Covid vaccines

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1628552296400.png

https://ijvtpr.com/index.php/IJVTPR/article/view/23/51Peer reviewed study.

Sorry for those of you that took any of the mRNA vaccines, I will help you find treatments for these deadly injections. There are treatments you can take to extend your life and protect against blood clots after getting these toxic vaccines.

Why does the left CONSTANTLY lie about this? Why do they belittle those who do not want the vaccine (apparently the most highly educated people)? THIS is science?

CDC admits it DID overcount Florida's COVID cases: Agency revises down state's weekend numbers from 28,000 to 19,000 but offers no explanation after falsely claiming 'record' infections
CDC adjusts Florida's weekend Covid numbers after state accused the agency of overcounting cases | Daily Mail Online

Over and over and over and over with the story changing... Who is counting, really?

Why are the vaccines so different? How is someone supposed to choose? How is this science? Were vaccines for chicken pox, polio, rubella, etc. this wildly different in result? It almost like the wealthy are using the "news" to rake in huge wall street profits, spreading the good and bad news around to all of the makers so nobody gets left out, but everyone in "the know" gets more wealthy. "This week you have to take a hit, Pfizer, but next week we will do another piece on how great you are.."

Pfizer's Covid vaccine is only 42% effective against Indian 'Delta' variant while Moderna's jab is 76% effective, Mayo Clinic study suggests
Pfizer's Covid vaccine may only be 42% effective against the Indian 'Delta' variant, Moderna's 76% | Daily Mail Online

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/...e-vindicated-after-oxford-prof-warns-over-new
A few key parts,

"He has also shared other medical heresies, including the possibility that 'imperfect' vaccines might actually help foster more virulent COVID variants due to a phenomenon called 'ADE' - antibody-dependent enhancement. Essentially, what doesn't kill the virus makes it stronger. In retaliation for sharing these views, Dr. Malone was ridiculed by colleagues as a conspiracist and an "anti-vaxxer"."

"Sir Pollard, a professor of pediatric infection and immunity, warned Parliament on Tuesday that achieving herd immunity is likely "not a possibility" thanks to variants like delta. Recently, a group of scientists estimated that the threshold for herd immunity might now be as high as 90% due to the delta variant. According to Pollard, we're learning for the first time that herd immunity is magical thinking - and has always been magical thinking.

Since those who are vaccinated can still be infected by variants, "there is virtually nothing the UK can do" to eradicate COVID completely.

"We know very clearly with coronavirus that this current variant, the Delta variant, will still infect people who have been vaccinated, and that does mean that anyone who's still unvaccinated, at some point, will meet the virus," Pollard said.
He said it was unlikely that herd immunity will ever be reached, saying the next variant of the novel coronavirus will be "perhaps even better at transmitting in vaccinated populations."

Funny thing is that the company I work for isn't pushing the job or jab.
Be thankful while it last. I am only assuming mine will eventually. I got my review today. "Superior +" the best I could get but yet since I have already maxed out I got a 5 cent raise. . . My cap is only 2.50 more than what they are hiring new hires. That pisses me off since I have worked my butt off for the last 13 years.

Reuters Videos
EU looks into Pfizer, Moderna vaccine side effects
EU looks into Pfizer, Moderna vaccine side effects (yahoo.com)

Shares in Moderna and Pfizer sank on Wednesday after the European Union drug regulator said it was looking into possible new side effects of the companies' COVID-19 vaccines.

That includes kidney inflammation, an allergic skin reaction, and a renal disorder with heavy protein loss in urine.

It's also looking into menstrual disorders as a possible side effect of vaccines, including those from AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson.

Last month, the EMA found a possible link between very rare heart inflammation and Pfizer and Moderna's vaccines, which use mRNA technology.

However, the European regulator and the World Health Organization have stressed that benefits from these vaccines outweigh any risks.

Of course they say the vaccines outweigh the risks, or the left would crucify them for being anti vax....... while they are investigating dangerous side effects... Insanity

Has anyone given any though as to what to do if the governments make vaccine mandatory? I prefer to take my chances with the virus. More and more info is coming out showing how dangerous this vaccine really is. And, no data on long term effects is available!

There is a lot of misinformation out there overstating it being dangerous. The evidence shows, so far, that it is a lot safer to take it than risk a bad covid infection.

There is a lot of misinformation out there overstating it being dangerous. The evidence shows, so far, that it is a lot safer to take it than risk a bad covid infection.

There's a lot, I mean a lot of misinformation out there saying the vaccines are safe and effective, but very little that shows it.

As you can read on this thread, there's the evidence that shows its not safe and effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back