Will you submit to forced covid non vaccines, that are called vaccines?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me, all this debate about the vaccines is meaningless, in the US anyhow. There isn't one that has been fully tested or approved by the FDA, not yet anyhow. When that day comes, then we can begin a real discussion about THE TESTED AND APPROVED VACCINE. Until then it's all just meaningless flapping of gums to me.

zoYWZ1x.jpg

Starting tomorrow, my business will require all employees, vaccinated or notm wear a mask for "public safety" This is bullshit,. It's all about appeasing the vaccinated population.

Refuse. Its a health hazard to wear a mask long term. Look up scientific studies on wearing masks.

Refuse and get a medical exemption. They causing you to faint is probably the best one. Impossible to prove or disprove, just rub your cheek on a brick wall the day before you go to the doctor so you have some tangible 'evidence' of a fall. Ear infections are another one but not easy to fake. Oh and when you see the doctor be all timid and nervous like. Only a timid wimp would go around fainting.

Just refuse unless you need that business and then complain. Be sure to complain and link that business to the communists. You can be loud or polite depending on he situation but I think we should all let our voices be heard on this. I plan to do this at the doctor's office on Thursday. I'll let you know what happened.

Just refuse unless you need that business and then complain. Be sure to complain and link that business to the communists. You can be loud or polite depending on he situation but I think we should all let our voices be heard on this. I plan to do this at the doctor's office on Thursday. I'll let you know what happened.
Since this whole covid BS started, there was one business just across the state line that refused to let me in without a mask. I told the manager that if he doesn't want my business, fine I'll take it to someone who does.

Humanity survived the bubonic plague, the spanish flu and smallpox, all without vaccinations, and guess what ~ humanity will survive covid as well, even if natural selection eliminates the genetics incapable of coping with the threat (apologies to those who lost someone from covid, no disrespect intended).

As Americans (for the US citizens on the forum), you have a duty to defend this country, and our Constitution, against enemies foreign and domestic. It's not a matter of "will you take the shot?", it's a matter of whether you allow those tyrants the opportunity to forcefully threaten the next person's god-given right to having a choice ~ their life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, their choice to take or deny the shot. The reason most do not act on injustices is because they see themselves as the attacked, and as written in the Declaration of Independence, "all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed". We need to realize that we are not just "righting" wrongs for ourselves, but also, for each other, for our children, for our future. I understand most of you are not comfortable with the idea of being physically involved in a war, as war invariably ends in bloodshed, but that is exactly what these totalitarians are counting on. You must not hesitate to eliminate threats to what this country represents - with extreme prejudice. You have a tough job to do, but remember, you do not stand alone.

Last edited:
The COVID-19 isn't a virus, it's a disease caused by the SARS-COV-2 virus.

The common cold can be caused by several different coronaviruses - 229E, NL63, OC43, and HKU1

Coronaviruses have been with us for a long long time, but not SARS-COV-2. It has been infecting humans for approximately 23 months, give or take a month.

Latest posts

Back