Unidentified COVID Varient?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So we’re a little over a year out of an election. Expect another variant to emerge soon. It took about 6 months from media acknowledgment to lock downs back in March 20’. Expect swing states to have the strongest push for more mail in unverifiable ballots
I have heard several pundits suggest that the Republican party should start now with encouraging mail in voting and get their ground game going on that.

COVID is still around, as we knew it would be, and occasionally someone might get very sick from it, but in the grand scheme of things, the so called current "spike" is literally just a mere blip on the charts.

DailyNewCases-8-18-2023.png

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Last edited:
COVID is still around, as we knew it would be, and occasionally someone might get very sick from it, but in the grand scheme of things, it is a mere blip on the charts.

View attachment 20626

And yet the mortality rate is up over 50% from all causes. If it's not covid, I wonder what it could be?

I have heard several pundits suggest that the Republican party should start now with encouraging mail in voting and get their ground game going on that.
Republicans should start printing ballots NOW like the DEMOCRATS did!!! IF we going to have crooked elections lets BOTH sides get in the game!!

Latest posts

Back