What's new where you live?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear about your co-worker along with her family. Hope they are all ok. I know it is diffucult to work short handed especially when it is weeks.
We're getting it all figured out. I'm just worried about her and the kids. She's an amazing person but doesn't come from the most helpful family.
How is your husband doing after his surgery?

Here is what's new here: :rolleyes:

FwZQ5LS.png

We're getting it all figured out. I'm just worried about her and the kids. She's an amazing person but doesn't come from the most helpful family.
How is your husband doing after his surgery?
He is still sore and walking slowly but very glad to be back home. He has a weight restriction again so while I do the evening feedings he will tag along in the golf cart. He still likes to see his big bull Charlie.:)

It really is nice having her around. I still have a couple miles of fence that I haven't seen yet this year. Probably not got to get to it either.
I need to make an appointment with the doctor tomorrow. Something isn't right.
you make that appointment first thing. Hope it gets figured out asap and you can get back to your old self soon. Take care of yourself is #1 priority.

Neighbor brought over a big box of tomatoes from his garden along with a bell pepper and another big box of quart sized jars a little before 9 this morning. . . . He was he spaghetti sauce. Laid down 2 1/2 hours now about to start making it for him. He fixed my vacuum pump last month so this is my payment. I'll take it. . . I can this up every year for him anyway.

Sounds to me like you are overdoing it some too.
Yeah that's what the wife says too. This morning I went out to start the well pump and then drove up to the top of a hill. I saw what I thought was an elk in the distance. Got the binoculars out and it turned out to be our bull on the wrong side of the fence. I went down to intercept him and cut the fence to let him in. I was still in my pajamas.

My former home town of Bowling Green KY....... the Mayor removed the American flags from all buildings just for today "to m protect them". What a (Female Anatomy 101) cat. If he received a threat, I know maNY good old boys from there that would protect them.

I am so mad that someone would give in to these goons.

today is a good day, My company got governmental subsidies approved, so we do not have to layoff 120 people for the moment, My wife turned our balcony into a botanical dshungel, my shootersclub has been reopened and the crafted micro brewery around the corner starts to sell again good stuff; whoelse need a politican

With so many states having case numbers rising I imagine it will become more and more normal to see masks again. I still think it’s nuts to be in any crowded places without them. It seems that every country where they have become normal the cases are way down. Why is it that the US and Brazil are the two dumbest countries out there?

today is a good day, My company got governmental subsidies approved, so we do not have to layoff 120 people for the moment, My wife turned our balcony into a botanical dshungel, my shootersclub has been reopened and the crafted micro brewery around the corner starts to sell again good stuff; whoelse need a politican

That IS good stuff! Happy to hear some positive news.

With so many states having case numbers rising I imagine it will become more and more normal to see masks again. I still think it’s nuts to be in any crowded places without them. It seems that every country where they have become normal the cases are way down. Why is it that the US and Brazil are the two dumbest countries out there?
In Japan, they wear masks since decades, just not to offend others with their breath. When I went to Japan to manager meetings, I felt always that their common sense appreciate it to wear a mask, rather than not. This might be one reason, why they have so few infections despite crowed public transportations.

Masks are required on public transport in the UK, but we havent got any public transport where i live!
see some customers in shops wearing them, maybe 3 in the whole store, the till staff are behind screens.
the 2 metre(6 ft) distancing rule is probably going to be reduced to 1 in the next few days.

HEB is going to start requiring masks in their stores on Monday. I wonder what that will look like. In the past few weeks I've hardly seen anyone wearing masks at all.
At our store I heard on the loud speaker they suggested everyone to wear a mask, but didn't sound like it was mandatory (yet maybe). All employees have to wear one, including the few that work the overnight shift. Rule used to be if you were standing in front of a customer, but I guess since TX cases are on a rise, rules got changed. We have had 6 cases at my store so far.

Back