Covid vaccines

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you actually read it, you would understand that what it actually shows is how deceitful the media can be. It was a 1958 Disney documentary film, White Wilderness, showing lemmings jumping off a cliff en masse, that convinced everyone that lemmings committed mass suicide. It was staged.
Yeah I would have thought better of Disney….. murdering lemmings to shoot a dramatic scene was a pretty crappy thing to do. I have no problem with killing animals for food but not for entertainment.

Once you put your own army in front of your own citizens, trust in any government will be over in the same instant and a civil war could very quickly become a reality. I am glad that the army in my country is no longer capable of being everywhere and it will never show up at my corner.
Furthermore, I am glad that I am no longer active in the army, I would have refused to work against my own people, even if I had been summoned to court or in jail.
Part of the honor of a soldier was still important to me, in the event of an invasion from abroad I would have defended my homeland at any cost, never war against my own people.

So they are supposed to stop testing with the nose probe by Dec 31st and CDC is now going forward with a new test to see if it is actually the Flu or Covid. I guess too many people have been questioning why we didn't see a Flu season this last year and it just disappeared? . . . When do we get to the Delta testing?
Will I trust this one? Hell no! Just like I have not believed what the CDC has said for many months now.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-cases-seasonal-flu-numbers-disappeared-2020/
A new report from the CDC says the flu was measured at historically low levels during the coronavirus pandemic.

The CDC insists this was due to the powerful coronavirus pandemic. The CDC also said this week that the flu numbers are back on the rise.

The CDC also put out a notice on the posts circulating on social media that claim the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention will stop using its covid-19 test because it cannot differentiate between the covid virus and flu viruses. The CDC says there is no truth to those claims.

Here are the seasonal flu numbers for 2019-2020:
1627863419244.png
And here are the seasonal flu numbers for 2020-2021.
1627863489338.png

And now the CDC is going with another COVID test that also tests for the flu.

This is the latest move by the CDC that appears highly suspect.
They need to get their program together if they want Americans to trust their continually changing demands.

NO, CDC NEEDS TO GET THEIR SHIT TOGETHER!!

Wether you believe all the news reports about covid or not, I’m reading that hospitals in Florida and Alabama are filled with ICU cases again. Still hearing over 90% are non vaccinated too. Jacksonville and Orlando in particular are having a hard time making spaces for people.

Wether you believe all the news reports about covid or not, I’m reading that hospitals in Florida and Alabama are filled with ICU cases again. Still hearing over 90% are non vaccinated too. Jacksonville and Orlando in particular are having a hard time making spaces for people.
Funny how you tend to read unvaccinate while I am reading vaccinated. Who in the hell do you really believe? I am counting on my 2 now DILs who are currently working at local hospitals for the correct info, at least in my area.

There soon coming out with covid booster vaccines and I've heard they make you immune to the Delta variant and extend your lifespan . You should try and get a booster asap.

What i miss always or to 99% in all this vaccination glorification is:

- The vaccine dosn't kill the virus
- The only what this juice effects is to protect YOURSELF and give YOURSELF an reduced risk of an heavy disease
- Even you're token this vaccine fully you still can take the virus and you're still able to infect others

WHY those facts always are going lost if the officials are bullying people with the mantra "Get vaccinated" ??
WHY i don't read, since the beginning of this whole Covid pandemic NEVER someone tries to find an medicament to heahl?
WHY the gov is not answering seriously?
Why the gov is so desperated about this vaccine until they even risk an civil war - or it is the target?

Those missings and questions, plus the fact the vaccine isn't approved on the normal way, keeps me away from any thought to take one, two or more shots of this liquid. Because it gives me the feel the governments are lie to us and fill us with wrong informations.

WHY i don't read, since the beginning of this whole Covid pandemic NEVER someone tries to find an medicament to heahl?
Boy did you miss it big time. Yes they were mentioned, even by President Trump. And then the media tried to shut the President of the United States up by every means possible.
Any mention of those medications that are effective will get you kicked off of YouTube, FaceBook, Twitter, and MOST forums. You can even potentially lose your email account if you use it to talk about those medications.

Boy did you miss it big time. Yes they were mentioned, even by President Trump. And then the media tried to shut the President of the United States up by every means possible.
Any mention of those medications that are effective will get you kicked off of YouTube, FaceBook, Twitter, and MOST forums. You can even potentially lose your email account if you use it to talk about those medications.
I will agree that some of the censorship does disturb me too. I don’t think people should just be allowed to continually spout false information, especially medical advice, but I think they are overreaching with silencing too many people‘s opinions. There is an awful amount of power in being the ones in charge of information given to the masses.

What i miss always or to 99% in all this vaccination glorification is:

- The vaccine dosn't kill the virus
- The only what this juice effects is to protect YOURSELF and give YOURSELF an reduced risk of an heavy disease
- Even you're token this vaccine fully you still can take the virus and you're still able to infect others

WHY those facts always are going lost if the officials are bullying people with the mantra "Get vaccinated" ??
WHY the gov is not answering seriously?
Why the gov is so desperated about this vaccine until they even risk an civil war - or it is the target?

Those missings and questions, plus the fact the vaccine isn't approved on the normal way, keeps me away from any thought to take one, two or more shots of this liquid. Because it gives me the feel the governments are lie to us and fill us with wrong informations.
Right now medical science can kill the virus. Unfortunately to kill it would kill the host as well. One day we will likely be able to kill it without collateral damage, but for now blocking them is the best we have, and that’s what this vaccine does. It is the best option we have for now.
One thing I have thought about is with all the belief that the government and scientists are doing something nefarious with this vaccine, why would they knowingly take it as well if it was so terrible?

Well, in my mid-fifthies i'll thank you to make me younger.... :p
I just can tell what's talked about in Europe - and here's nobody talking about medications development. But in my own circle of acquaintances i jnow at least two cases of people who had corona and became normal flu meds from thier docs. Other told me they had even bader hangovers than corona was.

Right now medical science can kill the virus. Unfortunately to kill it would kill the host as well. One day we will likely be able to kill it without collateral damage, but for now blocking them is the best we have, and that’s what this vaccine does. It is the best option we have for now.
One thing I have thought about is with all the belief that the government and scientists are doing something nefarious with this vaccine, why would they knowingly take it as well if it was so terrible?

But this didn't answer one of my questions really. And... you was seen by your own eyes what they take?
But fact is, there's really an big business for the pharma industries. Alone Pfizer increases win by billions.
And... In Europe all those all pharmaceutical companies are not obligated to pay damages if there are side effects. All vaccines are either in an emergency approval or as it is often called temporary crisis approval with abbreviated procedures.
So - if they are so sure there are no or not so many side effects - then why is the only one who takes the risk the same who toke the vaccine?

If there's so many money in the pool everyone in the governments forget easily about morality and decency by filling the pockets.

I don’t think the vaccine is as dangerous as anyone here does. The statistics show it isn’t. But I will agree that this virus isn’t as dangerous as they have made it out to be. Yes, it kills many, but not numbers that warrant shutting down the country. They have made many mistakes during this thing and overreacting to it was one I believe. But no one had a crystal ball and knew how things would play out. I think that if you are older, weakened in any way or with any health factors then you are unwise to be so afraid of the vaccine. If I was in my former health and 20yrs old again I likely wouldn’t worry much either. I look at it like wearing a seatbelt. If it reduces the odds of being injured what wouldn’t you want to wear it?

I don’t think the vaccine is as dangerous as anyone here does. The statistics show it isn’t. But I will agree that this virus isn’t as dangerous as they have made it out to be. Yes, it kills many, but not numbers that warrant shutting down the country. They have made many mistakes during this thing and overreacting to it was one I believe. But no one had a crystal ball and knew how things would play out. I think that if you are older, weakened in any way or with any health factors then you are unwise to be so afraid of the vaccine. If I was in my former health and 20yrs old again I likely wouldn’t worry much either. I look at it like wearing a seatbelt. If it reduces the odds of being injured what wouldn’t you want to wear it?

Have you seen the statistics recently? No one needed a crystal ball, there was the science, which was covered up and manipulated for political and financial gains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back