Will you submit to forced covid non vaccines, that are called vaccines?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still don’t see how mandating wearing a mask during a world wide pandemic is going to lead to the slippery slope of taking away all our civil rights. It’s just a mask

fairly sure the Jew traitor shills that worked with the NAZIs told their fellow neighbors - "It's only a Star of David you need to wear - Where could that lead?"

there's always people like you that think their backstabbing SOBing traitorism will save them - Guess what? - they get in the end just like everyone else ....

I still don’t see how mandating wearing a mask during a world wide pandemic is going to lead to the slippery slope of taking away all our civil rights. It’s just a mask

Hazardous Mask Wearing

by Stephen Lendman (stephenlendman.org – Home – Stephen Lendman)

Masks don’t protect and risk harm to health from longterm use.

They’re porous to permit breathing. If not, masks would hermetically seal wearers and suffocate them.

Peer-reviewed studies of mask-wearing showed no relationship between their use in public and protection from seasonal flu-renamed covid.

Earlier I quoted Professor of Physics Denis Rancourt, an expert in his field, explaining that no study exists that shows mask-wearing effectiveness.

Based on what’s known about viral respiratory diseases, they’re mainly transmitted by “too fine to be blocked…aerosol particles” able to penetrate all face masks.

“No RCT study with verified outcome shows a benefit for HCW or community members in households to wearing a mask or respirator.”

Yet public health authorities in the US and West — in cahoots with dark forces — falsely claim otherwise.

Longterm use of masks is hazardous from pathogens accumulating on and inside them.

According to the peer-reviewed Primary Doctor Medical Journal, a study titled “Masks, false safety and real dangers” showed that their use achieved no reductions in covid outbreaks — just the opposite.

Longterm mask-wearing increases the risk of contracting the illness.

Nations with the lowest incidence of mask-wearing had fewer outbreaks.

A separate Danish mask study found no “statistical difference” in outbreaks with or without their use.

By accumulating pathogens, masks can spread infections instead of protecting against them.

Mask-wearing also decreases oxygen to less than what OSHA in the US requires.

According to critical care physician/public health expert Dr. Pascal Sacre, extended mask-wearing increases the risk of infection, not the other way around as falsely claimed by governments, their public health officials and press agent media.

(S)cientific and medical analysis” proved it, he stressed.

“(A)ir, once exhaled, is heated, humidified and charged with CO2.”

“It becomes a perfect culture medium for infectious agents (bacteria, fungi, viruses).”

Their longterm use “is a scientific and medical aberration!”

Dr. Joseph Mercola agrees, saying the notion that mask-wearing prevents contraction of covid and saves lives is pseudo-science nonsense.

A year ago, Surgeon General Jerome Adams argued against their use, saying they’re “not effective.”

Even huckster/profiteer Fauci said last March that “people should not be walking around with masks (because they’re) not providing the perfect protection that people” believe.

By mid-2020, heavily promoted mask-wearing in the US and West became the norm.

Mercola cited a large-scale Chinese study involving millions of individuals that showed “not a single case of covid…traced to an asymptomatic individual who had tested positive,” adding:

“Mask wearing does not reduce the prevalence of viral illness and asymptomatic spread is exceedingly rare, if not nonexistent.”

The bottom line on mask-wearing is they don’t protect risk harm to health.

Yet their use is increasingly mandated in the US and West.

Biden earlier defied science, saying wearing them “save(es) American lives (sic), so let’s institute a mask mandate nationwide, starting immediately.”

He mandated their use in federal buildings and on its land by executive order.

His EO falsely claimed that he’s “relying on the best available data and science-based public health measures (sic),” adding:

“Such measures include wearing masks when around others, physical distancing, and other related precautions (sic).”

“(T)o protect the federal workforce and individuals interacting with the federal workforce, and to ensure the continuity of government services and activities, on-duty or on-site federal employees, on-site federal contractors, and other individuals in federal buildings and on federal lands should all wear masks, maintain physical distance, and adhere to other public health measures (sic).”

His order also “encourag(es) masking across America. Will mandating it follow?

Is mandatory mass-jabbing with hazardous to health toxins coming?

Will refuseniks be criminalized or otherwise punished?

Is what’s unfolding too unbearable for most people to bear?

Mass resistance to what’s unacceptable is the only alternative.

Otherwise free and open societies in the US and West may be lost forever in our lifetimes.

At this point, it is likely endemic (like the flu) and will be with us every year/season.

Unless everyone masks up in a N95, and correctly wears them, it is an exercise in futility.
More like off, off-Broadway theater.

Masks are Harmful: 17 Ways That Masks Can Cause Harm
As a physician and former medical journal editor, I’ve carefully read the scientific literature regarding the use of face masks to mitigate viral transmission. I believe the public health experts have community wearing of masks all wrong. Here are a few of the mechanisms by which medical masks can be harmful to their wearers and community wearing of face masks is a very bad idea:

Wearing masks for extended periods increased incidences of headaches and negatively affected work performance.

See Jonathan J.Y. Ong, et al., Headaches Associated With Personal Protective Equipment – A Cross-Sectional Study Among Frontline Healthcare Workers During COVID-19, Headache, the Journal of Head and Face Pain (May 2020). Error - Cookies Turned Off

Medical masks adversely affect respiratory physiology and function
Medical masks lower oxygen levels in the blood
Medical masks raise carbon dioxide levels in the blood
SARS CoV-2 is armed with a “furin cleavage site” that makes it more pathogenic
Medical masks trap exhaled viral (and other) pathogens in the mouth/mask interspace, increase viral/infectious load, and increase the severity of disease
SARS CoV-2 Becomes More Dangerous When Blood Oxygen Levels Decline
The furin cleavage site of SARS CoV-2 increases cellular invasion, especially during hypoxia (low blood oxygen levels)
Cloth masks may increase the risk of contracting Covid-19 and other respiratory infections
Wearing a face mask may give a false sense of security
Masks compromise communications and reduce social distancing
Untrained and inappropriate management of face masks
Masks Worn Imperfectly Are Dangerous
Masks collect and colonize viruses, bacteria, and mold
Wearing a face mask makes the exhaled air (respiratory plumes) go into the eyes
Contact tracing studies show that asymptomatic carrier transmission is very rare
Face masks and stay at home orders prevent the development of herd immunity
Face masks are dangerous and contraindicated for a large number of people with pre-existing medical conditions and disabilities

fairly sure the Jew traitor shills that worked with the NAZIs told their fellow neighbors - "It's only a Star of David you need to wear - Where could that lead?"

there's always people like you that think their backstabbing SOBing traitorism will save them - Guess what? - they get in the end just like everyone else ....
You are really so ignorant that you think I’m a backstabbing traitor because I feel masks are a good idea during a pandemic? That’s laughable. And I’m sorry, wearing a mask for public welfare isn’t even comparable to what the Jews went though. You are cheapening what they endured by even suggesting that. Your post just got you ignored

Last edited:
Hazardous Mask Wearing

by Stephen Lendman (stephenlendman.org – Home – Stephen Lendman)

Masks don’t protect and risk harm to health from longterm use.

They’re porous to permit breathing. If not, masks would hermetically seal wearers and suffocate them.

Peer-reviewed studies of mask-wearing showed no relationship between their use in public and protection from seasonal flu-renamed covid.

Earlier I quoted Professor of Physics Denis Rancourt, an expert in his field, explaining that no study exists that shows mask-wearing effectiveness.

Based on what’s known about viral respiratory diseases, they’re mainly transmitted by “too fine to be blocked…aerosol particles” able to penetrate all face masks.

“No RCT study with verified outcome shows a benefit for HCW or community members in households to wearing a mask or respirator.”

Yet public health authorities in the US and West — in cahoots with dark forces — falsely claim otherwise.

Longterm use of masks is hazardous from pathogens accumulating on and inside them.

According to the peer-reviewed Primary Doctor Medical Journal, a study titled “Masks, false safety and real dangers” showed that their use achieved no reductions in covid outbreaks — just the opposite.

Longterm mask-wearing increases the risk of contracting the illness.

Nations with the lowest incidence of mask-wearing had fewer outbreaks.

A separate Danish mask study found no “statistical difference” in outbreaks with or without their use.

By accumulating pathogens, masks can spread infections instead of protecting against them.

Mask-wearing also decreases oxygen to less than what OSHA in the US requires.

According to critical care physician/public health expert Dr. Pascal Sacre, extended mask-wearing increases the risk of infection, not the other way around as falsely claimed by governments, their public health officials and press agent media.

(S)cientific and medical analysis” proved it, he stressed.

“(A)ir, once exhaled, is heated, humidified and charged with CO2.”

“It becomes a perfect culture medium for infectious agents (bacteria, fungi, viruses).”

Their longterm use “is a scientific and medical aberration!”

Dr. Joseph Mercola agrees, saying the notion that mask-wearing prevents contraction of covid and saves lives is pseudo-science nonsense.

A year ago, Surgeon General Jerome Adams argued against their use, saying they’re “not effective.”

Even huckster/profiteer Fauci said last March that “people should not be walking around with masks (because they’re) not providing the perfect protection that people” believe.

By mid-2020, heavily promoted mask-wearing in the US and West became the norm.

Mercola cited a large-scale Chinese study involving millions of individuals that showed “not a single case of covid…traced to an asymptomatic individual who had tested positive,” adding:

“Mask wearing does not reduce the prevalence of viral illness and asymptomatic spread is exceedingly rare, if not nonexistent.”

The bottom line on mask-wearing is they don’t protect risk harm to health.

Yet their use is increasingly mandated in the US and West.

Biden earlier defied science, saying wearing them “save(es) American lives (sic), so let’s institute a mask mandate nationwide, starting immediately.”

He mandated their use in federal buildings and on its land by executive order.

His EO falsely claimed that he’s “relying on the best available data and science-based public health measures (sic),” adding:

“Such measures include wearing masks when around others, physical distancing, and other related precautions (sic).”

“(T)o protect the federal workforce and individuals interacting with the federal workforce, and to ensure the continuity of government services and activities, on-duty or on-site federal employees, on-site federal contractors, and other individuals in federal buildings and on federal lands should all wear masks, maintain physical distance, and adhere to other public health measures (sic).”

His order also “encourag(es) masking across America. Will mandating it follow?

Is mandatory mass-jabbing with hazardous to health toxins coming?

Will refuseniks be criminalized or otherwise punished?

Is what’s unfolding too unbearable for most people to bear?

Mass resistance to what’s unacceptable is the only alternative.

Otherwise free and open societies in the US and West may be lost forever in our lifetimes.
I freely admit masks are only somewhat effective against a virus. But they aren’t useless like you’re presenting. They can help reduce the spread and lower the viral intake giving your own body more time to build a defense when infected. How about the next time you have surgery you just tell the surgeon to not worry about wearing a mask since you don’t believe in them.

You are really so ignorant that you think I’m a backstabbing traitor because I feel masks are a good idea during a pandemic? That’s laughable. And I’m sorry, wearing a mask for public welfare isn’t even comparable to what the Jews went they. You are cheapening what they endured by even suggesting that. Your post just got you ignored

You are extremely clueless. Totally missed the comparison and compared what was stated to something other than what was stated. He did not compare wearing a mask to what the jewelry went through, he compared wearing masks to the wearing of the star of David.

Oh, BTW, I was at TSC, wearing a surgical mask properly, and I did experience dizziness to the point I had to take the mask off or risk a face plant.
I think that was more haphazardness to my well being than COVID.

Oh, BTW, I was at TSC, wearing a surgical mask properly, and I did experience dizziness to the point I had to take the mask off or risk a face plant.
I think that was more haphazardness to my well being than COVID.
Have you had a stress test in a while to check how well your heart is?

I freely admit masks are only somewhat effective against a virus. But they aren’t useless like you’re presenting. They can help reduce the spread and lower the viral intake giving your own body more time to build a defense when infected. How about the next time you have surgery you just tell the surgeon to not worry about wearing a mask since you don’t believe in them.

Wearing a mask long term every day, like they requiring kids in school and employees at work, is not the same as a surgeon performing surgery. The harmful effects of wearing a mask, vastly negates any benefit from them.

Have you had a stress test in a while to check how well your heart is?

I hump two 5gal buckets of water to the livestock 2 times a day.
I stack cords of firewood, on a regular basis.
450 55lbs square bales of hay every year.
I walk the dogs about a mile every day. Okay, not today as it was raining, but I still had to water and feed the hogs.

Crossfit has nothing on me. I would likely drop them.

It was "just a star" too...what it is matters not, that it's mandated does.

It started as just wearing a mask, now some are requiring the vaxx to work and now some you have to provide proof of vaccine to do social activities and now some have to show proof to even shop for basic needs. You don't call that taking away right, freedoms and liberties?

Yes, that's exactly how a slippery slope works. You start with something small and seemingly innocuous, like wearing a mask. I mean, "It's just a mask" right? Then you start gradually kicking it up a notch. Now they are talking about having to get a vaccine to get your social security benefits.

It was "just a star" too...what it is matters not, that it's mandated does.
No, the star was a terrible thing. A mask is just supposed to provide some protection to slow the spread of disease. (Even though minimally but it does help). HUGE difference.

I hump two 5gal buckets of water to the livestock 2 times a day.
I stack cords of firewood, on a regular basis.
450 55lbs square bales of hay every year.
I walk the dogs about a mile every day. Okay, not today as it was raining, but I still had to water and feed the hogs.

Crossfit has nothing on me. I would likely drop them.
I’m glad you are in good health. I was just checking as a sign of arterial schlorosis is dissiness.

It started as just wearing a mask, now some are requiring the vaxx to work and now some you have to provide proof of vaccine to do social activities and now some have to show proof to even shop for basic needs. You don't call that taking away right, freedoms and liberties?
I don’t since I believe the vaccine and masks benefit everyone’s health.

Unequivocally NO due to religious reasons against it. Committing suicide by any means is a mortal sin in my religion, and with my medical history, taking this vaccine would be suicide.
I do think there should be exceptions for people that have valid medical reasons like allergies and such.

Back