Covid vaccines

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We can all remember David Hogg and the Parkland shootings, right?? He is still trying to push an agenda down American throats and gaslight. .
1621902375688.png

We can all remember David Hogg and the Parkland shootings, right?? He is still trying to push an agenda down American throats and gaslight. .
View attachment 12742

As I read more and more information about how masks can or may cause lack of oxygen to the brain, I fully support people like him to continue wearing masks.

So sick of the left calling common sense "conspiracy theory". Just wait until the vaccine's horrible side effects start rearing its ugly head. Why do people continue to trust and follow the left when they are habitually wrong?

Liberal media's dramatic COVID flip-flop: One year after left-wing news trashed Trump's theory that the virus originated in a Wuhan lab - suddenly they all now warm to the idea

A year after left-wing news TRASHED theory that COVID originated in Wuhan lab outlets now BACK idea | Daily Mail Online

Finally! Biden's HHS Secretary Xavier Becerra tells WHO it must expand investigation into COVID origins and the Wuhan lab 'leak' theory

HHS Secretary Xavier Becerra tells WHO they must expand their investigation into COVID origins | Daily Mail Online

The left MSM lied and crucified Trump to get him out of office, for what half the country saw as common sense. Democrats should be humiliated, and feel betrayed, but they won't. They just keep believing whatever "facts" they are spoonfed.

Honestly, at this point it seems there is no excuse for supporting the left's misinformation campaign. Who in their right mind would continue to support this, unless they too were anti-American, Marxists, hell bent on destroying America and killing its people?

BREAKING: Facebook Whistleblowers Expose LEAKED INTERNAL DOCS Detailing New Effort to Secretly Censor Vaccine Concerns on a Global Scale

BREAKING: Facebook Whistleblowers Expose LEAKED INTERNAL DOCS Detailing New Effort to Secretly Censor Vaccine Concerns on a Global Scale | Project Veritas

So sick of the left calling common sense "conspiracy theory". Just wait until the vaccine's horrible side effects start rearing its ugly head. Why do people continue to trust and follow the left when they are habitually wrong?

Liberal media's dramatic COVID flip-flop: One year after left-wing news trashed Trump's theory that the virus originated in a Wuhan lab - suddenly they all now warm to the idea

A year after left-wing news TRASHED theory that COVID originated in Wuhan lab outlets now BACK idea | Daily Mail Online

Finally! Biden's HHS Secretary Xavier Becerra tells WHO it must expand investigation into COVID origins and the Wuhan lab 'leak' theory

HHS Secretary Xavier Becerra tells WHO they must expand their investigation into COVID origins | Daily Mail Online

The left MSM lied and crucified Trump to get him out of office, for what half the country saw as common sense. Democrats should be humiliated, and feel betrayed, but they won't. They just keep believing whatever "facts" they are spoonfed.

You have to watch Xavier Becerra closely, he has other motives. As Attorney General for California, he inflicted real harm on us with his efforts to take the guns away. We are still fighting over this in the 9th Circuit with about 5 cases. By the way, his parents are illegal aliens so that makes him an illegitimate alien.

Honestly, at this point it seems there is no excuse for supporting the left's misinformation campaign. Who in their right mind would continue to support this, unless they too were anti-American, Marxists, hell bent on destroying America and killing its people?

BREAKING: Facebook Whistleblowers Expose LEAKED INTERNAL DOCS Detailing New Effort to Secretly Censor Vaccine Concerns on a Global Scale

BREAKING: Facebook Whistleblowers Expose LEAKED INTERNAL DOCS Detailing New Effort to Secretly Censor Vaccine Concerns on a Global Scale | Project Veritas

Fakebook needs to be utterly destroyed. People should start moving to Florida and when banned by Facebook, sue them under the new DeSantis law. It would be great for retired people, like a second income stream.

Fakebook needs to be utterly destroyed. People should start moving to Florida and when banned by Facebook, sue them under the new DeSantis law. It would be great for retired people, like a second income stream.
We need to get rid of the liberals first to make room in Florida. Traffic here has become awful all year round.

We need to get rid of the liberals first to make room in Florida. Traffic here has become awful all year round.
Why you don't get an sportive programm like standup-paddling with those nice green boards from LaCoste in the Everglades?
And for the rest - just tell them there would be free organic food in California...

1622099873994.png

Everyone who had the covid19 shot should look into getting Anticoagulant medications. They should also quarentine themselves from people who did not consent to receiving the shot.

They should also speak with an attorney about lawsuits against the criminal pharmacuitical company and the CDC that lied to them about the covid shot.

All people who took any of the covid19 shots will be likely be dead within 3 years from Antibody dependant enhancement. These shots do change the chromosomal protein molocules of ones DNA. Once that's done, you are forever altered.

Get your affairs in order.

I really hope you are wromg about within 3 years @Proud Prepper. That would be half my family including my last parent along with a couple kids and 1 of their wives.

I really hope you are wromg about within 3 years @Proud Prepper. That would be half my family including my last parent along with a couple kids and 1 of their wives.

I hope I'm wrong also. The deaths from the covid shots are increasing at an alarming rate. At this rate deaths from the shot will surpass the deaths from covid by the end of this year. Thats more deaths from vaccines in one year, than 2 years from covid.

I hope I'm wrong also. The deaths from the covid shots are increasing at an alarming rate. At this rate deaths from the shot will surpass the deaths from covid by the end of this year. Thats more deaths from vaccines in one year, than 2 years from covid.
I know what may be coming. . . I have been keeping up. It just saddens my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back