Covid vaccines

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• 1616454884553.png
    1616454884553.png
    334.7 KB · Views: 7
Three fully vaccinated Hawaii residents infected with coronavirus

March 22, 2021

The individuals became infected after receiving both doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, news station KITV reported.

Dr. Melinda Ashton of Hawaii Pacific Health said the case is a reminder of the risks associated with traveling even if you’re vaccinated against the virus.

“Absolutely you need to be careful during those times when you’re in the airport, on the airplane, with other people in larger groups,” Ashton told the outlet.

“Remember, 95% of people get immunity from the vaccines and 5% don’t from the Moderna and Pfizer vaccine,” Lt. Gov. Josh Green told news station KHON2.

“Some people are going to dive on to this and say, oh, then the vaccine doesn’t work. No, it does work. It works in a huge percentage of people, but not everyone and that’s an important message,” Green added.

Three fully vaccinated Hawaii residents infected with coronavirus

Georgia just opened the vaccine for anyone 16 and older. My son and his wife are going to the local grocery pharmacy for their first shots right now! Considering that I ride in work trucks with him daily (I am masked of course), I’m really glad they are getting this. Of course they are young so have little risk for themselves. I wish he was getting the shot in consideration of my and his moms health but I think he realizes that travel will open back up sooner for vaccinated people. Reguardless of the reasoning I will be thrilled to not have to wear a mask while driving with him and be at ease with having them over for dinner again. I’ve really missed the meals and celebrations of events in our lives this last year.

All these people taking these experimental vaccines that find out later they are dangerous and will cause side effects for the rest of there lives, including an early death, will realize they can't untake the vaccines. There there to stay forever. There detrimental, lethal side effects, never go away, even when there benefit does.

Hi Guys,
I have been researching this vaccine thing for a while now and it scares the hell out me. It is easily available in my location and I contacted doctor friend of mine who studied at Berkley and I asked him his opinion about the vaccine. Below is his response....despite the religious view point (I am not religious but do believe in a higher power of some kind) it now really scares me and I will hold off from getting this for as long as I possibly can.

Hi Mr. xxxx it was nice to hear from you even if the issue is causing you a little discomfort. All I can say is that I am not going to take their vaccines and hear is my reasons:

1. I am a Christian and I am not putting aborted fetal tissue or animal tissue in God temple, my body.

2. The vaccines have not gone through he normal animal trials, people do not know what the side effects will be or how safe it is. Several countries have already stop giving the vaccine to its citizens.

3. It is not a vaccine, it is a DNA therapy under the name of a vaccine.

4. People reason that they will take it because they will not be able to travel, well at least wait until you have to travel before you take it.

5. If they can get you to take it by restricting your right(s), then what in the future will they decide to take away unless you take, do, or don't do something?

People are setting themselves to be totally controlled and dominated. Research how many countries have become authoritarian since Covid!

Those are my thoughts and you did ask,

God bless and help us all. It is time to consider Jesus Christ!

Some people have really turned in to wimps and sissys over this mask/vaccine issue. Yesterday the wife and I drove over 300 miles to take the grandson home. We stopped several times for lunch, gas and dinner. While there were a handful of sheep wearing the face diaper, the vast majority were not. The restaurants were all open for business with sit down dinning. A few places the employees had masks on, but few actually covered their nose and mouth. I guess in my state most people value their freedom and liberties over unproven and ridiculous "mandates" and vaccines.

I went to see my pain management doctor today and he told me he had just finished his second round of the covid "vaccine" and talked about all the after effects from it! Headaches, chills, dizziness and more, then asked me if I was going to get it? LOL I had NO intention of getting it before and dam sure will not now! He even said it probably will not work but being in the medical business, he said he Had to get it, sucks for him!

All these people taking these experimental vaccines that find out later they are dangerous and will cause side effects for the rest of there lives, including an early death, will realize they can't untake the vaccines. There there to stay forever. There detrimental, lethal side effects, never go away, even when there benefit does.
i won’t argue that there are potential risks with the vaccines but at this point they are just conjecture. You are talking like they are facts beyond doubt. So far millions have been vaccinated and have shown no adverse affects.

Can you please a post a link that says that? I have seen many that differ from that view along with altering DNA.
2 of them do.

J&J’s case, its vaccine contains a human fetal cell line known as PER.C6 that was taken from the retinal tissue of an 18-week-old baby boy who was aborted in The Netherlands back in 1985 and turned into a fetal cell line 10 years later.

AstraZeneca’s jab, which reportedly caused transverse myelitis in a participant, is similarly derived from an aborted baby cell line known as HEK 293. Like J&J, AstraZeneca halted its Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccine trial when its aborted baby jab caused harm in a participant.

i won’t argue that there are potential risks with the vaccines but at this point they are just conjecture. You are talking like they are facts beyond doubt. So far millions have been vaccinated and have shown no adverse affects.

Never before have so many vaccine doses been administered so quickly. By the time vaccine injury data makes it to VAERS, many millions more doses have been administered, including thousands of more injuries. Consequentially, the CDC’s vaccine recommendations are based on weeks-old data that may hide over 99 percent of vaccine injuries. The CDC is using VAERS to intentionally conceal vaccine injury rates in real time, to embellish public perception of vaccine safety so they can push millions of doses into people’s arms.

This lackadaisical approach to vaccine safety caused a real-life problem in California. On January 13, California health officials put a hold on 330,000 doses of Moderna’s covid-19 vaccine. The vaccine clinic at the San Diego Petco park stadium reported a cluster of allergic reactions to Moderna’s vaccine. The issue prompted the CDC to release a Morbidity Mortality Weekly report on Moderna’s covid-19 vaccine. The CDC pulled data from VAERS that was obtained weeks before, between Dec 21, 2020 and Jan 10, 2021. The report put a spotlight on anaphylaxis, a life-threatening allergic reaction following Moderna’s covid-19 vaccine.

After this health issue was brought up and analyzed, the CDC allowed California health officials to go forward and re-release the 330,000 doses of Moderna’s vaccine anyway. The VAERS report did find that anaphylaxis was associated with Moderna’s vaccine, but the CDC decided the adverse event was not occurring at an alarming rate. Even though the VAERS data on anaphylaxis was already under-reported, the CDC had to remove up to 90 percent of the cases to meet the Brighton criteria for anaphylaxis. Despite the anaphylaxis rate being diluted by 90 percent, the CDC gave the green light on the Moderna vaccine even though the distorted anaphylaxis rate was still double the accepted average rate for vaccination!

By the third week of January 2021, VAERS had reported 329 deaths and nearly 10,000 other injuries, a small sample of the total damage being done to the population.

2 of them do.

J&J’s case, its vaccine contains a human fetal cell line known as PER.C6 that was taken from the retinal tissue of an 18-week-old baby boy who was aborted in The Netherlands back in 1985 and turned into a fetal cell line 10 years later.

AstraZeneca’s jab, which reportedly caused transverse myelitis in a participant, is similarly derived from an aborted baby cell line known as HEK 293. Like J&J, AstraZeneca halted its Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccine trial when its aborted baby jab caused harm in a participant.
Yes those are the links I have seen and there had been many. . . was wanting to know where Brent has been getting alternative information of the vaccine does not have aborted fetal tissue in it? Who and where is that being published?

From Dog Lover's post above:

3. It is not a vaccine, it is a DNA therapy under the name of a vaccine.

Viral DNA attaches itself to our DNA all the time and it gets passed down to subsequent generations. In fact, much of our total DNA bulk is intrusive, mostly viral, DNA.

My understanding is this virus is an RNA virus. RNA transfers DNA's information in meiosis to new sex cells. Transfer RNA also codes for individual proteins, as in hormones, and body structures as the body needs them. This is a core function of life. It is like a pass in football. Three things can happen when passing a football and two of them are bad. In this case thousands of things can happen and only one is good.

We are only three months into "the program". Will we see a spike in birth defects in 5-10 years? A spike in certain cancers in 5-10 years? People dropping dead from aneurysms of various natures? I have a medical background, and from what I have read so far (from reliable sources like the JAMA), I'm going to wait. I don't fly, so restricting my travel is a non starter. Anytime they tell you just before a program like this starts, that you have no legal recourse...be concerned, very concerned.

We are only three months into "the program". Will we see a spike in birth defects in 5-10 years? A spike in certain cancers in 5-10 years? People dropping dead from aneurysms of various natures? I have a medical background, and from what I have read so far (from reliable sources like the JAMA), I'm going to wait. I don't fly, so restricting my travel is a non starter. Anytime they tell you just before a program like this starts, that you have no legal recourse...be concerned, very concerned.
my thoughts exactly.

Can you please a post a link that says that? I have seen many that differ from that view along with altering DNA.
You asked, we answered: Do the COVID-19 vaccines contain aborted fetal cells? | Nebraska Medicine Omaha, NE

This is one of many links I scanned. So basically there are no fetal cells in vaccines, but there were tests done from fetal cells that were obtained many years ago. And FYI, these kinds of tests are done on many of the drugs we commonly use.

As I’ve said earlier, I do realize there are some potential risks. I just feel that things like driving in a car or even riding a bicycle is thousands of times more dangerous to your health than the vaccine. And getting covid if you have other health considerations is more dangerous to you as well.

As I’ve said earlier, I do realize there are some potential risks. I just feel that things like driving in a car or even riding a bicycle is thousands of times more dangerous to your health than the vaccine. And getting covid if you have other health considerations is more dangerous to you as well.
Everything in life comes with a risk. Just getting out of bed has its own risks. A prudent person will weigh the odds of whether they want to accept the risk of any activity. I personally choose to not take the vaccine, for a variety of reasons, but I dont have an issue with anyone who does. Freedom of choice is a great thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back