Covid vaccines

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What vaccine do we get for this? If this is out there, why do I need to be vaccinated? This whole thing stinks. Call me conspiracy nut, but none of it makes any sense.

Vaccine-resistant lambda variant is in the US
Vaccine-resistant lambda variant is in the US (msn.com)

Also known as C.37, the lambda variant was first discovered in Peru in November 2020. Peru has been one of the countries hit hardest by the pandemic, with 595 COVID-19 deaths per 100,000 people, the highest in the world. Peru has relied heavily on the Chinese vaccine known as Sinopharm, which is 79% effective at preventing hospitalizations. The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are 94% effective against hospitalization.

Wait, discovered BEFORE C19? Chinese vax last year?

Last edited:
1628480643854.png

If you've been following, you know Robert Malone is someone you should be listening to.

Germany’s Largest Pathology Union Warns COVID Vaccines Are Accounting for 30-40% of Germany’s Dead
I guess we may actually get to start hearing the truth in 2030 or 31 about all the adverse effects from the media, but if you are wanting answers now about them, there have been thousands of stories and videos posted online. You just have to seeks out for yourself. I know you know, @Proud Prepper . I wish everyone else did their own home work.

Just received an announcement from my work. They are now mandating the experimental injections as of October. I'm a remote employee, who works from home. They haven't offered information for remote workers. But it's clearly time to start looking for a new job.
I am fortunate to have a great income at my job, but no amount of money will convince me to willingly get that injection.
If you like your job and make good income why would you throw that away? Everyone has to live with the choices they make in life and we are all grownups though. I like the saying of don’t cut your nose off to spite your face. You were given several vaccines to be allowed to go to school and survived just fine. Now you are taking medical advice from a group of preppers on an internet forum that completely contradicts what 98% of all the medical professionals and scientists around the world say about the vaccine. There’s something worth thinking about. Good health to you either way though.

View attachment 13236
If you've been following, you know Robert Malone is someone you should be listening to.
Well, in the US, the VAERS system has public access so they can't avoid disclosing adverse events reported to VAERS...at least for now. All they can do is try to keep people from talking about what they find out on social media.

Your opinion is not even close to reality. I guess you have not been reading or listening to those doctors around the world lately? Nor have you read any of the lab research on these covid shots and what is really in them? Yet your the one who ignores that there are several therapeutics available to treat covid that have no side effects.

The pro covid vaccine governments and medical politicians are being proven wrong almost on a daily bases. There spinning of there lies is getting laughable, but its not a laughing matter. One that you will soon discover is a tragedy for you and your family that was deceived.

I like the saying of don’t cut your nose off to spite your face.

I like the saying "better safe than sorry". I had C19, and aside from a couple weeks of malaise, it was not as bad as some flu illnesses I've had. 99% survival rate, do you deny THAT science? Mind you, my wife and I didn't even get tested, so we can be added to all of the people that had it and are not included in the survival rate, so it's really higher than 99%. Think about that.

If you like your job and make good income why would you throw that away? Everyone has to live with the choices they make in life and we are all grownups though. I like the saying of don’t cut your nose off to spite your face. You were given several vaccines to be allowed to go to school and survived just fine. Now you are taking medical advice from a group of preppers on an internet forum that completely contradicts what 98% of all the medical professionals and scientists around the world say about the vaccine. There’s something worth thinking about. Good health to you either way though.
Well Brent, you'll never understand that sometimes a person needs to stand up for what they believe in. You're fine with the government making choices for you, taking away your freedoms and you'll blindly follow their demands.
My wife left a very high paying job with great benefits and 6 months vacation for what she believed in. I couldn't be more proud of her. I wish more people would stand up for their freedom of choice.

Well Brent, you'll never understand that sometimes a person needs to stand up for what they believe in. You're fine with the government making choices for you, taking away your freedoms and you'll blindly follow their demands.
My wife left a very high paying job with great benefits and 6 months vacation for what she believed in. I couldn't be more proud of her. I wish more people would stand up for their freedom of choice.
I didn’t take the vaccine because the government is pushing them. I took it just like I took the flu vaccine and the one for pneumonia too. I look at life like a game of poker. You look at the odds of getting the outcome your hoping for. I looked at the risks vs reward for this vaccine. Yes, there are some risks, but I feel confident they are much lower than the reward. We all are going to do what we believe is right for ourselves here. I do believe there is a lot more false and negative views on the vaccine presented by the medical experts here though. Reguardless of some sensational reports here and there the vast majority of the medical community feels overwhelmingly that the vaccine is a smart thing to get. That’s good enough for me. And by the way, I’m pretty good at the game of poker. I wish I was a bit closer to you Arctic and could drink a couple beers over a game. Without the politics I think we would enjoy it.

I didn’t take the vaccine because the government is pushing them. I took it just like I took the flu vaccine and the one for pneumonia too. I look at life like a game of poker. You look at the odds of getting the outcome your hoping for. I looked at the risks vs reward for this vaccine. Yes, there are some risks, but I feel confident they are much lower than the reward. We all are going to do what we believe is right for ourselves here. I do believe there is a lot more false and negative views on the vaccine presented by the medical experts here though. Reguardless of some sensational reports here and there the vast majority of the medical community feels overwhelmingly that the vaccine is a smart thing to get. That’s good enough for me. And by the way, I’m pretty good at the game of poker. I wish I was a bit closer to you Arctic and could drink a couple beers over a game. Without the politics I think we would enjoy it.

You make no logical sense, because the flu and pneumonia vaccines are nothing like the covid19 vaccines. Since you made your hastee decision the odds have changed drastically against the benefits of these covid vaccines.

My body, my choice what goes into it.
I can respect that. Especially if your young and still thinking of having kids. I agree it hasn’t been tested long enough to be 100% safe. I do believe the risks are pretty low though. Either way, I wish nothing but good health for you and yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back