Covid vaccines

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not a unique scenario. Marek’s disease, a lymphoma virus disease in chickens, is the best known example of leaky vaccines causing evolutionary escape[54]. Long story short, the original virus was relatively mild, until flocks of chickens were vaccinated with leaky vaccines that, while preventing the chickens from dying, did not prevent infection. The virus engaged in an evolutionary arms race against the vaccines, which required frequent updates, and became more infectious and lethal over time. Eventually, the virus became so lethal that any unvaccinated chicken was certain to die if infected; the vaccine became the only means by which a flock of chickens could expect to survive an outbreak

THIS is what scares me, and I am very surprised that more people haven't been talking about it. With a 99.8% survual rate, why would we introduce this problem, unless it is by design? Saw this today, finally..

Coronavirus transmission among vaccinated people could raise the risk of an even more dangerous variant
COVID Transmission Among Vaccinated People Raises Risk of New Variant (businessinsider.com)

THIS is what scares me, and I am very surprised that more people haven't been talking about it. With a 99.8% survual rate, why would we introduce this problem, unless it is by design? Saw this today, finally..

Coronavirus transmission among vaccinated people could raise the risk of an even more dangerous variant
COVID Transmission Among Vaccinated People Raises Risk of New Variant (businessinsider.com)

You got it! There you go using logic! Its by design.

Thing is, that is a given with any virus.
I do not call that surprising.
If it mutates into something truly deadly, then we will have to reassess the correct protocol.
And that is why we prep.

Just received an announcement from my work. They are now mandating the experimental injections as of October. I'm a remote employee, who works from home. They haven't offered information for remote workers. But it's clearly time to start looking for a new job.
I am fortunate to have a great income at my job, but no amount of money will convince me to willingly get that injection.

I dont trust anything from the government, or their power hungry little drones in lab coats. What I do trust is the stock market, and my pharmaceutical stocks, especially Pfizer are doing great. This whole "pandemic" crap is all about pay backs to the pharmaceutical companies. And more money to the CDC, control over the masses and loss of freedoms.

Maybe the reason there are 9 million unfilled jobs isn't because people are staying home for unemployment, but perhaps it's because employers are requiring them to be vaccinated. As mandatory vaccination becomes more popular, I think we will see the number of unfilled jobs skyrocket. OVER HALF of Americans don't want the jab (86% in New South Wales), so what will this admin do when half the population is not working?

Maybe the reason there are 9 million unfilled jobs isn't because people are staying home for unemployment, but perhaps it's because employers are requiring them to be vaccinated. As mandatory vaccination becomes more popular, I think we will see the number of unfilled jobs skyrocket. OVER HALF of Americans don't want the jab (86% in New South Wales), so what will this admin do when half the population is not working?
We are just now seeing the "mandatory vaccines" in companies so I really doubt that is the reason right now that jobs have not been filled, but do have a feeling that there will be many that will quit and find a new career.

We are just now seeing the "mandatory vaccines" in companies so I really doubt that is the reason right now that jobs have not been filled, but do have a feeling that there will be many that will quit and find a new career.
Many jobs are not filled because people are making too much money sitting on their butts. The government is paying them not to work.

Just received an announcement from my work. They are now mandating the experimental injections as of October. I'm a remote employee, who works from home. They haven't offered information for remote workers. But it's clearly time to start looking for a new job.
I am fortunate to have a great income at my job, but no amount of money will convince me to willingly get that injection.
If you want to keep your job, get a lawyer. Then have your lawyer serve notice to your employer that the company will be held liable for any ill effects caused by the vaccine. You might have him mention the words "class action."

After the legal department soils themselves, they will have to reconsider the company policy.

The vaccine manufacturers and doctors and nurses administering the vaccine can't be held liable by law, but they aren't the ones forcing you to take it.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...e-requirements-get-vaccinated-covid-19-video/
“Last week the president called on states and local governments to use funding they have received, including from the American Rescue Plan, to give $100 to anyone who gets fully vaccinated,” Zientz said. “If financial incentives like these help us get more shots in arms, we should use them.”

Zients added, “But in addition to incentives, it’s time to impose some requirements based on the realities of different risks unvaccinated individuals pose versus those who have been vaccinated.”

Zients said any federal worker who refuses to get the vaccine will be forced to mask and get tested twice weekly.

“It’s simple, if you want to work with the federal government, get your workers vaccinated,” he said.

Wow.. I'm really sorry , but things like this happen for a reason and I'm sure it will be obvious why soon.

I hate to admit I got it. Because of my wife’s conditions that put her into that very small percentage. I have been plagued with hip pain for 6 months For doing it.

I tried to have an actual conversation about the numbers 2 days ago to justify my not taking another jab. She knows I won’t do it.

A scientist with 9 letters after her name and she refused to look at simple statistics. had to show her how my IPad won’t let me on to a site she respects, John’s Hopkins.

I made it a year without a vaccine without bringing it home to her. I can make it the duration If it’s real.

But I think the Plan part of it is Real.

If you want to keep your job, get a lawyer. Then have your lawyer serve notice to your employer that the company will be held liable for any ill effects caused by the vaccine. You might have him mention the words "class action."

After the legal department soils themselves, they will have to reconsider the company policy.

The vaccine manufacturers and doctors and nurses administering the vaccine can't be held liable by law, but they aren't the ones forcing you to take it.
Found it.

https://www.coreysdigs.com/solution...-employers-are-requiring-covid-19-injections/

You got it! There you go using logic! Its by design.

this is why I definitely put my mask on when I have to work in a nursing home a place where I know majority are vaccinated I consider them weapons of mass destruction- there was a great video that came out six months ago explaining all of this and low and behold it is coming to pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back