Will you submit to forced covid non vaccines, that are called vaccines?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The biggest piece of misinformation that's killing people is the PCR tests. It's this misinformation that's causing doctors to kill people by misdiagnosis and following incorrect protocols. Wake up and see what's going on, it's not being done by accident.
I don’t need a PCR test to tell me if someone has Covid or not. It’s quite obvious when they come in for treatment.

https://www.beckershospitalreview.c...as-been-given-for-his-covid-19-treatment.html
Using the above for a source (where CNN, NYT etc are quoted) is not going to work for anyone other than brain dead sheep
🐑 🐑 🐑 BAAAA or an
1632135797019.jpeg

That said, here is a video of Dr. Zelenko saying right off the bat that “not everything that was reported in the media is factual or 100% correct.” He then tells of President Trump taking Hydroxychloroquine and zinc...since zinc needs an ionophore to be truly effective.

The TRUTH about Remdesivir is described in this video by Dr Ardis. He is far from the only GOOD DOCTOR who has come out against the drug. Dr Ardis is exposing how the trials for this drug were a complete BUST and why it should never be used on anyone.

Please educate yourself so that you can protect yourself and loved ones. 🙏

https://www.bitchute.com/video/IC2LQQpieYl6/

Our youngest daughter is a Pharmacist MD and would not use Remdesivir. But my husband had the Bam infusion, and thinks it saved his life, and kept him out of the hospital. He had it on covid day 4. It has to be given early, before day 10, so not really seen for use in the hospitals at all. Our daughter works ICU Pharm in a busy Tuscon hospital and prescribes other things, not Remdesivir, but then people are really bad off by the time she sees them.

Our youngest daughter is a Pharmacist MD and would not use Remdesivir. But my husband had the Bam infusion, and thinks it saved his life, and kept him out of the hospital. He had it on covid day 4. It has to be given early, before day 10, so not really seen for use in the hospitals at all. Our daughter works ICU Pharm in a busy Tuscon hospital and prescribes other things, not Remdesivir, but then people are really bad off by the time she sees them.

Glad your daughter is one of the free thinkers! From what I understand about this virus, early treatment is very important. But oddly, before covid19 doctors all thought any disease, virus or flu was best treated early. When doctors started not treating their patients right away with covid and telling them to wait and then go to the hospital if they got really sick...that to me was and is grounds for lawsuits. Not that those will return our loved ones to us. 😥

I was thinking smaller hospital as you wear so many hats! When I worked critical access it happened a lot.
I don’t envy you in FL at all. I get calls daily to come help out there. We are all stretched so thin and resources are scarce. My thoughts are with you Kevin.
Same back at you.

I'm a recovered alcoholic (sober for a little over 15 years), and it's been difficult for people in our position because of the added stress of the epidemic coupled with A.A. (and other 12 step meetings) being canceled because of the pandemic.

Still holding it together, though, as keeping busy helps.

Thank you very much for your concern. Don't forget to take care of yourself and your own needs because you're being pulled in 20 directions at once.

Pharmacists can’t prescribe typically unless they are dual PharmD and medical doctor.
They can make recommendations and we love them as they help guide antibiotic therapy.
I love our icu pharmacists.
Do they use ivermectin or hydroxycholorquine/zinc in their pharmacy?

Glad your daughter is one of the free thinkers! From what I understand about this virus, early treatment is very important. But oddly, before covid19 doctors all thought any disease, virus or flu was best treated early. When doctors started not treating their patients right away with covid and telling them to wait and then go to the hospital if they got really sick...that to me was and is grounds for lawsuits. Not that those will return our loved ones to us. 😥
Doctors ARE treating early. There are some that use HCQ/zinc too. but then you would know this if you were actually working front lines instead of being a keyboard warrior.
I’m not sure where you are getting your info from.

https://www.beckershospitalreview.c...as-been-given-for-his-covid-19-treatment.html
Using the above for a source (where CNN, NYT etc are quoted) is not going to work for anyone other than brain dead sheep
🐑 🐑 🐑 BAAAA or an View attachment 13647

That said, here is a video of Dr. Zelenko saying right off the bat that “not everything that was reported in the media is factual or 100% correct.” He then tells of President Trump taking Hydroxychloroquine and zinc...since zinc needs an ionophore to be truly effective.

Straight from Fox News my friend
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tr...ed-regeneron-remsdesivir-dr-ronny-jackson.amp
Just stop with your “insults” you are only making yourself look bad.

Same back at you.

I'm a recovered alcoholic (sober for a little over 15 years), and it's been difficult for people in our position because of the added stress of the epidemic coupled with A.A. (and other 12 step meetings) being canceled because of the pandemic.

Still holding it together, though, as keeping busy helps.

Thank you very much for your concern. Don't forget to take care of yourself and your own needs because you're being pulled in 20 directions at once.

Thanks Kevin. I can only imagine how hard it is - to not fall back into addiction. I’m scared of becoming an alcoholic myself and am probably almost there to be brutally honest.
Sad times we live in for sure.
Take care of yourself too.

Thank you.

It's good that you've become concerned about your drinking. Listen to your family and coworkers if they become concerned.

Denial "ain't just a river in Egypt."
Usually it’s a glass or two of wine a night
But more than I usually have had in the past.
We are seeing an uptick in alcohol withdrawals and intoxications with associated aspiration events etc. in addition to drug ODs
I’m sure you guys are as well.

Usually it’s a glass or two of wine a night
But more than I usually have had in the past.
We are seeing an uptick in alcohol withdrawals and intoxications with associated aspiration events etc. in addition to drug ODs
I’m sure you guys are as well.
Most definitely.

The homeless have been hit particularly hard, as they have been having a harder time of it getting access to shelters, food sources, and so forth. I also believe (I don't have hard numbers to back me up) that there are more homeless, as people who were marginally functional in the daily requirements of normal life have lost jobs and/or social support . . . and ended up on the streets.

Most definitely.

The homeless have been hit particularly hard, as they have been having a harder time of it getting access to shelters, food sources, and so forth. I also believe (I don't have hard numbers to back me up) that there are more homeless, as people who were marginally functional in the daily requirements of normal life have lost jobs and/or social support . . . and ended up on the streets.
Yep. There is so much collateral damage from everything that has gone on, and the absolute shit response that has followed.
I’m over it and looking for my exit strategy! I have 2 years left on my contract.

Yep. There is so much collateral damage from everything that has gone on, and the absolute shit response that has followed.
I’m over it and looking for my exit strategy! I have 2 years left on my contract.
You make your contract sound like a prison sentence, LOL.

Haha! Right now it is
Everyone’s a doctor these days and knows so much more (knowledge learned from 5 min you tube videos over the past 18 months) about what you have dedicated your life to learning.
I wish my medical school was that short, could’ve had more fun in life 😂

Take your off topic love affair to private or create a thread for it.

We usually stop RDV in the icu setting and increase the steroids (dexamethasone) to ARDS dosing which helps if you can get it started before the fibroproliferative stage of ARDS.
Ventilators can't drown you, they don't push water in your lungs.
They don't let it out either. Only through suctioning. And I've never seen that work very well.

They don't let it out either. Only through suctioning. And I've never seen that work very well.
I'm sure Dr. Jenner can weigh in on this, but positive pressure ventilation can help with pulmonary edema under certain circumstances . . . as this was considered a cornerstone in caring for patients with congestive heart failure when I was a paramedic. Whether we see the same thing in adult respiratory distress syndrome with PPV . . . I'm not sure.

It's been a while.

I'm sure Dr. Jenner can weigh in on this, but positive pressure ventilation can help with pulmonary edema under certain circumstances . . . as this was considered a cornerstone in caring for patients with congestive heart failure when I was a paramedic. Whether we see the same thing in adult respiratory distress syndrome with PPV . . . I'm not sure.

It's been a while.
Yep you’re right.
It’s in one of my posts earlier about pathophysiology of ARDS.
Unless that one was deleted too.

Daughter is PharmD and MD. But no ivermectin there. She normally works ER but was just pulled to ICU this week and she'll be there till numbers let up. She is pretty stubborn and calls every week to lecture me about the covid vaccine.
I still love her.

Latest posts

Back