Will you submit to forced covid non vaccines, that are called vaccines?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Americans, this is what unity against the TYRANNICAL government looks like!

https://gab.com/SonOfEnos/posts/106974491786664357
Romania closes 117 Covid "Vaccination" Centers
Less
than 24% of the Romanian population has gotten the suicide-shot, and pressure from rallies like this have prompted the government to ease-up on the Genocide. Nobody is getting the Jab, and the people are done with it. #WeAreWinning

And here we go again with the vaccine mandates. . .
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ourt-upholds-joe-bidens-osha-vaccine-mandate/
Challenges to Joe Biden’s OSHA vax mandate was assigned to the 6th US Circuit Court of Appeals in a ping-pong lottery after the 5th Circuit put a halt on the mandate.
In September the Biden Regime targeted the private sector and mandated all employees get jabbed or tested weekly for Covid… OR ELSE.

In addition to telling all 2.1 million federal employees to get jabbed or face firing, the Biden regime mandated all companies with 100+ employees to either test workers or prove they are vaccinated.
Small businesses that do not comply with the Biden Regime’s new Covid mandates will face hefty fines.

In a 2-1 vote, the three-judge panel allowed Joe Biden’s OSHA vaccine mandate on private employers over 100 people to take effect.
Majority (voted yes): Judges Julia Gibbons (George W. Bush), Jane Stranch (Barack Obama). Dissent (voted no): Joan Larsen (Donald Trump)

The 6th Circuit Court said OSHA has the authority to protect workers from a virus.
BREAKING: Big win for Obama admin at 6th Circuit, as panel votes, 2-1, to allow OSHA vaccine mandate on private employers over 100 ppl to take effect. Majority: Judges Julia Gibbons (GW Bush), Jane Stranch (Obama). Dissent: Joan Larsen (Trump). Doc: DocumentCloud
— Josh Gerstein (@joshgerstein) December 18, 2021
It looks like the case is heading to the Supreme Court.
5th Circuit put OSHA private employer mandate on ice. 6th Circuit just dissolved the 5th Circuit order. Looks like this is headed straight to #SCOTUS. Guess I know how I’ll be spending Christmas “break” 😉
— Shannon Bream (@ShannonBream) December 18, 2021

IT’S NOT OVER!

CITIZEN FREE PRESS…

“The 2-1 decision late Friday was by a panel of the 6th Circuit Court of Appeals The full 6th Circuit was split 8-8 on the decision. Next stop will be the Supreme Court, perhaps as early as next week.

UPDATE — Robert Barnes predicts the ruling will be overturned by the ‘en banc’ 6th Circuit…

Early prediction: the split Sixth Circuit decision affirming Biden's OSHA mandate will be overturned by the en banc Sixth Circuit.
— Robert Barnes (@barnes_law) December 18, 2021

IT’S NOT OVER!

CITIZEN FREE PRESS…

“The 2-1 decision late Friday was by a panel of the 6th Circuit Court of Appeals The full 6th Circuit was split 8-8 on the decision. Next stop will be the Supreme Court, perhaps as early as next week.

UPDATE — Robert Barnes predicts the ruling will be overturned by the ‘en banc’ 6th Circuit…
This is not correct. The second sentence is taken out of context. The decision that the full 6th Circuit was split over was whether to allow an en banc review. Because there was no majority voting for the en banc review, there will be no en banc review. So, the decision cannot now be overturned "by the 'en banc' 6th Circuit'" and has to go straight to the Supreme Court.
https://www.natlawreview.com/articl...s-en-banc-review-ets-case-two-merits-opinionsThe Sixth Circuit Denies En Banc Review In ETS Case With Two Merits Opinions

The Sixth Circuit has denied en banc review in the OSHA vaccine mandate cases. The vote was a close one, with eight judges voting in favor of initial hearing en banc. But that’s not enough under the circuit’s rules, which require a majority of the 16 active judges to vote for en banc treatment. As a result, the current panel reviewing the case will decide whether to continue the stay issued by the Fifth Circuit, which may end up being the most consequential decision in the case until it comes before the Supreme Court.

Anyone who thinks these are vaccines and that COVID is a pandemic deserves whatever happens to them after taking these shots.

No job or school is worth injecting experimental DNA-altering chemicals into your body.

People must be reminded: it's still Emergency Use Authorization. How many years will it be under EUA? And why? And why inject everyone while under EUA?

The Italian military are pushing back!

1639840161961.jpg

That’s an impressive long and drawn out speech about freedoms and liberty there. You should have become a lawyer you would have had a bright career with that. BUT for gods sake, we’re talking about having to wear a mask over your mouth and nose while your working with the public during a contagious disease outbreak that is getting worse right now. I know Danielgrl is passionate and proud, but I also hope she is smart enough to not throw away a career that she has been dedicated to over something as trivial as wearing a mask. The Jews having to wear a star should have been more wary. The Indians should have never trusted the white mans blankets. The blacks, well they didn’t have a choice but to be taken as slaves. But this, this is just a fricking mask while you’re working with the public. Go home and cough all over your loved ones if you like, just don’t do it at work…..
If it comes down to me wearing a mask this second go around, I might throw away my career. Hadn't decided yet, but I really have considered. I have been talking to a few of my coworkers with them asking me if mask are coming back since I am in a Lead position. My answer to them is I have no idea. I'm in the lower management that doesn't go to the meetings. Most all say I hope not. I have told them, if enough of us stand up against it, what are they going to do? Fire us all?? Banned together! Find me a study that mask actually helps and and do not harm you. I have seen the studies that show the opposite.

Last edited:
I was involved in a conversation with someone who had same reaction as I did. Her hip pain came after #4 and she is on #5. I thought why 5? Then realized her Dr is probably following the Israeli protocol.
I said I am done with it, It doesn't work, I got covid after. my wife got it twice after she was tested 3 weeks before as having extremely high antibodies.
The 2 of them sat there and said, and made the comment “But it made the symptoms less.” Sheep.
I am going to do the 30 day self quarantine. I have more than enough supplies. 30 days of not contributing to the economy from prepared people will make a statement And open things back up quickly. Look at BudLight.
On the personal side, it will stop my wife’s online buying because I wont go to pick up the packages. :) She is going to have to do it.

I am done with greyman theory And lockdowns.

Latest posts

Back