Covid vaccines

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is. I don't care that Trump took it. That was up to him, but I am that much against taking the jab. I will not change my stance on this matter. . No way!
My wife quit her job over this covid crap. She was sick of the testing, wearing masks on the plane, and even at work they expected her to wear a mask. Yes, there are times when a person needs to stand up for their Rights! I've never been more proud of my my wife then when she stood up and said NO.

Yes it is. I don't care that Trump took it. That was up to him, but I am that much against taking the jab. I will not change my stance on this matter. . No way!
If you were of child bearing age I could understand your reluctance. Millions have had this thing so far with no ill affects other than a sore arm for a couple days. If it did mess with your genes in some way, (which I don’t believe) since you aren’t going to have kids it wouldn’t matter anyways. I believe 99% of these negative stories your reading are made up from fear by people that don’t believe in science, I still respect your right to your own body but hate to think of you loosing a job that you have been dedicated to for so long and has been good for you.

I call bullshit
its selective reporting the 65% are those already vaccinated mainly those over 65 with age and other related conditions. and the 1540% is because most of the population is vaccinated and only the young and healthy who are natutrally resistant to Covid who remain unvaccinated.

I remember when this was a Prepper Forum reporting on facts not fantasy. This pl;ace now is kookier than the Above Top Secret site home of the loons.

since you aren’t going to have kids it wouldn’t matter anyways.

Not so nice statement to call it "Doesn't matter", there are always reasons that should not be called "Doesn't matter" and should be accepted as such.

From those millions who got this "thing" there are also some who now have more problems than before and some who were gone a few days later.
Only, you laugh about these allegedly 99% negative stories but do not notice that the media in the same train as good as all deaths and side effects by the vaccines censor.
Vaccines always have two sides, at the moment I see here that as good as all side effects and deaths are covered up by the authorities, this also speaks for the fact that one very quickly receives a visit from the henchmen of the authorities if one asks critical questions.

It can be that it is not so bad with you in the USA, here however it runs out ever more on it which was a month ago still a conspiracy theory, a few weeks later reality is.

its selective reporting the 65% are those already vaccinated mainly those over 65 with age and other related conditions. and the 1540% is because most of the population is vaccinated and only the young and healthy who are natutrally resistant to Covid who remain unvaccinated.

I remember when this was a Prepper Forum reporting on facts not fantasy. This pl;ace now is kookier than the Above Top Secret site home of the loons.
Amen brother!

If you were of child bearing age I could understand your reluctance. Millions have had this thing so far with no ill affects other than a sore arm for a couple days. If it did mess with your genes in some way, (which I don’t believe) since you aren’t going to have kids it wouldn’t matter anyways. I believe 99% of these negative stories your reading are made up from fear by people that don’t believe in science, I still respect your right to your own body but hate to think of you loosing a job that you have been dedicated to for so long and has been good for you.

Where is the proof of your beliefs? Any scientific evidence?

https://www.britannica.com/story/do-lemmings-really-commit-mass-suicideThe above link is just showing how much BS is on the web. Everyone has heard of the mass suicides of lemmings diving off cliffs. Well, it’s all made up. For some reason humans are really susceptible to wanting to believe in the improbable and sensational. The internet and media has just made it so much easier to spread fake stories now.

https://www.britannica.com/story/do-lemmings-really-commit-mass-suicideThe above link is just showing how much BS is on the web. Everyone has heard of the mass suicides of lemmings diving off cliffs. Well, it’s all made up. For some reason humans are really susceptible to wanting to believe in the improbable and sensational. The internet and media has just made it so much easier to spread fake stories now.

Yes, so why are you a lemming following a corrupt government and its controlled media?

This is where some people are. . .
1627824376382.png

https://apple.news/ArwMaNbW1S1K3nbr1kgSh6wwhy do so many believe the cdc is making up false information? what would be their reason? I do think they may have overreacted to this virus some if anything but do not believe they are some evil government entity trying to take away your individual rights.

Hundreds of Billions of dollars is a lot of reasons for most people.

Many alterior motives for others, some are down right Evil!

The source. There are loads of articles online, many which are complete fabrications. If there was any consensus with other articles from reputable sources then I would give it some credit. As far the way I commented on it, I was more abrupt than I should have been with the words I choose, so my apologies. I still don’t buy any articles that are so far outside the norm though.

But is that not the problem?
Anything that questions the narrative gets memory holed.
Twitter, Google, Fakebook, most of MSM is openly doing it.
Even if there was a solid study, with hard evidence, if it goes against the narrative, it gets deleted.
Case in point: Twitter Suspends Science Writer After He Posts Results Of Pfizer Clinical Test

It has become to the point where in order to get any information outside the official narrative, we have to go to alt-media.

Well, let's look at this NPR article, real quick..

The police minister:

The military's help is needed to enforce the restrictions because a small minority of people thought "the rules didn't apply to them," New South Wales Police Minister David Elliott told Australia's Channel Nine.

The next paragraph:

Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison has come in for heavy criticism in recent weeks over the slow pace of vaccinations in Australia, where about 14% have been fully dosed — one of the poorest records among any member country of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development.

So, 86% of the people are now "a small minority"?!?!?!?!?!? THIS is the kind of propaganda I am talking about. Biden is saying the same thing, while simultaneously stating that 163 million Americans have taken the vaccine. 163 is not even half (not including the tens of millions of illegals).

THE CORONAVIRUS CRISIS
Australian Troops Will Help Enforce A Coronavirus Lockdown In Sydney
Australia Sends Troops To Enforce Sydney Coronavirus Lockdown : Coronavirus Updates : NPR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back