Covid vaccines

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting vaccinated should be voluntary, that's for sure, and no one should be forced to get vaccinated. What then to call covid passports if not a form of coercion?
A colleague found records in insurance companies in Poland that clearly state that there will be no insurance for people testing drugs, preparations, vaccines on themselves for complications. As the so-called vaccines still have not passed clinical tests, they are considered a medical experiment. Does it ring a bell?
1) Vaccines have been said from the beginning not to protect against disease and that the vaccinated can still infect others. They guaranteed, to some degree, only mitigation of the effects of the disease. So what is all this passport for?
2) Viruses do not mutate into more dangerous strains, otherwise we would have been killed by flu or rhino viruses long time ago. Each mutation weakens the virus so why are they scaring us with new strains?
I work in a place where lots of people have been vaccinated with two series of Pfizer, no one has complications or visible problems. But what will happen in a few years? We don't know. I would definitely wait until clinical trials are complete, which is probably scheduled for 2023.

@Schattentarn

Not all, but many germans and swiss speaking english. ;)

They SAY the do not speak English but when it comes down to if most do or at least can understand. I had a pen-pal once who wrote to me in German and I wrote back in English and it worked out great. We could both say exactly what we meant without having to translate. In my life I have only met two Germans who absolutely knew no English. They were both thrilled to put up with my bad German just to communicate. In my limited view, Icelandic and Swiss citizens know the most languages.

Keep this in mind when you are trusting the scientists . . .
1621553287909.png

Last edited:
I was looking on the website yesterday to see how many people in my area had died of covid during the whole of the pandemic, in my town the answer is NONE, there were 5 deaths in a small village about 5 miles away and another 3 about 20 miles away. I suspect they were all older and had underlying health conditions.
there have been 1,732 deaths in my county as a whole, that is 0.157% of the entire population of this county. not exactly huge or overwhelming.

Now, of those 1,732 deaths, how many died FROM covid, and how many died WITH covid? Now the 0.157% gets a whole lot smaller; but hurry everyone, take this vaccine from only three companies, with no FDA approval, real testing, or idea of what could happen to you... we'll give you $100....

Tuskegee Experiment: The Infamous Syphilis Study - HISTORY

1621609992400.png

https://www.history.com/news/the-infamous-40-year-tuskegee-study
This happened in the United States of America, not Nazi Germany. Those participating physicians were able to sleep at night for years and years afterward.
This makes it clear what "medicine" is willing to do on an experimental basis. Remember, the Covid 19 vaccines are all on an experimental basis.

What is in Moderna's lipid SM-102?

Lifestyle magazine:
SM-102 is one of the lipids included in the Moderna vaccine. Lipids are there to protect the mRNA and provide a "greasy" exterior that helps the mRNA slide inside cells.

Moderna vaccine ingredients: What is SM-102?

Cayman Chemicals per OSHA:
SM-102 is an ionizable amino lipid that has been used in combination with other lipids in the formation of lipid nanoparticles.1 Administration of luciferase mRNA in SM-102-containing lipid nanoparticles induces hepatic luciferase expression in mice. Formulations containing SM-102 have been used in the development of lipid nanoparticles for delivery of mRNA-based vaccines.

BUT see also this:

Read our statement on SM-102 for research use only
WARNING This product is not for human or veterinary use.

SM-102 (CAS 2089251-47-6)
Something wrong with this picture?

See CAP for why it's not for human or veterinary use.
1621727262997.png

If the vaccine were good for kids the Harris-Biden Administration would be vaccinating illegal alien children which they are not doing. If the vaccines were good for adults and were essential in stopping the spread of Covid 19, the Harris-Biden Administration would be vaccinating illegal alien adults, which they are not doing. If the Harris-Biden Administration was interested in stopping new strains of Covid 19 from coming into this country, they would take the billion doses which we are giving away to other countries and vaccinate every living sole in Mexico and Central America because as it stands right now, they are all coming here.

The Technocrat mind believes that scientists have some sort of divine mandate for the care of populations and that they and they alone should make health decisions for everyone. Furthermore, their Transhumanist bent is being revealed as they attempt to create Humanity 2.0.

See also:

Coronavirus cure: Scientists plan bizarre ‘self-spreading vaccine’ to fight pandemic
Could self-spreading vaccines stop a coronavirus pandemic?
We now have the technology to develop vaccines that spread themselves
Scientists are working on vaccines that spread like a disease.
⁃ TN Editor

Whether you are for or against vaccines of any kind, it is hard to ignore the seismic changes that have affected how vaccines have been developed, licensed and regulated during the COVID-19 pandemic.1,2 Some researchers are taking the next step, hoping to develop a new type of vaccine that self-spreads through the environment.3

Since the pandemic was declared by the World Health Organization in early 2020, federal and state lawmakers have been persuaded to build a pandemic response around a single experimental biological product, which has generated billions of dollars in profit for liability-free drug companies.4,5,6

Yet, as soon as pharmaceutical companies announced they were developing the vaccine, doctors, scientists, researchers and other experts began raising warnings7,8 about the historical problems of creating a coronavirus vaccine and the propensity it has to produce antibody-dependent enhancement, which made vaccinated individuals more susceptible to infection by the virus or a variant.

Subsequently, one study9,10,11 found the South African variant of SARS-CoV-2, which accounted for 1% of all cases of COVID-19 in Israel in April 2021, caused greater illness in people vaccinated with Pfizer’s mRNA vaccine than in unvaccinated people. To ensure more are vaccinated, no matter the cost, vaccine passports are being rolled out across the world, including the U.S.

As reported by former U.S. Rep. and physician Ron Paul in his Liberty Report12,13 that streamed live March 29, 2021, the Biden Administration is “seriously looking into establishing some kind of federal vaccine passport system, where Americans who cannot (or will not) prove to the government they have been jabbed with the experimental vaccine will be legally treated as second-class citizens.”

Paul warns that this system “will quickly morph into a copy of China’s ‘social credit’ system, where undesirable behaviors are severely punished.” I’ve been saying the same thing for many months now, and there’s every reason to suspect that this is indeed where we’re headed.

The newest Frankenstein iterations of vaccine development are those that self-disseminate through humans and wildlife. Using this technology, which researchers say already exists,14 the government wants to strip away one more layer of your civil rights.

This Prevention May Be Far Worse Than the Illness or Cure

Technocrat Scientists Are Working On Self-Spreading Vaccines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back