Covid vaccines

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read page 1 and then jumped to page 6. I was at a VA appointment and while waiting for my appointment I was talking to an elderly airman and his 60+ year old daughter. A VA guy came around asking if anyone wanted to get on the vaccine waiting list and I said heck no, I will wait for a year or two.

The daughter started with her snide remarks and soon prove herself to be a leftist and possible fanatic. She would not shut up about how wrong I was for not getting the vaccine. I was like oh, you got to be a liberal and she was like you have to be a Christian Trump supporter. I said yep, I sure am. I am also in a militia.

Anyways she kept digging and finally I was like lady if you don't shut up I am going to get loud and make a big 性交ing scene. She shut up for a moment and thankfully the father got called back to his clinic and I did not have to deal with the daughter anymore.

Long story short, not everyone jumps when the gov tells you to and people need to respect that or get their ### beat.

Dr. Andreas Kalcker, Clinical study shows Chlorine Dioxide CD is fully effective treatment against Covid-19

Journal of Molecular and Genetic Medicine

Volume 15:S2, 2021

Download in english or spanish.

Chlorine dioxide clinical study

or direct link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AX2IOOP2CnOEFE9mfcspV_Mf96Ra76pU/view

From Dr. Kalcker's email:

You now have the opportunity to read the first clinical study multicentre carried out in several countries of Latin America which clearly demonstrates that the chlorine dioxide is a fully effective treatment against COVID-19.

It is nothing more and nothing less than the first scientific study in humans with chlorine dioxide for therapeutic use.

This exceptional study has been registered and accepted at clinicaltrials.gov on April 7, 2020 (NCT 04343742) and falls within the studies categorized as ECE (quasi-experimental pilot studies) by the NCBI (National Center for Biotechnology Information).

If you want to access this pioneering study and expand your knowledge about it, you can download it from the following link. Chlorine dioxide clinical study

All this vaccine suspicion just reinforces why people think preppers are paranoid conspiracy theorists. Millions have had the vaccine and there are not thousands of deaths from it. There have been some serious side affects and even deaths, but the numbers are really low. ovrall the vaccine is safe and effective. And yes, just like the flu shot, there will be boosters for covid too. I believe it should be a persons choice if they don’t want the vaccine though. Just don’t whine when you can’t visit another country, go on a cruise or vacation somewhere where they believe in science.....

Brent, you were doing fine until your last sentence. Then you were outright insulting.
I'm assuming you are liberal, and liberals should not be science lecturing. Liberals believe that a pregnant woman does not have a living human baby growing inside her, instead it's a choice, but not murder. And yet liberals will cry when a pregnant dog gets hit by a car. Liberals believe there are a mulititude of genders based on a person's "feelings". Science says there are two genders. Actually, liberals believe alot of their "facts" based on their feelings.
You are an American, so you know that a law can't be made in our country that says only people who get a vaccine can go on a cruise or a vacation. That's retarded.
My husband had his check up with his doctor today, and asked about getting the J and J vaccine. Both my husband and I had covid in December, and my husband also had the antibody infusion right after he tested positive, because he is very high risk. The doc told him not to bother, that we both have antibodies. Maybe next winter we might want to consider it.
And you remember all that talk last spring about herd immunity? You should look into it. People will not be limited with what they would like to do just because a liberal tells them no they can't.

Brent, you were doing fine until your last sentence. Then you were outright insulting.
I'm assuming you are liberal, and liberals should not be science lecturing. Liberals believe that a pregnant woman does not have a living human baby growing inside her, instead it's a choice, but not murder. And yet liberals will cry when a pregnant dog gets hit by a car. Liberals believe there are a mulititude of genders based on a person's "feelings". Science says there are two genders. Actually, liberals believe alot of their "facts" based on their feelings.
You are an American, so you know that a law can't be made in our country that says only people who get a vaccine can go on a cruise or a vacation. That's retarded.
My husband had his check up with his doctor today, and asked about getting the J and J vaccine. Both my husband and I had covid in December, and my husband also had the antibody infusion right after he tested positive, because he is very high risk. The doc told him not to bother, that we both have antibodies. Maybe next winter we might want to consider it.
And you remember all that talk last spring about herd immunity? You should look into it. People will not be limited with what they would like to do just because a liberal tells them no they can't.
I don’t think labels are worth much. As far as being liberal or conservative I don’t align with either. I look at each issue and align my opinion on them based on the facts available about it. Most of my views would be considered conservative as far as financial responsibility and justice. As far as gun control, I do not see a problem with the proposals by Biden currently. I see better safety checks as a good thing. So all I am saying is I would never agree across the board on party lines with anything.
regarding the vaccine, I agree that if you positively had the virus already then getting the shot is not very needed. That’s just good common sense. Whenever you inject anything into your body there is some risk of infection or an allergic reaction. So why expose yourself to it. Where I disagree with you is on wether it’s right for a cruise line or any other business to be able make rules requiring proof of vaccinations. The cruise industry in particular has been hit exceptionally hard with a complete shut down for an unbelievably long period. I can respect them trying to do anything they can to not only make their services safe but to also do everything they can to project the image of being safe to encourage people to book with them again. When it comes to public health I think the government has the responsibility to do what it can to require the safety of the overall population. I still feel it’s within anyone’s right to not get vaccinated, but I don’t feel it’s fair for them to travel in dense public settings, exposing others to risk because of their personal choices. Not when it comes to a contagious virus. Personal choice should end when it can affect others around them that did not make the same choice.

@Brent

If you are sick with Corona here, the authorities require that you still get vaccinated against Corona afterwards, whether you like it or not, for our authorities people who have had Corona actively are NOT immune.
I am almost sure that by fall we will have Corona mutants against whom the vaccination will do nothing, furthermore it is already a fact that in old people's homes after the two vaccinations have more deaths than before the vaccination, you can laugh about it but these people still die.
If you want to discuss here in CH about the nonsense of vaccinations with the authorities then they stand in front of a black-clad policeman in full fatigues, who listens to you but says nothing and when he has had enough he beats you the stick in the face, this is the current starting situation here and this is called the new normality, how should I trust the authorities so still????

If you don't believe me about mortality among old people, here it has very good statistics, you will be amazed.

https://corona-blog.net/2021/03/02/...ioren-seit-beginn-der-corona-schutzimpfungen/
The site is one of the more serious and there is no crap in it, if the state would clarify it would be good, but the state does everything that there are no autopsies on the deceased, in a home where once against 20 people died within a short time was rejected.

So, Brent, you don't feel a shot is needed if you've had covid. But you feel that non vaccinated people should not get to go anywhere? And you don't want to respond to the left's ignorance regarding science, even though you took a potshot at the conservative view of science.? And then you said you were basically not left but also conservative? I don't think that you are conservative at all.
I really don't care about the cruise lines "image". That's ridiculous to even discuss that.
Americans can not be told where they're allowed to go, showing permission by paperwork, ordered by a dept of health. That's crazy talk. Remember when it was more apparent? Remember when the blacks were told to go to the back of the bus? Or to certain drinking fountains? Americans should not ever have to ask permission from our government. It's the other way around.
And you say you're ok with Biden's gun orders? You should not be ok with any gun orders. He has no right. But he will do it anyway, and say it's for our safety. If he was so concerned about our safety, he wouldn't be letting in hordes of illegals, and then lying about it straight up on tv.
C'mon kamala, go to the border and have a look around. Stop giggling for a minute.
Conservative Americans will not comply to his stupid orders.

No. I think Brent S is right, what does the science say?

That of the general population, 99.95% that does get COVID19 will only experience mild symptoms and survive with no complications or hospitalization.

There will be one-offs that for whatever reason suffer a more serious case and may or may not require hospitalization.

Based off the science we know the majority of those are the vulnerable (the elderly) and or have pre-exisiting conditions.

The Great Barrington Declaration pointed all that out 4OCT2020.

Masks work, IF they are N95s and fitted properly.
However, I have even seen our illustrious leadership in Congress wearing masks that were not N95, similar to the majority of Americans.

We have also seen instances where those who have had the complete series of the vaccine, still get COVID19. It is not 100% effective in everyone, making showing papers kinda moot.

I agree with Brent that it should be a personal choice.
If that leads to a more divisive country where there are one set of restaurants/bars/gyms/etc. for those who are vaccinated and mask wearing and another set for those who are not vaccinated and do not wear masks, I am perfectly fine with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back