all that. And we're constantly being bullied, coerced and blackmailed into being vaccinated. It's mass hysteria on steroids.

I use a mask for cleaning out the chicken coop too. It's absolutely insane here in South Australia. There are zero 'cases', zero in hospital, there's been virtually no community transmission throughout, four deaths in total (pop is 1.9 million) in 18 months, yet we have mask mandates everywhere indoors, choirs singing in masks, people so terrified (of what? I dunno) they're driving alone in their cars with masks on, we have a communist track and trace system, and the majority approve of all that. And we're constantly being bullied, coerced and blackmailed into being vaccinated. It's mass hysteria on steroids.

When are you Blokes going to stop taking there Tyrrany?

When are you Blokes going to stop taking there Tyrrany?
The majority think it's wonderful that nanny government is 'keeping us safe', and they have the insane idea that a virus can be kept out forever. I think it's the result of 50+ years of dumbed down education and 50+ years of the worst nanny state on the planet. If I wasn't caring for an elderly father who won't budge I'd be long gone -- oh wait, we're not allowed to leave the country. It's a bad joke.

Yes, Australia has reverted to being a prison colony! I want to leave but can’t without government permission which is virtually impossible to get! We have no freedom and no rights! I am in Tasmania where we have had no covid for about a year but we are still not allowed to travel overseas. Even going interstate is difficult with no guarantee that we can get back home! I would leave Australia forever if I could get out! Even having dual citizenship doesn’t help!

Yes, Australia has reverted to being a prison colony! I want to leave but can’t without government permission which is virtually impossible to get! We have no freedom and no rights! I am in Tasmania where we have had no covid for about a year but we are still not allowed to travel overseas. Even going interstate is difficult with no guarantee that we can get back home! I would leave Australia forever if I could get out! Even having dual citizenship doesn’t help!

Submit or fight!

The majority think it's wonderful that nanny government is 'keeping us safe', and they have the insane idea that a virus can be kept out forever. I think it's the result of 50+ years of dumbed down education and 50+ years of the worst nanny state on the planet. If I wasn't caring for an elderly father who won't budge I'd be long gone -- oh wait, we're not allowed to leave the country. It's a bad joke.
That is the problem that we face over here too: most people love the nanny state. They want the State to keep them "safe". That way they don't have to think for themselves. Good little sheep.

Local news

'I feel betrayed': Former PeaceHealth nurse speaks out about COVID-19 vaccine mandate
'I feel betrayed': Former PeaceHealth nurse speaks out about COVID-19 vaccine mandate | Local News | kptv.com

Oregon State troopers, firefighters suing Gov. Brown over vaccine mandate
Oregon State troopers, firefighters suing Gov. Brown over vaccine mandate | Local News | kptv.com

'I’ll likely get fired for this': First responders fight Oregon's vaccine mandate with lawsuit, social media posts
First responders fight Oregon's vaccine mandate with lawsuit | kgw.com

PORTLAND, Ore. — First responders are waging war on Oregon's vaccine mandate, taking the state to court, posting plans to defy the order on Instagram and sending open letters to the governor, informing her they won't be enforcing mandates in their jurisdictions.
The latest blow came Friday, in Jefferson County court. Dozens of firefighters, Oregon state troopers and the Oregon Fraternal Order of Police filed a lawsuit against the state and Gov. Kate Brown. The suit, first reported by the Oregonian/OregonLive, alleged the governor’s decision to mandate state employees get the COVID vaccine by Oct. 18 or lose their jobs violates the state and federal constitutions.

So how many people with covid have you killed by incubating them on a ventilator machine? How many did you kill after you knew there where extremely effective treatments than a ventilator machine, yet you continued to kill patients with a ventilator?

Hey PP - Here's that post where you accused me of killing people.
which is essentially calling someone a murderer. Just wanted to refresh your memory.

Hey PP - Here's that post where you accused me of killing people.
which is essentially calling someone a murderer. Just wanted to refresh your memory.

My memory is fine.

Killing is causing life functions to cease. This can happen by premeditation or accident.

Murder is the intentional act of killing a human being.

Latest posts

Back