Disgusting poop topic, but may be necessary

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, this thread crashed, I will not be following it any more.

Not sure how self-proclaimed preppers that readily discuss ideas like bugging out feel that they will never need to go without that chrome-plated flusher handle or any of the other conveniences they currently have in their posession. Some "preppers" are not really preppers, they just want somewhere to brag about how good their current situation is.

You people just keep believing that you will never go without and that no one or no disaster could ever drive you away from your land. All of the ghost towns where people just dropped everything and left with none of their possessions were apparently abandoned just for fun. May the Lord prevent the fallout from blowing in your direction. Good luck.

Yep, this thread crashed, I will not be following it any more.

Not sure how self-proclaimed preppers that readily discuss ideas like bugging out feel that they will never need to go without that chrome-plated flusher handle or any of the other conveniences they currently have in their posession. Some "preppers" are not really preppers, they just want somewhere to brag about how good their current situation is.

You people just keep believing that you will never go without and that no one or no disaster could ever drive you away from your land. All of the ghost towns where people just dropped everything and left with none of their possessions were apparently abandoned just for fun. May the Lord prevent the fallout from blowing in your direction. Good luck.
I'm sorry that you apparently live in a much harsher area than I do. I can bury my crap when I need too.

How to Make Humanure Compost with a Composting Toilet​

I’ve watched Doug & Stacy on YouTube for years now. They do not have a septic system. They do much like this guy above. Use a composting toilet and then compost it some more. It works well! As others have explained and shown.

I’ve watched Doug & Stacy on YouTube for years now. They do not have a septic system. They do much like this guy above. Use a composting toilet and then compost it some more. It works well! As others have explained and shown.
On the old show Doomsday Preppers a couple lived in the desert and water was not easy to cone by. If I remember correctly they held their waste in a large container and ran pipes in the ground at their garden. They also mixed 1 and 2 and poured it to water and fertilize the garden. Seemed to work with no smell, according to them. I'll have to search for the program and write it all down, for future....flushes?

Simpleman: Folks should never place fresh shit on their (vegetable) garden!
The pathogens (both human and otherwise) will be consumed by them.
The human pathogens take the longest to die off.

Shit needs to be aged one year for fruit trees; two years for vegetables.
This is per the creator of the Human Manure system.

Urine can go directly on anything without aging.

Simpleman: Folks should never place fresh shit on their (vegetable) garden!
The pathogens (both human and otherwise) will be consumed by them.
The human pathogens take the longest to die off.

Shit needs to be aged one year for fruit trees; two years for vegetables.
This is per the creator of the Human Manure system.

Urine can go directly on anything without aging.
Never said they poured it "on them"!
Never said it was fresh either.
Search the show and see how they did it.
I also stated I had to rewatch to write down exactly how they did it. But I do know they did not pour it On the crops.

Sorry for breaking up the party Folks.
I was just trying to help the poor guy.
I guess I got carried away.

I really don't belong here.

Why would you say that? You gave the guy valuable information.

Majorie Wildcraft gives good instructions on this also. She has lived all over the world and learned how other cultures grow food and fertilize. She actually keep a bucket to pee in out on her porch! LOL. 😂

I've got a septic tank connected to the house, two outhouses and thousands of acres of forest land. Disposal of human waste isn't a problem here.

When I was doing the bol thing on a few acres I had one of those camping crappers with me, I tried squatting over a log etc but my knees wouldn't take it. When the little tank got half full, couple of weeks, I'd detach it, carry it off into the bush 200m away and pour in into a natural hole under the edge of a log. A lifetime spent not squatting takes it toll. I bet there isn't a Jap that can't do it easily, at any age.

Latest posts

Back