Covid vaccines

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard recently that so far there are at least 200 people in San Antonio that have contracted covid two weeks after receiving their 2nd vaccine. It was interesting bc the “scientist” they quoted said since most of the cases are asymptomatic or minor, it means the vaccine is working. But wasn’t the virus asymptomatic and/or minor for most people anyways?

I really hope you are wromg about within 3 years @Proud Prepper. That would be half my family including my last parent along with a couple kids and 1 of their wives.
I hope it's wrong too. All but a few members of my family have had the shots. I wasn't worried about them getting covid. But I am worried about them now that they've had the injections.

1623279081263.png

Agreed. I

post somewhere that I thought Fauci was a modern day Hitler. He wanted to kill off the undesirable. . . as in the older generation and those with underlying issues and considered "unhealthy". I feel like "they" are now experimenting with the vaccinated, I do have to wonder when these vaccinated are lining up to get the flu shot too. Read today that it may be a trigger for more deaths.

Both my parents in their 70's caught and defeated covid 19 the first week of January 21'...Completely healthy after covid recovery. They didn't travel anywhere two weeks before catching corona symptoms but my toddler stayed with them the week before. I hung around their house a lot during the week too. Toddler had a bit of runny nose, but had no fever during that week or two weeks after. Really she's had no fever since everything shutdown including daycare and believe you me when I tell you we were all sick off and on from August 19' - the March 20' shutdown. Daycare reopened August of 20' and with morning temp checks to keep parents from sending their sick kids to daycare, we've been very healthy.

Both my parents got a vaccine about two months ago. Father had no effects from the vaccine, mother had symptoms but not as bad as the virus. She continues to have symptoms off and on about every 2-3 weeks. Gets better then relapse. Relapses started only after the vaccine.

I've had no sickness symptoms since I was sick in January 20'. Dr. treated me for whooping cough and it took forever to get over. It took two steroid shots and a round of antibiotics. I don't know if I've had corona but I felt like crap for about the last two weeks of 19' and the first two weeks of 20'. I'd get better and relapsed during the process. Covid news was starting to make the rounds and I half jokingly told the Dr. that I didn't want any corona. I was considered an essential employee and never missed a beat during the shutdown...was in all the usual stores as normal. I honestly don't see how we haven't gotten it -if we haven't already had it. In other words, if I had it January of 20', the after immunity is long lasting.

I know for a fact that a local business man had a positive test around the time they became available though he had not had any sickness symptoms since late February of 20'. He took an antibody test in March 21 that said he still has a high load of covid antibodies -a year later.

I suspect covid was very active here in the US 8-12 weeks before the news blew it up and the shutdown started.
I'll also add that Homo-sapiens have existed for 300,000 years. Bats have existed for 55 million years.
I do not believe covid made the magical natural jump from bats to humans in China, causing a planet-wide economic downturn just 11 months before a US Presidential election.

MY wife took the shot. I didnt want her to do it but I didnt say anything either. She is an adult and if that is what she wanted then so be it. . But I am worried that she took it. Neither one of us had the virus so we have no immunity at all. I have never taken any type of vaccine and refuse to do so. Ill be fine but I worry about her!!!

Blaming Fauci is like blaming trump. This virus came and kicked our butts. Is Fauci an idiot? Absolutely! no masks, then 1 mask then 2 freakin masks!! oh my god what a moron!!!! But he isnt a killer and yes he should be fired for lying to the american public. We dont want to go over board and act like democrats where we inflate everything. Should he be fired ? yes. Jail? NO Acting like democrats will hurt our cause more than help it. Honest unbiased opinion even against the democrats is the way to go. Why turn ourselves in to crazed maniacs like them. We have to show them we are not out of control lie about everything we disagree with and make stuff up that isnt true. When we do that we are no better than the demorats themselves.

Not making it up that I believe that Fauci took a ton of American taxpayer money, funded the virus studies in Wuhan a number of years ago, and then released it. I don't believe covid alone has killed as many as reported. I do believe it has totally blown world wide economies beyond repair. I believe Fauci is guilty, deserves to be charged and deserves his day in court. Then hopefully jail.
I'm not saying this because I'm "acting like a democrat", I'm saying it because I believe it to be true. Blaming Fauci is nothing like blaming Trump.

Sure he sent money to wuhan. That is his job. The reporting on deaths and cases is total BS. I agree 100%. I agree that the shut downs cost trillions to the world economy no doubt. But I dont see what he did illegal or crime he committed?? unless lying is a crime but no politician has ever been convicted of lying and every one of them is a liar.

Sure he sent money to wuhan. That is his job. The reporting on deaths and cases is total BS. I agree 100%. I agree that the shut downs cost trillions to the world economy no doubt. But I dont see what he did illegal or crime he committed?? unless lying is a crime but no politician has ever been convicted of lying and every one of them is a liar.

How about lying that Hydroxychloriquin is not an effective prophylactic against covid19? He knew that was a lie, not only by hes emails to other colleagues, but by his previous statements and documents. There is also evidence that he has investments in vaccine developments of coronavirus and covid19. There's a great deal bof evidence that he suppressed accurate information and out right lied about Covid-19 treatments for financial and political gain, that has caused hundreds of thousands of deaths that would have been prevented.

Fauci also lied about his involvement in funding the research of a man-made corona virus and its gain of function in humans. Again for financial gain and possibly more nefarious reasons.

Bigfoot....can't believe you don't see what he did was horrifying.
He used our money to manufacture a virus to release on us and it's crashed our economy. He did this on purpose.
There was no bat. He was not supposed to use US Dollars to study "gain of function". Why? Because this is what happened.
Let's make this smaller and personalize it a bit and see if you think it'd be criminal.
You, Bigfoot, go to a small village and take their money (taxes). You take those taxes and create a bad virus, one that can kill the old. You release the virus to the small village on purpose, it kills some old people, but then you don't allow people to work and crash the villages entire economy. And you expect the villagers to be indifferent to you? Like, who cares that you took the money, created a virus, released it? Wow.
Fauci does deserve a fair trial, but with Biden in office, I don't think it'll get that far. But he will go down in history as a man compared to the evil scientists that Hitler employed.

And how about these specific violations of our laws?

. 18 US Code § 2339 Funding and conspiring to engage in acts of terror against the citizens of the United States
2. 18 US Code § 2331, Section 802 of the Patriot Act, Willfully lying and coercing a population to induce fear in that population for self interest.
3. 18 US Code § 1001 In October of 2020, Lying to Congress
4. 15 US Code §1 – 3 Conspiring to commit criminal activity by appropriating US taxpayer dollars to funnel the taxpayer money into their market selected corporate interest, including Moderna, Pfizer, Gilead Sciences and others.
5. 15 US Code § 8 Engaging in market manipulation and market allocation by price fixing the prices of vaccines and therapeutic interventions for COVID-19.
6. 15 US Code § 19 A federal felony crime of interlocking directorates, controlling the means, motive and message around the COVID-19 campaign.
7. 35 US Code § 206 Violation of disclosure of government interest as Fauci failed to disclose 40 patents worth $40 billion per year from which he personally benefits.
8. 35 US Code § 101 Violation of patent law by patenting nature.

The only conclusion I can come up with is that COVID didn't kill as many as they wanted, so they are pushing this "vaccine" with only God knows what in it. Knowing what my brother (with top secret clearance) has told me for decades, I suspect they want to be able to pinpoint who they want to kill, using whatever MNPs they used. It is no secret (just most have no idea about it) that we can modify DNA, and control MNPs in the body. We know what different frequencies can do to the body, and we have all kinds of silent, invisible weapons. I wonder who the targets are; maybe whitey since whitey seems to be the new evil (because that's not racist). All I know is, I will go down fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back