Covid vaccines

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,
I have been researching this vaccine thing for a while now and it scares the hell out me. It is easily available in my location and I contacted doctor friend of mine who studied at Berkley and I asked him his opinion about the vaccine. Below is his response....despite the religious view point (I am not religious but do believe in a higher power of some kind) it now really scares me and I will hold off from getting this for as long as I possibly can.

Hi Mr. xxxx it was nice to hear from you even if the issue is causing you a little discomfort. All I can say is that I am not going to take their vaccines and hear is my reasons:

1. I am a Christian and I am not putting aborted fetal tissue or animal tissue in God temple, my body.

2. The vaccines have not gone through he normal animal trials, people do not know what the side effects will be or how safe it is. Several countries have already stop giving the vaccine to its citizens.

3. It is not a vaccine, it is a DNA therapy under the name of a vaccine.

4. People reason that they will take it because they will not be able to travel, well at least wait until you have to travel before you take it.

5. If they can get you to take it by restricting your right(s), then what in the future will they decide to take away unless you take, do, or don't do something?

People are setting themselves to be totally controlled and dominated. Research how many countries have become authoritarian since Covid!

Those are my thoughts and you did ask,

God bless and help us all. It is time to consider Jesus Christ!

What a load of total GARBAGE.

Everything in life comes with a risk. Just getting out of bed has its own risks. A prudent person will weigh the odds of whether they want to accept the risk of any activity. I personally choose to not take the vaccine, for a variety of reasons, but I dont have an issue with anyone who does. Freedom of choice is a great thing.
I agree and am a big believer in looking at the risks vs rewards on most things

https://www.aier.org/article/lockdowns-worsen-the-health-crisis/
I have gained a few pounds but that is not unusual for winter, as I am less active.
However, the local cross country skiing trails have been closed (right?) which is one activity I usually participate in, in the winter months.
Depression, lack of social interactions, no to the depression, and we got over the whole social distancing thing last fall. We have hosted a number of dinner get togethers in the past few months. Even Friends-giving. Good time!
We avoid ultra-processed food stuff as a principle, and cook from scratch generally.

People can do what they want to. In the meantime:
BAFC6F8E-F2FC-4848-8A92-3C16A1EBF6F1.jpeg

I went to see my pain management doctor today and he told me he had just finished his second round of the covid "vaccine" and talked about all the after effects from it! Headaches, chills, dizziness and more, then asked me if I was going to get it? LOL I had NO intention of getting it before and dam sure will not now! He even said it probably will not work but being in the medical business, he said he Had to get it, sucks for him!
I had a pain management problem to untill i started taking CBD oil every day, NOW i dont have to take any more medication at all, CBD oil WORKS!!!

What are the rewards for being vaccinated if you have immunity one way or another? There are none. Rewards are all gone now. There are only risks.

You can get immunity through your genetics or through being exposed to Covid 19 and developing antibodies. Actually, you don't even need to be sick with Covid 19 to have immunity. Many people have such a mild case they never know it or their T-cell immunity system protects them and they are never infected.

At worst it is a cold for most people. But if you have weak immunity, YOU should take responsibility for yourself and isolate--leave the rest of us alone
We are under absolutely no obligation to undergo any medical procedure to protect you.

Tests: Why test?

The only reason to test is for therapeutics. But the government is not mass producing a cure, they are mass producing vaccine. Does that tell you anything? They want something new in your body which has nothing to do with Covid 19.

The other reason for a test is to establish that you have antibodies and don't need vaccine, masks, for the horse they rode in on. These are antibody or titer tests. My veterinarian gives my dogs titer tests all the time. They are simple, simpler than Covid tests.

I was just reading an article about international travel. Most countries will not let you in now without proof of the vaccine. Then, upon your return the US won’t allow re entry without a current negative test. It looks like most countries are imposing restrictions or will be soon. So, if your not planning to travel then getting the vaccine is optional, but if your thinking there is a chance you might want or need to then plan ahead as it’s about a month long ordeal to get the vaccine.

I've traveled Europe enough. Don't care.
If Fauci says this is all going away in a couple of years, why the vaccine card?
Hey, did you read in the news that they are now vaccinating little ones? I wouldn't subject my grandkids to that. Human guinea pigs.
People that I know are using the "travel card" as an excuse to not look dumb....as in, I got both shots because I like to travel. Even though they never leave the US anyway. Honestly, I really don't care who gets vaccinated or not. Just feel bad for the little ones because they are too young to understand, and are getting the shot because their parents say so. This shot has not been around long enough to understand the side effects. Even up till a month ago, the vaccine producers were saying that it was not for anyone under 18. So what changed?

I've traveled Europe enough. Don't care.
If Fauci says this is all going away in a couple of years, why the vaccine card?
Hey, did you read in the news that they are now vaccinating little ones? I wouldn't subject my grandkids to that. Human guinea pigs.
People that I know are using the "travel card" as an excuse to not look dumb....as in, I got both shots because I like to travel. Even though they never leave the US anyway. Honestly, I really don't care who gets vaccinated or not. Just feel bad for the little ones because they are too young to understand, and are getting the shot because their parents say so. This shot has not been around long enough to understand the side effects. Even up till a month ago, the vaccine producers were saying that it was not for anyone under 18. So what changed?
I believe they were just saying it hasn’t been tested on minors yet. I do agree with one cautious hesitation though. I’m not sure if a pregnant woman should just take it without a lot of consideration.

I had a pain management problem to untill i started taking CBD oil every day, NOW i dont have to take any more medication at all, CBD oil WORKS!!!
I have thought about the CBD oil, or maybe it's "grassy kind" and have meant to ask the doc about it but I am sure he will say stay away from it, taking money out of his pocket then!

I was just reading an article about international travel. Most countries will not let you in now without proof of the vaccine. Then, upon your return the US won’t allow re entry without a current negative test. It looks like most countries are imposing restrictions or will be soon. So, if your not planning to travel then getting the vaccine is optional, but if your thinking there is a chance you might want or need to then plan ahead as it’s about a month long ordeal to get the vaccine.

Can Traitor Joe just please institute the same policy on the southern border?

Well, that's the problem. They are "testing" it on people's children. What parent would do that?
A pregnant woman in the same situation...it'd be testing it on a child.
Right now, it's being tested on the general adult population.
Ol Joe said in his speech this last week that he's sending people away when they come to the border, so no policy.

BFD. I’ve traveled the world countless times. Seen everything I care to see. I don't give a crap if I never travel by plane again.

When I was young I wanted to travel everywhere. But after 40 that urge subsided. I saw this same thing happen in people older than I was. I think people over 40 are not going to care so much about traveling to Europe or anywhere else.

Well, that's the problem. They are "testing" it on people's children. What parent would do that?
A pregnant woman in the same situation...it'd be testing it on a child.
Right now, it's being tested on the general adult population.
Ol Joe said in his speech this last week that he's sending people away when they come to the border, so no policy.
Other peoples children. I doubt if the power hungry medical "experts" or the government masters would test it on their own children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back