The true cost of Scamdemic Paranoia

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EastenerWesterner

A True Doomsday Prepper
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
The past year anytime I get a cold, have an off day, my wife wants me to take a scamdemic home test.
She has even gone as far as saying if I don’t take one, she can’t go to work. I tell her, her employer doesn’t have the rights to my health info and I am not taking one.
Yesterday I came down with a weird summer cold. Sinus drainage, productive cough. Took some chest decongestant today as a preventative, not helping the cough.
Online searches are worthless.
I know several of you have had it. Other than a cough and sweating everytime I try to do something (no fever) I feel fine.
I may breakdown and take one of those tests.

The past year anytime I get a cold, have an off day, my wife wants me to take a scamdemic home test.
She has even gone as far as saying if I don’t take one, she can’t go to work. I tell her, her employer doesn’t have the rights to my health info and I am not taking one.
Yesterday I came down with a weird summer cold. Sinus drainage, productive cough. Took some chest decongestant today as a preventative, not helping the cough.
Online searches are worthless.
I know several of you have had it. Other than a cough and sweating everytime I try to do something (no fever) I feel fine.
I may breakdown and take one of those tests.

When I am sick, I like to know what I have. Makes it easier to decide what supplements I should take and approx how long I am going to be out of commission/feeling like crap...doesn't matter if it is a cold, allergies, the flu or COVID. Doesn't make me paranoid, it makes it easier to plan the next week or so.

No need for paranoia. I don't take any of the flu, covid, etc.. tests. There irrelevant to me. They make you part of the delusion. Whenever I start to feel ill, which is not often, I have natural medicine that works quickly every time. Once you know what is true and false in regards to your health, the paranoia will no longer exist.

When I am sick, I like to know what I have. Makes it easier to decide what supplements I should take and approx how long I am going to be out of commission/feeling like crap...doesn't matter if it is a cold, allergies, the flu or COVID. Doesn't make me paranoid, it makes it easier to plan the next week or so.
I usually just bull in a China shop through things like this.
It’s just a very weird cold to me at the moment. Very weird cough.
i was more of making a statement on how paranoid this whole deal is making us.
I started back up on my Zinc, D3, C protocol yesterday.

I usually just bull in a China shop through things like this.
It’s just a very weird cold to me at the moment. Very weird cough.
i was more of making a statement on how paranoid this whole deal is making us.
I started back up on my Zinc, D3, C protocol yesterday.
Zinc needs an ionophore to get across the cell membrane. According to Dr. Zelenka, quercetin + vitamin C will work

Zinc needs an ionophore to get across the cell membrane. According to Dr. Zelenka, quercetin + vitamin C will work
i forgot to mention the quercetin.

Just an update- Her Drs had her go to ER where they gave her monoclonal antibodies. Got home at 5am. So tired I do know how I feel Yet

i forgot to mention the quercetin.

Just an update- Her Drs had her go to ER where they gave her monoclonal antibodies. Got home at 5am. So tired I do know how I feel Yet

Was gone most of the weekend working. Husband calls me on the way home to say he has a weird cough and is feeling tired. He didn't know if it was just because he was burning the midnight oil for a presentation tomorrow or what. Told me to be on the safe side, best steer clear until he had a better handle on what he is dealing with.

I'm not immunocompromised but, because I have asthma, and have had double pneumonia a few times that almost landed me in the hospital (dr said he wanted me there, I refused), just something I would rather avoid catching (again).

About three years ago I got thrown from one of my in training, mother bucker horses, broke two ribs (including my floater) dislocated another at the sternum which popped back in after a hard, rather painful, cough and collapsed a lung (which reinflated after a couple of minutes) skipped the ER completely and it only slowed me down for a week or two. Bulling through discomfort is one thing, but, when it can threaten your life or the life of a loved one, best to err on the side of caution.

Hope your wife stays on the "good side" of sick.

Last edited:
Day 1, 2 or 3, of this crap, Besides being up for 24hrs straight, I still say it’s a cold with a funky cough. I am more wiped out from yesterday than anything else.
My wife has been pretty much laid out flat. I can only hope the monoclonals do their job.
In retrospect, from March 17th 2020, first lockdown dates, it’s been 876 day’s before it truly affected us.

Day 1, 2 or 3, of this crap, Besides being up for 24hrs straight, I still say it’s a cold with a funky cough. I am more wiped out from yesterday than anything else.
My wife has been pretty much laid out flat. I can only hope the monoclonals do their job.
In retrospect, from March 17th 2020, first lockdown dates, it’s been 876 day’s before it truly affected us.

Hang in there. CDS works everytime for me and all my people that use it. If you don't have that, use nascent iodine oraly and spray in nose.

Latest posts

Back