What's new where you live?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I'm pretty dumb because I stabbed myself in the fingertip with a knife while opening a package . . . It really isn't that serious but it hurts quite a bit. It's my ring finger but typing is not particularly pleasant and I do a lot of it at work. I was sitting on my living room floor when I did it and fortunately my edc bag was on the coffee table next to me so I didn't even have to get up to get it all fixed up and bandaged.

Biggest for me was how much I heared "Nana!" . That is pure joy to my heart. I so love my babies!!
Spent time with my grandchildren earlier this week too. Nothing like the love and joy of grandchildren!!! 😍🥰
God bless the Grandchildren that make us so happy with just the sound of their voices...have not seen them since the end of Aug. Cannot leave Hungary to Germany since the lockdowns...we chat on WhatsApp but it is not the same as a real hug...😢
Take care and stay healthy.
I was injured last Monday. Just an everyday household fall.
REALLY SORRY for your accident and injuries. Pray and a candle for you. God speed your healing. Gary

A CHANGE IN DIRECTION: Due to the lack of availability and reasonably priced ammo, I have decided to change direction. I have stopped shooting at the range and will now move into the world of PCP Air Riffles. Since I can't get ammo at any kind of a reasonable price, I have to stop shooting up my ammo stock pile. I have selected what I think is a good quality air rifle (Air Venturi Avenger, Regulated PCP Air Rifle). With this weapon I can continue to develop my wind reading skills and range estimations. This change will also allow me continue to work on my shooting skills. This won't be a cheap transition due to my need for a high pressure compressor but I just can't continue to shoot ammo that I can't replace. The air rifle will also be good for small game hunting. Anybody knowledgeable about PCP air rifles, please feel free to jump in.

A CHANGE IN DIRECTION: Due to the lack of availability and reasonably priced ammo, I have decided to change direction. I have stopped shooting at the range and will now move into the world of PCP Air Riffles. Since I can't get ammo at any kind of a reasonable price, I have to stop shooting up my ammo stock pile. I have selected what I think is a good quality air rifle (Air Venturi Avenger, Regulated PCP Air Rifle). With this weapon I can continue to develop my wind reading skills and range estimations. This change will also allow me continue to work on my shooting skills. This won't be a cheap transition due to my need for a high pressure compressor but I just can't continue to shoot ammo that I can't replace. The air rifle will also be good for small game hunting. Anybody knowledgeable about PCP air rifles, please feel free to jump in.

See my response to your other post on air rifles.

Got the new chimney built in today, re-bricked the part in the attic and can now build in and fire up the stove in the livingroom. Will be decorating the wall in the corner of the livingroom with brick of different colors and in a slow, wide at the base and narrowing down at the roof kind of pyramid shape to store more warmth for the nighttime. Gonna take a few days, but will look and work really good, try to get a picture in for y'all to enjoy. GP

One of my friends from church (age range 40-50) is currently hospitalized with Covid. The virus numbers are very high here and several people I know are currently at home due to the virus and I have known several who have had complications but most were quite a bit older. I think this is going to be a challenging winter for the healthcare system.

I have gotten stricter on my own precautions and I am now using mask and face shield when in contact with others as a general rule, and I have stopped going to restaurants or to my friends homes for now.

Not Covid related, I have made significant progress on my financial plans this year despite some earlier reduction in income. Due to decrease in workers available there has been more overtime for me to pick up recently and I've been able to pay down my last credit card; I hope to have it completely paid off before the end of the year. My next step will be to focus on savings to build a bigger emergency fund in case something non-SHTF occurs, and of course work on my stash of preps as well.

You only need to take daiky 10k IU of vitamin D3, 1000mg vitamin C and 50mg Zinc to prevent covid. If you think you might have take Hydroichloriquin with 50my Zinc. If you know you have it take the chlorine dioxide protocal for viruses. If everyone did this there would be no covid19 in hospitals nor any deaths from Covid19. All of these are inexpensive to use and no health insurance is needed. I am 99.9% certain of this. No one has and no one will prove these methods to not be effective of working as I have stated.

One of my friends from church (age range 40-50) is currently hospitalized with Covid. The virus numbers are very high here and several people I know are currently at home due to the virus and I have known several who have had complications but most were quite a bit older. I think this is going to be a challenging winter for the healthcare system.

I have gotten stricter on my own precautions and I am now using mask and face shield when in contact with others as a general rule, and I have stopped going to restaurants or to my friends homes for now.

Not Covid related, I have made significant progress on my financial plans this year despite some earlier reduction in income. Due to decrease in workers available there has been more overtime for me to pick up recently and I've been able to pay down my last credit card; I hope to have it completely paid off before the end of the year. My next step will be to focus on savings to build a bigger emergency fund in case something non-SHTF occurs, and of course work on my stash of preps as well.

Sorry to hear your friend is sick.

Great that you are making progress paying off your debts. It really is one of the most liberating things a human can do.

Latest posts

Back