Will you submit to forced covid non vaccines, that are called vaccines?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you

Are you seeing the same numbers that England's Chief Medical Officer announced last week? Specifically, people over 50 being both hospitalized, and dying from Covid, at 70% vaccinated?
Not so far no.
My two vaccinated ICU patients- one was over 50 and 500 lbs
Other was 85 with underlying lung disease
The other 20+ on vents are unvaccinated.
Of course the numbers change daily and we are just starting to really surge the last 2 weeks.

Not so far no.
My two vaccinated ICU patients- one was over 50 and 500 lbs
Other was 85 with underlying lung disease
The other 20+ on vents are unvaccinated.
Of course the numbers change daily and we are just starting to really surge the last 2 weeks.

Well, in England's report, the under 50 hospital admissions are 74% unvaccinated....

You're doing the Lord's work. Be safe; I hope you get some rest soon.

Well, in England's report, the under 50 hospital admissions are 74% unvaccinated....

You're doing the Lord's work. Be safe; I hope you get some rest soon.
Thank you for your kind words. I think our data is still catching up. Of course, this Is just what we are seeing at my hospital and there are many other hospitals out there - it may be different.

1630334921252.png

REMDESIVIR AND VANCOMYCIN IS KILLING COVID PATIENTS!

Fauci claims that Remdesivir had shown to save lives when used in studies. NOT TRUE! Remdesivir was in 2 studies total. One in Africa with nearly 700 participants against the Ebola Virus. A total of 4 different drugs were tested. Remdesivir was pulled off the study early! Why? Because it had killed 54% of the participants! Don’t take my word for it. Check out Bloomberg on the Ebola Study in four different areas of Africa in 2018-2019.

The ONLY other study done with Remdesivir was done BY the MAKERS of Remdesivir in March 2020. Yep, Fauci quoted it as showing Remdesivir as being safe and effective against Covid. Again, not true! That study showed participants having multiple organ failures, acute kidney failure, hypotension and septic shock by day 8! This was 23% of all participants. On day 10 they stopped the study because 31% of the participants were dead or harmed badly by Remdesivir!!!

YET Fauci mandated Remdesivir in May 2020, (after KNOWING what this drug does to people) for all Hospitals to use Remdesivir as treatment!!! Fauci stated that Remdesivir had been found safe and effective against the Ebola Virus. Total fabricated LIE! He then stated that Hydroxychloroquine...which has been approved and used for more that 70 YEARS was unsafe!

Remember when the NY doctors were freaking out all over the news and stating, “we have never seen a virus do this before, especially a respiratory virus! From the moment we get them in the hospital and are treating them this virus is attacking the kidneys and causing Acute Kidney Failure by days 3, 4 and 5 of treatment.” Gee, isn’t it strange that Fauci made the hospital protocol of Remdesivir to be only 5 days?! So they started begging for ventilators and dialysis machines. It was Remdesevir killing them, not the Covid virus!

Be on the alert for hospitals giving you or your loved ones not only Remdesivir, but also Vancomycin. Even though this antibiotic does not kill viruses (Mayo Clinic - “Vancomycin will not work for colds, flu, or other virus infections”) hospitals all over America are giving it to Covid patients. It has a record of KILLING 10% of patients with Kidney Failure! These drugs are leading to flooding of the lungs with water and they are misdiagnosing it as “Corona Pneumonia “. Instead of what it is. Always DEMAND a Pneumonia Sputum test instead of relying on an x-ray!

EARLY TREATMENT IS ESSENTIAL! Do not allow a doctor to convince you to wait a few days to see how you feel!!! Many doctors are online who will treat you with Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin combined with other drug therapy’s.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-08-28-bryan-ardis-exposes-truth-behind-covid-protocols.html

How many of those unvaxxed ICU patients caught Covid from a "safe" vaxxed person?
I'll tell you that for me it doesn't matter and here is why. I've got a 2yo at home and my immunosuppressed wife and I had to decide if the wanted to risk the 2yo being an orphan at 2 years old or possibly 5, 10 or 20 years old. Our decision is our 2 yo is better off the longer we are around. I went to school with a guy that got covid positive 1st week of August and they buried the 44 yo last week. I work with a 60+ guy that went in soon as symptoms presented and walked out with a prescription of ivermectin. The info from the government is all trash concerning everything. More and more are going to be vaccinated. No one is going to get unvaccinated. I suspect there will be another variant released that will be worse than delta and I won't be surprised if the vaccines are effective against it as well. If big pharma knew there was something bad in the vaccine, they would have released it during Trump's term or not at all and we all know when the vaccines all came out.

I'll tell you that for me it doesn't matter and here is why. I've got a 2yo at home and my immunosuppressed wife and I had to decide if the wanted to risk the 2yo being an orphan at 2 years old or possibly 5, 10 or 20 years old. Our decision is our 2 yo is better off the longer we are around. I went to school with a guy that got covid positive 1st week of August and they buried the 44 yo last week. I work with a 60+ guy that went in soon as symptoms presented and walked out with a prescription of ivermectin. The info from the government is all trash concerning everything. More and more are going to be vaccinated. No one is going to get unvaccinated. I suspect there will be another variant released that will be worse than delta and I won't be surprised if the vaccines are effective against it as well. If big pharma knew there was something bad in the vaccine, they would have released it during Trump's term or not at all and we all know when the vaccines all came out.
Get ready for the next variant of concern. C.1.2. out of S. Africa. Mutating faster than any other one.
I hope you and your family stay safe. Best protection, IMO is to isolate and stay away from people unless you have to and when you go out, N95.

Get ready for the next variant of concern. C.1.2. out of S. Africa. Mutating faster than any other one.
I hope you and your family stay safe. Best protection, IMO is to isolate and stay away from people unless you have to and when you go out, N95.
Thanks but no isolation for us. Wife teaches 1st grade and our lunatic governor had banned mask policies in public schools because he’s worried about getting primaried and so now he’s acting all “fREeEEDoM!!!” During the regular campaign season he’ll be all “local school board control” but for now it’s “All Austin, All Control”

Thanks but no isolation for us. Wife teaches 1st grade and our lunatic governor had banned mask policies in public schools because he’s worried about getting primaried and so now he’s acting all “fREeEEDoM!!!” During the regular campaign season he’ll be all “local school board control” but for now it’s “All Austin, All Control”
Sounds like the office for civil rights is going up against this - namely immunocompromised children/staff who are at risk and who are unable to receive the vaccine - are a protected class - discrimination against students with disabilities or health conditions.
More to come I'm sure. And that stinks. 1st grade would be hard to do remote. Is the district at all supportive of relocating her to a lower risk area within the school district?
https://apnews.com/article/health-e...er6OlsLNpzt_Z204XlpzcA6sFTLmK_n7PJDjPqzd6DVcQ

No vaccine for me thanks I am not injecting myself with a vaccine that has not been tested and risking my health because ( the Government ) says I should. I know people who got the vaccine and still got the virus anyway so what's vaccine protecting you from if you get sick anyway ?

NO THANKS AND NO UNSAFE VACCINE

Last edited:
Sounds like the office for civil rights is going up against this - namely immunocompromised children/staff who are at risk and who are unable to receive the vaccine - are a protected class - discrimination against students with disabilities or health conditions.
More to come I'm sure. And that stinks. 1st grade would be hard to do remote. Is the district at all supportive of relocating her to a lower risk area within the school district?
https://apnews.com/article/health-e...er6OlsLNpzt_Z204XlpzcA6sFTLmK_n7PJDjPqzd6DVcQ
She’s never going to ask for special treatment in a professional setting. The students that do well at school learn just fine at home. Those that struggle at school do way worse at home
All the districts have lots of quarantined students and faculty but are trying to stay open. Lack of students is not what shuts schools down but lack of well teachers. School staff are quarantined 2:1 over students (per capita)

I fully support mask mandate bans. But if you think masks are so good, can't you decide to wear one or two on your own? Freedom of choice.

No vaccine for me thanks I am not injecting myself with a vaccine that has not been tested and risking my health because ( the Government ) says I should. I know people who got the vaccine and still got the virus anyway so what's vaccine protecting you from if you get sick anyway ?

NO THANKS AND NO UNSAFE VACCINE
Ok. Got it.

She’s never going to ask for special treatment in a professional setting. The students that do well at school learn just fine at home. Those that struggle at school do way worse at home
All the districts have lots of quarantined students and faculty but are trying to stay open. Lack of students is not what shuts schools down but lack of well teachers. School staff are quarantined 2:1 over students (per capita)
Understood. Tough spot all around. I think its still going to get worse before it gets better unfortunately.

I'm isolated, not because of the China flu but because I'm 5 miles from my nearest neighbor and 20 miles from town (pop 500). We have never been impacted by the flu, have always gone wherever we wanted to go and have never worn the mask. When my wifes company and her airline started requiring the face mask she resigned, after 15 years on the same job. Freedom of choice is much more important than any stupid mandate.

I'm isolated, not because of the China flu but because I'm 5 miles from my nearest neighbor and 20 miles from town (pop 500). We have never been impacted by the flu, have always gone wherever we wanted to go and have never worn the mask. When my wifes company and her airline started requiring the face mask she resigned, after 15 years on the same job. Freedom of choice is much more important than any stupid mandate.
That's great, but not everyone has that same experience (sounds awesome to me). Many still live in cities, maybe as they have to.

That's great, but not everyone has that same experience (sounds awesome to me). Many still live in cities, maybe as they have to.
Actually I wished a lot more people lived in the cities, and that they'd quit moving out here. Typically I dont give a crap what they do in the city, except they still try forcing their BS out to the sparsely populated areas too.

There’s nothing I can say to persuade you. Your mind is made up. The mods will remove my posts if I say anything stronger than that.
Why would you want to say anything stronger to me? We have a different opinion over freedom of choice, that's all. How can anything be wrong with that?

Latest posts

Back