Covid vaccines

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would just block you but with you being a so called moderator I don’t have that option. We can likely agree that neither of us respect each other at least

You respect the CDC? I told you your lied to and the truth can not be hidden forever.
Now see if you get the truth out of this by removing the governments bullshit, its there even in there information.

The CDC has released a study backing up its decision to recommend indoor masking for both vaccinated and unvaccinated Americans. The study examined one outbreak and found three-quarters of people testing positive were vaccinated.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) revised its masking guidelines on Tuesday, urging all Americans in areas with high Covid-19 transmission to mask up when indoors, regardless of vaccination status. Mask mandates in companies, government departments, and certain local jurisdictions followed, as CDC Director Rochelle Walensky insisted the decision was made on the back of fresh scientific evidence.

The CDC released that evidence on Friday. In a study of 469 cases of Covid-19 that broke out in the resort town of Cape Cod, Massachusetts, earlier this month, 74% occurred in “fully vaccinated persons.” Four out of five patients hospitalized were fully vaccinated, and on average the inoculated had completed their two rounds of doses only 86 days before infection.

The cases studied occurred in people vaccinated primarily with Pfizer and Moderna shots, with a smaller number having received Johnson & Johnson’s one-dose jab. No one vaccine was singled out as providing better or worse protection, and none appeared to prevent symptoms from developing. Some 79% of vaccinated patients were symptomatic, the study noted.

Lab testing revealed that 90% of all the Cape Cod infections involved the Delta variant of the coronavirus.

The report lends weight to the argument that the current crop of vaccines aren’t as effective against the Delta variant, although the CDC and World Health Organization (WHO) both insist that vaccination is effective against “severe disease and death” from the virus, to quote WHO technical lead Maria Van Kerkhove in a briefing earlier on Friday.

However, the CDC study noted that similarly high viral loads were found in vaccinated and unvaccinated people. Walensky stated on Friday that “high viral loads suggest an increased risk of transmission” and raised concern that “vaccinated people infected with Delta can transmit the virus.” The study itself is less alarmist, stating that “microbiological studies are required to confirm these findings.”

Walensky said that the Cape Cod study was “pivotal” in informing the CDC’s decision to recommend indoor masking. Previously, the agency drew flak from Republicans for using an extremely limited Indian study on viral loads and potential transmission to back up the mask guidance, as was revealed by documents leaked to the Washington Post on Thursday.

The study appears to negate the argument by top health officials that unvaccinated Americans are responsible for the fourfold rise in Covid-19 cases in the US since June. “This is an issue predominantly among the unvaccinated, which is the reason why we’re out there, practically pleading with the unvaccinated people to go out and get vaccinated,” White House coronavirus adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci told CNN on Sunday, adding that the US is currently moving “in the wrong direction” with regard to stamping out Covid-19.

Whether mask mandates will slow the spread of the Delta variant will be borne out with time. Beyond requiring masks and pressuring Americans to get vaccinated, the White House is running out of options.

A national vaccine requirement is “not under consideration at this time,” Deputy Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters on Friday. Jean-Pierre also stated that “we are not going to head towards a lockdown.”

Meanwhile, a spokesman for the White House Covid-19 team Ben Wakana lashed out at the New York Times and the Washington Post, berating the papers for “doing it wrong” and being “completely irresponsible” for quoting the CDC documents without “important context” about vaccinations.

Brent has a vested interest in being right, and is not capable of admitting that taking the vaccine was probably a bad idea. For some reason, he is supporting the idea that everyone should HAVE TO take it. I guess misery does love company.

This deplorable neanderthal is watching the science change on a weekly basis and cannot fathom why anyone would just jump in and take it, when the "facts" change so regularly.

The fact is, if everyone in this world were vaccinated, Corona would still be our daily companion. The government would then simply claim the opposite that the vaccinations do not do much against Corona other than a slightly better course and that we still have to accept masks and lockdowns as part of our lives.

I expect the governments to research the coronavirus infections better and to commit to uniform measures worldwide, especially without lockdowns and without a PCR test, which you pass 50 times through the centrifuge. We have a patchwork patch from various countries from various (Gestapo) measures and an experimental vaccine that also promotes the dead and the disabled, that is no way out of this pandemic or whatever you can call it. If 50% of the population has or more health problems with this experimental vaccine or if you are expecting death, we will experience a worse nightmare than Corona itself, then there will be a huge catastrophe worldwide, we have not even started an experiment real about it Medium and long-term studies are available.

I could only endorse this "experiment" if it were due to an epidemic in which 30 to 60% deaths would be present among those infected, but not like this. What I also cannot understand is why the governments incite the vaccinated against the unvaccinated, Coropna is not worth dividing the population and provoking an active civil war, there is more to this experiment than I am sure.

I just got banned from garagejournal and few others for saying some of the above. Oh well..

Thing is, they are still using the PCR test until december. So until then, it makes it look like the numbers of infections are at least 90% higher. But how can you develope a test when you dont have a sample?

From what Ive read, the variants are no more deadly than the original virus. Is this still the case?

Darwin's Natural selection comes to mind allot lately. Or in other words, "the dumb die first."

On what? Look at the data.

If you can find it. It's so weird how so many things keep getting deleted on purpose. It's so weird how so many things are not being investigated, It's so weird how people know this, but still blindly trust the very people that make policy that demonstrates their disregard for our rights, health, and safety.

Those Virus Sequences That Were Suddenly Deleted? They're Back
Those Virus Sequences That Were Suddenly Deleted? They're Back (yahoo.com)

In June, an American scientist discovered that more than 200 genetic sequences from COVID-19 patient samples isolated in China early in the pandemic had puzzlingly been removed from an online database. With some digital sleuthing, Jesse Bloom, a virus expert at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center in Seattle, managed to track down 13 of the sequences on Google Cloud.

When Bloom shared his experience in a report posted online, he wrote that it “seems likely that the sequences were deleted to obscure their existence.”

But now an odd explanation has emerged, stemming from an editorial oversight by a scientific journal. And the sequences have been uploaded into a different database, overseen by the Chinese government.

The story began in early 2020, when researchers at Wuhan University investigated a new way to test for the deadly coronavirus sweeping the country. They sequenced a short stretch of genetic material from virus samples taken from 34 patients at a Wuhan hospital.

Last edited:
I expect so but thats the official version, never believe official versions myself.

I learned that decades ago when my brother would come home from his special ops missions and we would shake our heads at the "reporting" and "official versions" of what happened. The "officials" lie about most everything. It's irritating when the people who think we are too dumb to handle the truth, are not very bright themselves.

I am totally done with this pandemic. . . I really feel like my job is at risk because of it, since they are a Democratic company and will now hold nothing back. This is how I can keep my "babies", and "other" hobbies. I really feel like this vaccines will happen in our Democratic supporting leaders eventually, but according to my unvaccinated boss, she seems to think that they will hold out until they can no longer. . . So there maybe hope, but if FDA actually approves, not so certain.
I WILL QUITE in a heartbeat and boss lady knows it.
Is it really worth loosing your job over? Even trump got the shot

On what? Look at the data.
The source. There are loads of articles online, many which are complete fabrications. If there was any consensus with other articles from reputable sources then I would give it some credit. As far the way I commented on it, I was more abrupt than I should have been with the words I choose, so my apologies. I still don’t buy any articles that are so far outside the norm though.

Why is the Biden admin acting like the "anti-vaxxers" are a small part of population who are "neanderthals" and "superspreaders" that are going to kill everyone? In his speech the other day he boasted that 160 million Americans are vaccinated. Last I checked that's only 42% of the US population. So 58% are not and clearly do NOT want it, but the MSM keeps pushing the narrative that everyone wants it but the ignorant.

The only thing that I want or expect from our government is to follow and uphold our constitution, period. I dont want a nanny to look over us and trash our economy or "lock" us down every time someone gets a sniffle or cough. Why isn't anyone talking about our loss of freedoms over this covid BS? Most people just don't seem to care anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back