Will you submit to forced covid non vaccines, that are called vaccines?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
72 patients…. 72!
So you are ok with a non FDA approved drug which has proved ok for 72 patients but not a FDA approved vaccine…. Ok. Got it.

These treatments don't kill people and have been used for decades.

Then treat the patients with what works and stop treating them with what doesn't work. I bet it is discouraging to have to obey hospital administrators that do not follow the Golden rule of Do No Harm!

You are not very well informed of successful treatments and claim to be not political, all the while obeying the dictates of politicians. Ignoring medical science and a vast amount of successful medical antodotal treatments.

https://clinicalnews.org/2021/05/07...vermectin-use-will-end-covid-19-pandemic/amp/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8088823/
Randomized Controlled Trial Int J Infect Dis
. 2021 Feb;103:214-216. doi: 10.1016/j.ijid.2020.11.191. Epub 2020 Dec 2.
A five-day course of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19 may reduce the duration of illness
Sabeena Ahmed 1, Mohammad Mahbubul Karim 1, Allen G Ross 1, Mohammad Sharif Hossain 1, John D Clemens 1, Mariya Kibtiya Sumiya 1, Ching Swe Phru 1, Mustafizur Rahman 1, Khalequ Zaman 1, Jyoti Somani 2, Rubina Yasmin 3, Mohammad Abul Hasnat 4, Ahmedul Kabir 5, Asma Binte Aziz 1, Wasif Ali Khan 6
Affiliations expand
PMID: 33278625 PMCID: PMC7709596 DOI: 10.1016/j.ijid.2020.11.191
Free PMC article
Full text linksCite
Abstract
Ivermectin, a US Food and Drug Administration-approved anti-parasitic agent, was found to inhibit severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) replication in vitro. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial was conducted to determine the rapidity of viral clearance and safety of ivermectin among adult SARS-CoV-2 patients. The trial included 72 hospitalized patients in Dhaka, Bangladesh, who were assigned to one of three groups: oral ivermectin alone (12 mg once daily for 5 days), oral ivermectin in combination with doxycycline (12 mg ivermectin single dose and 200 mg doxycycline on day 1, followed by 100 mg every 12 h for the next 4 days), and a placebo control group. Clinical symptoms of fever, cough, and sore throat were comparable among the three groups. Virological clearance was earlier in the 5-day ivermectin treatment arm when compared to the placebo group (9.7 days vs 12.7 days; p = 0.02), but this was not the case for the ivermectin + doxycycline arm (11.5 days; p = 0.27). There were no severe adverse drug events recorded in the study. A 5-day course of ivermectin was found to be safe and effective in treating adult patients with mild COVID-19. Larger trials will be needed to confirm these preliminary findings.

Keywords: Bangladesh; COVID-19; Doxycycline; Ivermectin; SARS-CoV-2.

Copyright © 2020 The Authors. Published by Elsevier Ltd.. All rights reserved.

Conflict of interest statement
The authors declare that there are no known competing financial interests or personal relationships that could have appeared to influence the work described in this paper.

So, going down the rabbit hole of the paper you posted which isn’t showing up…
I did find this on the site which is a bit more robust and a better sample size.
However doesn’t look like any benefit once patients are very sick, and at BEST it’s LOW certainty evidence.

Secondary outcomes
Secondary outcomes provided low to very low certainty evidence (SoF Table 2). Low-certainty findings suggested that there may be no benefit with ivermectin for “need for mechanical ventilation,” whereas effect estimates for “improvement” and “deterioration” favored ivermectin but were graded as low certainty due to study design limitations and inconsistency (Figures 12–14). All other secondary outcome findings were assessed as very low certainty.

Ivermectin prophylaxis versus no ivermectin prophylaxis
Three studies involving 738 participants evaluated ivermectin for COVID-19 prophylaxis among health care workers and COVID-19 contacts. Meta-analysis of these 3 trials, assessing 738 participants, found that ivermectin prophylaxis among health care workers and COVID-19 contacts probably reduces the risk of COVID-19 infection by an average of 86% (79%–91%) (3 trials, 738 participants; aRR 0.14, 95% CI 0.09–0.21; 5.0% vs. 29.6% contracted COVID-19, respectively; low-certainty evidence; downgraded due to study design limitations and few included trials) (Figure 15). In 2 trials involving 538 participants, no severe adverse events were recorded (SoF Table 4).
The evidence on severe adverse events in this review was graded as low certainty, partly because there were too few events to reach statistical significance. Evidence from a recent systematic review of ivermectin use among people with parasitic infections suggests that ivermectin administered at the usual doses (0.2 or 0.4 mg/kg) is safe and could be safe at higher doses.7,116 A recent World Health Organization document on ivermectin use for scabies found that adverse events with ivermectin were primarily minor and transient.

https://journals.lww.com/americanth...mectin_for_Prevention_and_Treatment_of.7.aspx

Attachments

• 114CB1C3-B8EA-4D50-B73E-73D638ECAF0A.jpeg
    114CB1C3-B8EA-4D50-B73E-73D638ECAF0A.jpeg
    146.6 KB · Views: 6
So, going down the rabbit hole of the paper you posted which isn’t showing up…
I did find this on the site which is a bit more robust and a better sample size.
However doesn’t look like any benefit once patients are very sick, and at BEST it’s LOW certainty evidence.

Secondary outcomes
Secondary outcomes provided low to very low certainty evidence (SoF Table 2). Low-certainty findings suggested that there may be no benefit with ivermectin for “need for mechanical ventilation,” whereas effect estimates for “improvement” and “deterioration” favored ivermectin but were graded as low certainty due to study design limitations and inconsistency (Figures 12–14). All other secondary outcome findings were assessed as very low certainty.

Ivermectin prophylaxis versus no ivermectin prophylaxis
Three studies involving 738 participants evaluated ivermectin for COVID-19 prophylaxis among health care workers and COVID-19 contacts. Meta-analysis of these 3 trials, assessing 738 participants, found that ivermectin prophylaxis among health care workers and COVID-19 contacts probably reduces the risk of COVID-19 infection by an average of 86% (79%–91%) (3 trials, 738 participants; aRR 0.14, 95% CI 0.09–0.21; 5.0% vs. 29.6% contracted COVID-19, respectively; low-certainty evidence; downgraded due to study design limitations and few included trials) (Figure 15). In 2 trials involving 538 participants, no severe adverse events were recorded (SoF Table 4).
The evidence on severe adverse events in this review was graded as low certainty, partly because there were too few events to reach statistical significance. Evidence from a recent systematic review of ivermectin use among people with parasitic infections suggests that ivermectin administered at the usual doses (0.2 or 0.4 mg/kg) is safe and could be safe at higher doses.7,116 A recent World Health Organization document on ivermectin use for scabies found that adverse events with ivermectin were primarily minor and transient.

https://journals.lww.com/americanth...mectin_for_Prevention_and_Treatment_of.7.aspx

Ivermectin and Hydroxychloriquin are both early treatments.
And what's the success rate after being put on a mechanical ventilator?

Myself and everyone I know that's been diseased by covid and has used Chlorine Dioxide Solution by ingestion, has had a 100% success rate in just 2-5 days.

For you and your family’s health, make certain you don’t have a doctor that treats patients with the Fauci mandates! Also, make certain the hospital you would go to allows doctors to treat their patients with nonFauci drugs!

Here is an example of having the wrong doctor...

Lin Wood post:
“In the meantime, based on reports of egregious medical malpractice in the care and treatment of Pressley Stutts, it is recommended that you, your family, and friends REFUSE to receive care and treatment from Spartanburg Regional Health Care system, Spartanburg Medical Center, or their affiliates or attending physicians.

Pressley’s death is under investigation as factually supported allegations exist concerning serious and intentional wrongdoing.

Pressley’s friends, family, and lawyers will not go quietly in the night.

They know what was done to Pressley and what was NOT done for him.

Officials at the Spartanburg Medical Center and the attending physicians should not sleep well at night. They will be held accountable for their wrongdoing. ”

If you have lost a loved one from shoddy treatment by the doctor, contact Lin Wood. I’m sure he will guide you in what you can do to get JUSTICE.

Last edited:
HEADS UP PEOPLE .............My organization has just mandated its vaccination policy , all employees not fully vaccinated by October 28 th, will receive a 30 day suspension . non -compliance at the end of time period results in termination . ............. and on top of that ! ......... my puppy has refused his canine Coronaviris vaccine , both the [ CCov ] and the [CRCov ] . Something about globally recognized animal welfare freedoms !

Myself and everyone I know that's been diseased by covid and has used Chlorine Dioxide Solution by ingestion, has had a 100% success rate in just 2-5 days.
Success rate in our hospital after mechanical vent- 54%. 46% mortality.
By the time you get to the ICU- it’s supportive measures. We were using monoclonal antibodies with some success… until we ran out. Now it’s still steroids, blood thinners and antibiotics if you have bacteremia or superimposed bacterial pneumonia.

what is the sample size of those that took your chlorine dioxide? How do you know it’s not your robust immune system, or the 98% survival rate?

Let's flip that around just for discussion's sake since we are using anecdotes and personal experience...
I've been in a COVID ICU since the beginning, intubated countless people, worn a N95, faceshield or a PAPR as their biPAP mask blew on me right before I took away their drive to breathe and shoved a tube down their trachea.

I've worn a mask this entire pandemic..why - to keep others safe from ME. Also because I actually like the concept of not breathing someone else's air. I relish the 6 foot distance, I've never liked people in my space.

I haven't gotten COVID. I haven't gotten the common cold. My family has all followed the rules, worn masks, and none are sick, including my elderly 85 year old high risk dad.
Working in a Metro ER for ten years, during the height of the annual flu season (you DO remember the flu?) I never wore a mask unless the patient was in an isolation room. Ten years of simple hand washing (albeit 60-100 times a shift), I never contracted the flu or any other illness for that matter. The flu is just as contagious as the Wuhan flu (per docs I've worked with and still see as a patient to this day). So simple to protect from this as we do the flu. Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze (a handkerchief is no different than your designer Baby Yoda mask) and WASH YOUR DAMN HANDS BEFORE YOU GO TOUCHING YOUR FACE, EATING, PICKING YOUR NOSE, SMOKING, BITING YOUR NAILS, etc. Simple really. The next idiot I see walk past the sink and out of a public restroom, I'm going to play the knock out game with. More of a chance being harmed by the patient than the patients chief complaint.

there was an announcement over here this morning that the effectiveness of the Pfizer and Astra jabs all fall off after 5 to 6 months, something I have been saying for the same length of time.
Yes. It’s a coronavirus - it mutates and there are new strains.
How many colds can you get in your lifetime?
This will be like flu vaccines. We will need one every year.

I'm here to say my wife was one of those people. Started HCQ, Zinc, and Z-Pack when her sats hit 90%. Symptom free in three days. But there is no money to be made off of those. I'm sure the fine Dr. has been pitched by many drug reps, she knows.

I'm here to say my wife was one of those people. Started HCQ, Zinc, and Z-Pack when her sats hit 90%. Symptom free in three days. But there is no money to be made off of those. I'm sure the fine Dr. has been pitched by many drug reps, she knows.
We did this to our patients in the beginning as well. As I’ve said before they don’t work in critical care, actually it caused more harm than good (look up prolonged qT syndrome and HCQ/azith.
I don’t look much into the outpatient world- studies are still ongoing last I heard.
Also, we don’t see drug reps in ICU and even if they could come in, we can’t even get as much as a pen anymore due to all the regulations.

Last edited:
We did this to our patients in the beginning as well. As I’ve said before they don’t work in critical care, actually it caused more harm than good (look up prolonged qT syndrome and HCQ/azith.
OK...
https://www.idcmjournal.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/IDCM_2020_0012-1.pdf
. FDA is aware of reports of serious heart rhythm problems in patients with COVID-19 treated with HCQ, often in combination with azithromycin and other QT prolonging medicines. This side effect is relatively rare, but co-prescription with other drugs such as azithromycin, which is also recommended for the treatment of COVID-19 could amplify the risk

So, don't combine it with other QT prolonging medicines. Surely you are aware that HCL has been used extensively all over the world for decades and studied extensively. Risk factors are well know.
Also the mechanism of prevention of cytokine storms by intracellular zinc is well know, as is the mechanism of zinc ionophores like HCL for getting the zinc across the cellular membrane. Quercetin, which is another zinc ionophore, is being studied in a number of studies for combatting COVID. Quercetin is a naturally occurring flavanoid in many fruits and vegetables, with no know adverse side effects in doses up to 1000 mg.
The effectiveness of zinc for combatting coronaviruses was studied long before COVID-19. You have to get it into the cells though.
https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/results?cond=covid-19&term=quercetin&cntry=&state=&city=&dist=

OK...
https://www.idcmjournal.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/IDCM_2020_0012-1.pdf

So, don't combine it with other QT prolonging medicines. Surely you are aware that HCL has been used extensively all over the world for decades and studied extensively. Risk factors are well know.
Also the mechanism of prevention of cytokine storms by intracellular zinc is well know, as is the mechanism of zinc ionophores like HCL for getting the zinc across the cellular membrane.

In this article you just posted - shows HCQ alone has increase in mortality. Why would we want to prescribe it? I can understand zinc - and we give that routinely with vitamin D as it's not harmful.

"The prophylaxis with HCQ in COVID-19 infection was suggested (8). However, in a recent study, the authors found no evidence that use of hydroxychloroquine, either with or without azithromycin, reduced the risk of mechanical ventilation in patients hospitalized with Covid-19. They reported an association of increased overall mortality in patients treated with hydroxychloroquine alone (9)."

(9) - article linked here: Outcomes of hydroxychloroquine usage in United States veterans hospitalized with Covid-19

Success rate in our hospital after mechanical vent- 54%. 46% mortality.
By the time you get to the ICU- it’s supportive measures. We were using monoclonal antibodies with some success… until we ran out. Now it’s still steroids, blood thinners and antibiotics if you have bacteremia or superimposed bacterial pneumonia.

what is the sample size of those that took your chlorine dioxide? How do you know it’s not your robust immune system, or the 98% survival rate?

My group was no more than 14 people that used CDS, however the time it took to eliminate the symptoms of covid was like 2-5 days vs. Family and friends at the same time that did not take CDS took 8-15 days

In Ecuador 100 patients in ICU on mechanical ventilators was given chlorine dioxide intravenously and all 100 was well in 2-5 days and all lived.

Also A bill legalizing chlorine dioxide as a COVID-19 treatment has been approved by the lower house of Bolivia's legislature.. According to local media reports, the country's Legislative Assembly approved the bill, which had already passed the Bolivian Senate. It allows for the "production, commercialization and supply of chlorine dioxide.

CD is being used by thousands of doctors worldwide with successful treatment of hospitalized patients at a 98% success rate. That's all hospitalized people with covid at all serious stages of the disease.

CDS is approved by the FDA, CDC and EPA to be used safely in every manner you can imagine, drinking water treatment, even Food contact surfaces and on food itself, except when it's not approved to be ingested for medicinal purposes? It's toxicity is less than aspirin. When ingested it's only 20-90 ppm.
All these agencies say CD is toxic and harmful when ingested, yet the reasons they give directly contradicts the data they give saying it's safe for all other uses, including drinking water treated with CD. They lie to protect Big Pharma, the evidence is overwhelming.

Latest posts

Back