Will you submit to forced covid non vaccines, that are called vaccines?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife is an officer in the Air NG reserves.
Has less than a year to retirement.
Does she stick it out (no pun intended), or forego her retirement if they make it mandatory?
We are currently in deep discussion about this.

HOLD THE PHONE, I'VE FOUND THE SOLUTION!!! (I WISH, sorry.)
IMG_0673.PNG

Something to think about.

Since Thomas Hobbes, the following is well known.

- Individuals have the right to everything by birth.

- You exchange this right to everything (which includes murder) for security of life and property.

- The exchange is codified in a social contract.

- A leviathan (state) is appointed to guarantee compliance with the social contract.

- If a state no longer fulfills its task or arrogates to itself rights that are not its due, because these are individual rights over which states have no power of disposal, then it is open to every individual to defend himself with all the means at his disposal and to eliminate the Leviathan.

It begins with an arbitrary, often mendacious, usually false, because ideologically motivated settlement.

One such positing:

- Those who are not vaccinated are at higher risk [than those who are vaccinated] to other people.
Or such a positing:

- Who does not want to contribute his property to the collective farm is a danger to society.
Or such a positing:

- Whoever tells of ghosts and fairies questions the teaching of the Catholic Church.
Or such a positing:

- Whoever does not divorce his Jewish spouse harms the body of the people.

On the basis of this positing, one is then confronted with a pseudo-choice passed off as free:

- One is free to choose to be vaccinated, free to choose to renounce one's property, free to choose to keep one's fairy stories to oneself, free to choose to divorce one's Jewish spouse.

The "wrong free" choice then leads to,

that "vaccinated people get mad" and e.g. restaurants lock out unvaccinated people
or
kolkhoz members or party members murdering the land owners to get their land
or
fairy counters are reported to the Holy Inquisition by envious neighbors,
or
persons married to Jews are picked up by the Gestapo.

They have then, but again a supposedly free choice:

-They can be vaccinated to escape the anger of the vaccinated.
-They can surrender their property to the Party in order to stay alive.
-They can confess their fairy stories to the Inquisition to avoid being tortured and perhaps stay alive.
-They can divorce to avoid the concentration camp.

In all cases, those politicians who provide the "free choice" have only the best interests of their fellow man in mind: They don't want to turn society into an apartheid society at all, but the uninoculated leave them no choice. They don't even want to murder the land owners, but their refusal to give up the land leaves them no choice. They don't even want to torture to get a confession, but the secret-keepers who don't want to tell their fairy stories leave them no choice. They don't really want to gas Jews, but the health of the people's body, it leaves them no other choice.

The logic of these examples is always the same.

In fascist or dictatorial systems, they always have the choice between freedom or staying alive, although even the latter is never guaranteed.

Personally, I am not going to submit to the vaccine and I will not let my freedom to say NO be taken from me.
If the state should force me, I will defend myself by all means, until the end.

Freedom is a precious good, freedom is not free, there are situations where you have to fight for freedom, and yes, you can also lose your life in this fight, it's all a question of honor and being able to stand by it.

The "wrong free" choice then leads to,

that "vaccinated people get mad" and e.g. restaurants lock out unvaccinated people
Or

The unvaccinated people get mad. Restaurants, not wanting to provoke the ire of the mad unvaccinated people, cater to them by putting up signs saying that they do not enforce any mandates other than "Please don't come in if you have COVID" and put signs on every other table that say "This table closed due to staff shortage." instead of saying it's for social distancing (which would provoke the ire of the mad unvaccinated people). And the vaccinated people, who don't want to be ostracized by the mad unvaccinated people, give excuses why they personally HAD to get vaccinated (comorbidities, health care worker, etc) even though they wished they didn't have to.

Which is what is happening here where I live. Yes, we are in full rebellion here. Last time I went to the supermarket, the "masking suggested" sign was in small print way down low by the door, not even legible unless you bend down to read it.

It is almost a done deal that as an unvaccinated person in our northern neighboring country you will no longer be allowed to shop in a normal grocery store as of September. You must then have a vaccination card on which it says that you have had the shot or are recovered, but the recovered is only valid for 6 months, then you must have the syringe.
Further one wants that the fast test only 2 or 4 hours are valid, it with all centers pressure is made around humans with all means to inoculate.

Mobile vaccination teams are now driving in Germany the schools, one makes pressure on the children that you can be vaccinated, a court has decided that parents do not have the right to give consent.
Furthermore, there is a certain circle of doctors in Germany who even vaccinate children under 12 years, even if it is currently not allowed, these doctors openly say that they are doing the right thing.

Do you know the history of the 3 Reich and Doctor Mengele? It starts now again and it will take a very bad end.

I am not for the VACCINE so don't take this the wrong way,,,,,

where would we be if,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/parents/diseases/forgot-14-diseases.html

14 Diseases You Almost Forgot About (thanks to vaccines)

Vaccination protects against these 14 diseases, which used to be prevalent in the United States.

Polio

#1. Polio
Tetanus

#2. Tetanus
Flu

#3. The Flu (Influenza)

Hepatitis B

#4. Hepatitis B
Hepatitis A

#5. Hepatitis A

Rubella

#6. Rubella

Hib

#7. Hib
Measles

#8. Measles
Whooping Cough

#9. Whooping Cough
Pneumococcal.

#10. Pneumococcal Disease

Rotavirus

#11. Rotavirus
Mumps

#12. Mumps

Chickenpox

#13. Chickenpox

Diphtheria

#14. Diphtheria

I personally have nothing aginst vaccines. I took several over the years when I worked in Asia, the middle east and Africa. What I do have a problem is this rushed, untested government vaccine. There is something insidious about the way our country has been turned over to some unelected "experts" in lab coats. And the way they are planning on forcing our entire population to take this medical procedure. I feel this is trampling on our basic human rights and freedoms.
For most people the china flu is not a big problem, so why the draconian heavy handed force? The government is talking about more shutdowns, mask mandates for every man, woman and child and school shutdowns. Didn’t the last shutdown do enough damage to our country, and our economy?

I personally have nothing aginst vaccines. I took several over the years when I worked in Asia, the middle east and Africa. What I do have a problem is this rushed, untested government vaccine. There is something insidious about the way our country has been turned over to some unelected "experts" in lab coats. And the way they are planning on forcing our entire population to take this medical procedure. I feel this is trampling on our basic human rights and freedoms.
For most people the china flu is not a big problem, so why the draconian heavy handed force? The government is talking about more shutdowns, mask mandates for every man, woman and child and school shutdowns. Didn’t the last shutdown do enough damage to our country, and our economy?
I AM IN NO HURRY TO GET THIS VACCINE,,,I will wait for the world to get over the 75% mark if at that point the vaccine has not caused a die off I will consider getting it then

I AM IN NO HURRY TO GET THIS VACCINE,,,I will wait for the world to get over the 75% mark if at that point the vaccine has not caused a die off I will consider getting it then
Not a bad plan. For us I dont see the need in taking a flu shot. We've already had the china flu anyway. Maybe when I see normal healthy people dropping dead from the flu I might consider it. That hasn't been happening, and isn't likely.

I am not for the VACCINE so don't take this the wrong way,,,,,

where would we be if,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/parents/diseases/forgot-14-diseases.html

14 Diseases You Almost Forgot About (thanks to vaccines)

Vaccination protects against these 14 diseases, which used to be prevalent in the United States.

Polio

#1. Polio
Tetanus

#2. Tetanus
Flu

#3. The Flu (Influenza)

Hepatitis B

#4. Hepatitis B
Hepatitis A

#5. Hepatitis A

Rubella

#6. Rubella