Covid vaccines

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not know about that. Magic 8 Ball says, "Future uncertain."

But that is one of my fears: The vaccine produces a mutant variant that has worse either side effects, and or a mortality rate than if you got it naturally.
Currently that is not the case.
But tomorrow is promised to no one.
And never let it be for the best intentions of man to lead to hell.

I disagree, the evidence is there, it's just being suppressed and not many are willing to oppose the Big Pharma Cartel.

Who do you think it’s better to take medical advice from,
A; medical doctors with years of study in their field.
B; doomsday prepper members.
Good luck with this test

Good luck with this test

C; scientists and medical doctors at the top of there field, that are not corrupt and tied to a corrupt government and the pharmaceutical industry.

Good luck with this test

We will know the results within a few years when you and the other sheeple are dead.

One of the many side effects of the covid vaccines, this is especially occurring in children.

Myocarditis is usually caused by a viral infection. A severe case can weaken the heart, which can lead to heart failure, abnormal heartbeat, and sudden death.

here they say a myocarditis in children can occur after vaccination, but in almost all cases it heals without problems.

What is not said, every heart muscle that was once inflamed bears traces of it, the muscle is no longer what it was, in old age this will lead to problems.

here they say a myocarditis in children can occur after vaccination, but in almost all cases it heals without problems.

What is not said, every heart muscle that was once inflamed bears traces of it, the muscle is no longer what it was, in old age this will lead to problems.

It leaves permanent damage! It dosent heal without problems.

I'm not going to get the vaccine because I don't trust the safety of the vaccine as I feel production of all the vaccines was rushed also I feel that there's a serious lack of continuity between the federal, state and local governments with regards to the handling of the pandemic and the vaccine information

Good luck with this test
how about liberal , pro-vaccine , pro- Obama , MD's that were brain-washed for 8 years by liberal , pro- vaccine , pro-Obama professors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back