Captured by the Mexican Cartel Scam.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EastenerWesterner

A True Doomsday Prepper
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
They tried to hit me with this scam today
And as a true patriot, I played them. I did text my wife to make sure sure she was OK She was not quick to get back so I winged it

The first voice i heard was a sobbing voice much in the timber of my wife. Didnt have her raspiest. My wife is not going to sob, only heard her sob twice. #1 red flag for me.
They tried to tell me she witnessed and exposed a drug cartel transaction, sorry to say she would probably do that.
Because the caller was different area code, I asked which city she was in “you know which city she is in. “ You should know what city she is is” The area codes are 500 miles away. Our cell phones are 500 miles away from where we live.

Ok, I am at the 75/25 point with this situation He wants me to build trust with him. Go out and blow your horn in the car 3 times. Never tell them real names or info, voice squelch noise is good.

How much $ can you get me to replace what I lost in the transaction otherwise I am going to turn her over to my boss. Told him the 5k he wanted

As I went through my House Went to my Dresser drawer, He asked How much? I told him !K. Picked up some thing else and went outside. I said If you are with the cartel and know what this sound is, The clip went in and the rack slid back. “No”. He got 3 shots with the phone on
I know this whole thing wasn’t real, just scammers. WANT TO MESS WITH ME?I CAN MESS WITH YOU. . Scarier enough for me. I think there is going to be a safe word. Katie, one of our dogs we lost.Tell Katie I love her. Then I know then this is real

I will not be messed with. But the moral of this story is too have a safe word code with your loved one.

Latest posts

Back