Covid vaccines

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Monday my aunt was feeling sick, but Tuesday she figured it was just a cold so went to my grandma's funeral. She even got up to speak at it. Hugged everybody. She was worse after so went to a clinic. She tested positive to covid. Two days before she had gotten her first jab of hen vaccine. Basically all my family had went to the funeral got expoxed. Youngest son along with his wife, my sister and mom along with aunts, uncles cousins. . Son 4 and wife fly home today. Sis and Mom are driving back on Friday. I told Sis that Mom can not go home to her husband and will need to quarantine until Friday of next week. Even though mom's husband got the vaccine, if he gets it, he is a goner. He knows this and so does his doctors who told him. Sis seems to think that there is less than a 1% chance of anyone actually getting sick after the vaccine. So my concern is mom is going to go with what Sis says and comes home. I talked to mom's husband tonight and he seems to think and agree with me. I told him that IF mom wants to come home, then he just needs to go stay with his son at son's apartment, who is currently staying at my mom's house to keep an eye on his dad when he is home from work. They would only be about a mile apart. That was my suggestion and he seemed to be in total agreement. Neither one of us trust what the government tells us and do not trust the statistics that they are trying to tell everyone.

Monday my aunt was feeling sick, but Tuesday she figured it was just a cold so went to my grandma's funeral. She even got up to speak at it. Hugged everybody. She was worse after so went to a clinic. She tested positive to covid. Two days before she had gotten her first jab of hen vaccine. Basically all my family had went to the funeral got expoxed. Youngest son along with his wife, my sister and mom along with aunts, uncles cousins. . Son 4 and wife fly home today. Sis and Mom are driving back on Friday. I told Sis that Mom can not go home to her husband and will need to quarantine until Friday of next week. Even though mom's husband got the vaccine, if he gets it, he is a goner. He knows this and so does his doctors who told him. Sis seems to think that there is less than a 1% chance of anyone actually getting sick after the vaccine. So my concern is mom is going to go with what Sis says and comes home. I talked to mom's husband tonight and he seems to think and agree with me. I told him that IF mom wants to come home, then he just needs to go stay with his son at son's apartment, who is currently staying at my mom's house to keep an eye on his dad when he is home from work. They would only be about a mile apart. That was my suggestion and he seemed to be in total agreement. Neither one of us trust what the government tells us and do not trust the statistics that they are trying to tell everyone.

Its a shame so many people have a different understanding of how to prevent and treat covid, all of which are wrong.

Tell everyone to take a lot of vitamin D3 minimum of 6000 IU, 50mg zinc a day. Also take either Ivermectin or Hydroichloriquin. CDS is not needed unless they get serious enough to be hospitalized.

Its a shame so many people have a different understanding of how to prevent and treat covid, all of which are wrong.

Tell everyone to take a lot of vitamin D3 minimum of 6000 IU, 50mg zinc a day. Also take either Ivermectin or Hydroichloriquin. CDS is not needed unless they get serious enough to be hospitalized.
Do you have the ivermectin dosage? Also injected or in the mouth? I give it to goats as a dewormer, but it is in the mouth.

Do you have the ivermectin dosage? Also injected or in the mouth? I give it to goats as a dewormer, but it is in the mouth.

What I would use is oral ivermectin (12 mg once daily for 5 days), I could also use the apple flavored paste for horses, adjusted to the same 12mg dosage. Consult your physician or decide yourself what's best for you.

Son and his wife took a rapid test today and both came back negative. Mom has a test scheduled Fri morning right before her and sis head back to Texas. They should get results back with-in 24 hours so sis tells me that if mom were to test positive she will take her to her house. I asked sis if she took a test too. . . I got crickets and the next text I got was a picture of mom at the Gardens of the Gods.

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/077/483/353/original/485e24fac7c323a4.mp4
1624580253388.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/letter-q-posted-john-mcafees-instagram-account-hours-death/
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...eviously-hinted-us-officials-threatened-life/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ound-dead-prison-cell-spain-apparent-suicide/

Doctors report first known case of rare blood clots in US patient who received the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine - and later died

Doctors report first known case of rare blood clots in US patient who received Moderna COVID vaccine | Daily Mail Online

The cause of death will be the reverse of Covid reporting, where everyone who tests positive for covid no matter how they actually died, will be a covid death. Can you imagine if they reported every death of a person who got the vaccine as a vaccine related death? This one they probably couldn't attribute to anything else. This is going to get very interesting in the next few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back