Will you submit to forced covid non vaccines, that are called vaccines?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe you didn't read what I posted.
I said we STOP remdesivir when patients hit the ICU.

So that proves you don't work for Gilead Sciences that manufacture it. But if I was to search your posts I would no doubt see a pattern and be able to deduce which pharmaceutical you do work for.

Big Pharma spends nearly 68% of its $30 billion annual ad dollars to persuade doctors and others to prescribe their drugs to patients. Could this explain why more doctors prescribe remdesivir instead of hydroxychloroquine?

So that proves you don't work for Gilead Sciences that manufacture it. But if I was to search your posts I would no doubt see a pattern and be able to deduce which pharmaceutical you do work for.

Big Pharma spends nearly 68% of its $30 billion annual ad dollars to persuade doctors and others to prescribe their drugs to patients. Could this explain why more doctors prescribe remdesivir instead of hydroxychloroquine?
go for it dude if you have the time to waste.
I don't prescribe either.
What I do - Is dexamethasone. It has actually proven to decrease mortality. All 5 cent charge to the patient. Wow

Last edited:
@Proud Prepper
Ok, I'm re-reading your post and I think I get what you are saying.
Remdesivir can cause acute kidney injury which leads to fluid overload and pulmonary edema.

COVID-19 is a viral pneumonia - that damages the lungs and also causes pulmonary edema, but this is a different process. The edema caused by COVID happens at the cellular level, not just fluid overload. It's endothelial and alveolar epithelial injury (similar to what you see in TRALI - or a transfusion related lung injury - when giving blood).

The first stage of ARDS is this - the endothelial injury with pulmonary edema. Pulmonary edema in this case is associated with increased microvascular permeability.
The protein-rich edema fluid in ARDS is associated with large numbers of neutrophils; monocytes; denuded epithelial cells; and proinflammatory markers including cytokines, proteases, oxidants, and procoagulant factors.
The influx of protein-rich edema fluid into the alveolus leads to the inactivation of surfactant.

Migration of large numbers of neutrophils results in the death of epithelial cells with the formation of circular areas of denudation at the sites where neutrophils impale the monolayer.

So - as an ICU doc we do a conservative fluid strategy, and ventilator settings specifically for these patients, low tidal volumes to not induce barotrauma.
Although ARDS is defined by its pulmonary manifestations, multi-organ system failure is common and contributes to morbidity and mortality. Current mortality rates in unselected patients are in the 30–50% range (non-COVID).
In order for lung epithelial integrity to be restored, the alveolar epithelium must be repopulated to replace injured and necrotic cells. Alveolar epithelial type I cells, which cover the majority of the alveolar surface are regenerated through proliferation and differentiation of the more injury-resistant alveolar epithelial type II cells. Resolution of pulmonary edema is mediated by alveolar epithelial fluid transport, which requires an intact alveolar epithelium.

Here's some more info. ARDS is much more complicated then plain fluid overload leading to pulmonary edema.
https://oxfordmedicine.com/view/10.1093/med/9780199600830.001.0001/med-9780199600830-chapter-108

Dexamethasone is $11-$13 a bottle. My bad.
https://www.goodrx.com/dexamethasoneThe Recovery Trial shows this reduces mortality in hospitalized covid patients.
https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/therapies/immunomodulators/corticosteroids/
also, Trump got it. But I wonder why no one is reporting how great dexamethasone is when it's the one that actually shows proven benefit and is cheap? Think about that one...while the government has everyone fighting over ivermectin (and beating a dead horse with the stick that is hydroxychloroquine) the government has successfully caused SO much infighting amongst people so they focus on left vs right - instead of the TRUE oppressors...our freaking elected leaders.

do you have a citation for this? I would be interested in seeing the mechanism.
This was a theory before, but I never saw any data to back it up (doesn't mean it's not there though)

This is from my own research, but there are many doctors that have there own hypothesis and clinical evidence to support this. I believe covid19 is a blood vessel disease not a lung disease. A person's oxygen is being depleted after its absorbed by the lungs. This can then also damage the lungs as well as every other organ, which is why Covid19 is effecting all organs throughout the body.

I wouldn't waste your time, because I don't know anything about this subject. This is for the common person who has not gone through medical school and is as uneducated as I am.

This is from my own research, but there are many doctors that have there own hypothesis and clinical evidence to support this. I believe covid19 is a blood vessel disease not a lung disease. A person's oxygen is being depleted after its absorbed by the lungs. This can then also damage the lungs as well as every other organ, which is why Covid19 is effecting all organs throughout the body.

I wouldn't waste your time, because I don't know anything about this subject. This is for the common person who has not gone through medical school and is as uneducated as I am.
I absolutely believe there is something to do with the blood vessels - also why we see worse disease in diabetics (due to vascular remodeling)
We are seeing a LOT of blood clots post COVID - pulmonary embolism, DVT, stroke.
This is why we put people on blood thinners as well when they are admitted to the hospital.

I absolutely believe there is something to do with the blood vessels - also why we see worse disease in diabetics (due to vascular remodeling)
We are seeing a LOT of blood clots post COVID - pulmonary embolism, DVT, stroke.
This is why we put people on blood thinners as well when they are admitted to the hospital.

I'm sure it is caused by the spike proteins, which is why we see the same occurrences with those that got the jab.

Yep all of this, he's not wrong.
But the key here is that in the BEGINNING of the pandemic we were jumping to early intubation. This was from data we were receiving from Europe, mostly Italy and in group messages amongst docs. This is why our early numbers showed a higher mortality rate.
We were intubating early to minimize aerosolization of the virus, and spread of the virus so as not to infect staff. Remember the video and stories out of NY, with staff in trash bags for PPE, and dropping dead? The viral load for us is high, and with the wrong PPE, we were getting sick and dying (or becoming inable to work and do our jobs) at a fairly high rate.

Fast forward to now, with more info - we are utilizing high flow nasal cannula and bipap/cpap to deliver O2, and tolerating much less in oxygen saturations. We are doing better in keeping people alive longer, and maybe either d/c home, or transition off vent, to be trached to nursing home.
We have established criteria for intubation as lethargy (basically when someone is less responsive) and I know @Kevin L can attest to this mantra - GCS of 8...intubate.
So lethargy, increased work of breathing - respiratory rate around 35-40 for a few days (it's likened to running a marathon, eventually you will poop out and not be able to breathe, and most patients know when its time).
OR - if we have a low p/f ratio on ABG - and a very high risk patient, we will give them the option of intubation, or to continue on the way they are going, with full treatment, steroids, high flow oxygen, (basically everything except a vent) and if they still continue to decline, we will help make them comfortable (so they don't experience pain or air hunger) and let nature take its course.

At the end of this article:
"At heart, Kyle-Sidell is a patient advocate who believes in the power of individualized care. Asked by a Twitter follower why the fatality rate has gone down for Covid-19 patients since the start of the pandemic, he replied that a variety of factors, including less early intubation and steroid-based treatments, probably play a role. However, he adds, perhaps most important is a “medical system not busting at the seams with better provider/patient ratios.”

This is absolutely 100% true.
However, we are now about to be busting at the seams with horrible provider/patient ratios. We are living this nightmare now.
Today, I admitted a patient who was flown into our facility for a neurovascular intervention. He sat in the PACU post operatively (not the ICU) and i'm not sure what the hell happened, but when he got up to the ICU FIVE hours later he was flaccid on the right side and barely responsive.
This was not his baseline. Got a stat head CT and low and behold he bled into his brain. Had to be taken for neurosurgery asap.
If we had beds, and providers available, this would not have happened. This is the collateral damage of a shit public health response to a global pandemic.

Hey PP - Here's that post where you accused me of killing people.
which is essentially calling someone a murderer. Just wanted to refresh your memory.
He had no business saying that to you, Dr. Jenner. Maybe he should work in the medical field for a while . . . and then he can air his opinions.

He had no business saying that to you, Dr. Jenner. Maybe he should work in the medical field for a while . . . and then he can air his opinions.
I wish we could parade people like this through the ICU or ride along in an ambulance, or ER, but they would really need to spend a week with me (and you too!) to get just a glimpse.
People like to judge us when they have no idea what we are going through, and what goes on in the hospital walls.
They also have no idea what they are talking about because they read studies and articles and think they know how to interpret medical information.
Ive actually swung the other way now, and feel a lot of pity for these people. They have no clue, think they do, and I have had a lot end up dead this week. Tomorrow is day 7 for me, and I've had 10 people die in my ICU from COVID despite maximum medical treatment. Misinformation is really what is killing people and it is just really sad.

I wish we could parade people like this through the ICU or ride along in an ambulance, or ER, but they would really need to spend a week with me (and you too!) to get just a glimpse.
People like to judge us when they have no idea what we are going through, and what goes on in the hospital walls.
They also have no idea what they are talking about because they read studies and articles and think they know how to interpret medical information.
Ive actually swung the other way now, and feel a lot of pity for these people. They have no clue, think they do, and I have had a lot end up dead this week. Tomorrow is day 7 for me, and I've had 10 people die in my ICU from COVID despite maximum medical treatment. Misinformation is really what is killing people and it is just really sad.
Agree 100%.

I work for a local hospital as a cardiac technician, CNA, and unit secretary (my background as a medic in EMS lets me wear a lot of hats), and I've had 5 patients die on me . . . and--ironically--not from COVID, but because they couldn't get medical treatment in a timely manner because of a lack of adequate resources (including manpower).

Neither of you can see the forrest through all those damn annoying trees.

Neither of you can see the forrest through all those damn annoying trees.

Maybe if you read back through my posts on this thread you can see that I have been able to take a step back and what my theory is on this.
That being said, it does no good to flog the ones taking care of everyone. We are all burnt out and tired, and soon there will be no one to take care of everyone

Agree 100%.

I work for a local hospital as a cardiac technician, CNA, and unit secretary (my background as a medic in EMS lets me wear a lot of hats), and I've had 5 patients die on me . . . and--ironically--not from COVID, but because they couldn't get medical treatment in a timely manner because of a lack of adequate resources (including manpower).
you must work at a smaller hospital. Unfortunately it’s these people who will be suffering the most.

Maybe if you read back through my posts on this thread you can see that I have been able to take a step back and what my theory is on this.
That being said, it does no good to flog the ones taking care of everyone. We are all burnt out and tired, and soon there will be no one to take care of everyone

The biggest piece of misinformation that's killing people is the PCR tests. It's this misinformation that's causing doctors to kill people by misdiagnosis and following incorrect protocols. Wake up and see what's going on, it's not being done by accident.

you must work at a smaller hospital. Unfortunately it’s these people who will be suffering the most.
I meant die on me last shift.

I work in north-central Florida, and we are hammered really, really hard . . . and approximately 97% of the COVID patients are unvaccinated. We are running low on ventilators, and we've actually had a few nurses Baker-acted for suicide attempts, and one physician's assistant whom was sucessful.

I will be so f----ing happy when this COVID garbage is behind us. It's been a very long 18 months.

I meant die on me last shift.

I work in north-central Florida, and we are hammered really, really hard . . . and approximately 97% of the COVID patients are unvaccinated. We are running low on ventilators, and we've actually had a few nurses Baker-acted for suicide attempts, and one physician's assistant whom was sucessful.

I will be so f----ing happy when this COVID garbage is behind us. It's been a very long 18 months.
I was thinking smaller hospital as you wear so many hats! When I worked critical access it happened a lot.
I don’t envy you in FL at all. I get calls daily to come help out there. We are all stretched so thin and resources are scarce. My thoughts are with you Kevin.

Latest posts

Back