Russia Versus The Ukraine

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You answered your own question in that last line. Stability is why countries interfere in the foreign affairs and economies of other countries.

My heritage is of that part of the world and it is a historically more complex situation than you seem to understand. Russia was wrong to invade Ukraine. It is because of this action, that we are even talking about WWIII.

Our US government is wrong, corrupt and evil! I know it's a hard pill to swallow. Russia was justified in attacking Ukraine. We would and have done the same thing, except for different reasons.

the US has always interfered in other countries affairs, its what the govt has always done, from the Conchas to Afghanistan to Ukraine, and just because their might be an election next year dosent mean this policy will change anytime soon. its called "regime change", dont agree with some other countries politics so try to change the guy in charge to one who will do what the US wants, its a well known strategy, dosent make it right or even morally correct.

the US has always interfered in other countries affairs, its what the govt has always done, from the Conchas to Afghanistan to Ukraine,

It's what all superpowers have always done, including yours, bigpaul, when it was the world superpower.
But "everyone else does it too" doesn't make it right.

no it isnt right.
I think if anything dosent involve the home country's territory or its people then they should mind their own business and keep out of it.
the main occupation for any govt should be to keep the country secure and keep the people safe, anything else is secondry.

What was their justification?
An illegal international removal of a democratically elected leader, followed by the illegal "running" of the foreign country by then Vice-president Biden as "governor", followed by the 8 year long reign of terror on their own population in the east of the totally corrupted Ukraine which lead to over 14,000 deaths in the civilian population there, then, the DECIDEDLY open hate of the corruption in the western Ukraine led to the popular
"we-want-to-be-free-from-Kiev" in the eastern parts of Ukraine. Then (just like Croatia, Slovenia and Cosovo) after declaring their desires to be helped (and none came from NATO) they asked Putin to come and "help" and "save" them from the genocide coming from western Ukraine...
ANY OTHER STUPID QUESTIONS COMING FROM AN UN-INFORMED PERSON???
My grandfather once repeated a wise statement and I will repeat it again here FOR ALL READING!
""it is better that the whole world THINKS that you are stupid; THAN that you open your mouth and prove it""
The biggest mistake of Putin was that he did not just put his soldiers into the Luhansk and Donbass regions and protect them instead of attacking directly Kiev and other cities. He had a "protection" contract and not a "attack and destroy" contract. He is wrong now and WE ALL have to pay, taxes for weapons, accepting the refugees, seeing the destruction of a nation capable of feeding ALL OF EUROPE with its food production, and then, the total rebuilding of the destruction which is more expensive and takes longer than the war itself.
The bombs and rockets in All cities in Ukraine left DAMAGED buildings and infrastructure after 1 year...
The earthquake in Turkey and Syria has absolutely devastated and LEVELED the cities in a single day!!
The rest of the world and myself included had nothing to do with the Ukraine or Turkey---but we will have to see billions of tax dollars flow into both lands to re-build them in the next decade. When--oh, when--will mankind ever, ever learn to speak to the other side instead of shooting them???
The Ukraine would hardly miss the landscapes of Donbass and Luhansk if they had just said "ok, be free" and let go of the little piece of land there and the russian speaking peoples. They could all still be friends and making money and making love...but no...some asshole must always have the last word.
Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Mussolini, Franco, Castro, Bush, Putin, Zelensky...different names each time, but same motives, same example----SAME OUTCOME=dead civilians, dead countries, dead economies and
dead-end for those who survived and have to re-build...

Last edited:
None of this happened in a vacuum. Those "Russian speaking Ukrainians" in eastern Ukraine were sent there by Russia to populate it with so called "Russian speaking Ukrainians."

What's the difference between that, and Mexico sending Mexicans into the the U.S. to populate it with "Spanish speaking Americans" other than the fact that the "Russian speaking Ukrainians" have been actively fighting in a shooting war with the "Ukrainian speaking Ukrainians" in eastern Ukraine for years, with Russia helping on the sly. This is who the AZOV nationalists have been actively fighting against, for years. That doesn't make the AZOV Nazis are any better human beings because they are despicable animals. But it is what they have been fighting against.

This is what Anaconda was documenting on this site, for years, starting way back in 2015. I'm sure there was more than a little propaganda in his posts, but that is precisely what his thread was about. You can read a complete blow-by-blow account (take it with a grain of salt) of the war that lead up the Russia's invasion:
https://www.doomsdayprepperforums.com/threads/latest-news-on-the-war-against-russia-official.6508/
These are the so-called "Russian speaking Ukrainians" that Russia invaded Eastern Ukraine to protect.

Totally mixed up situation. The serbs are doing the same in Cosovo again as they did in the rest of Yugoslavia back then and the turks are doing in Germany. If there are enough of one ethnic group there, then it is a part of the original nation and they have the right to revolt and proclaim their free province or enclave which has to be protected at all costs by the mother nation.
What is Zelensky going to do when the Hungarian president gets tired of seeing the hungarian minorities being forced into the war in Ukraine and decides to ANNEX the west side of Ukraine--because it was and is fully populated by hungarian speaking folk for over a thousand years now....will he have a war on two fronts then?
And the Polish right has let wind out of wanting to take over a large part of the Ukraine if they lose the war and make it Polish again. One third of Romania is and was always populated by Hungarians, the entire north side of what is now Serbia is and was populated by hungarians, the north and southwest of Croatia was all hungarian until the Austrians and Germans lost the "WWI" and Hungary was split up amongst the other nations.
How far will the insanity go?

None of this happened in a vacuum. Those "Russian speaking Ukrainians" in eastern Ukraine were sent there by Russia to populate it with so called "Russian speaking Ukrainians."

What's the difference between that, and Mexico sending Mexicans into the the U.S. to populate it with "Spanish speaking Americans" other than the fact that the "Russian speaking Ukrainians" have been actively fighting in a shooting war with the "Ukrainian speaking Ukrainians" in eastern Ukraine for years, with Russia helping on the sly. This is who the AZOV nationalists have been actively fighting against, for years. That doesn't make the AZOV Nazis are any better human beings because they are despicable animals. But it is what they have been fighting against.

This is what Anaconda was documenting on this site, for years, starting way back in 2015. I'm sure there was more than a little propaganda in his posts, but that is precisely what his thread was about. You can read a complete blow-by-blow account (take it with a grain of salt) of the war that lead up the Russia's invasion:
https://www.doomsdayprepperforums.com/threads/latest-news-on-the-war-against-russia-official.6508/
These are the so-called "Russian speaking Ukrainians" that Russia invaded Eastern Ukraine to protect.

There's 2 different things entwined. Ukraine is controlled by Evil forces that want to control the world and kill most of us as they do it. I thank Russia for fighting these evil F_ckers that I can't fight. Everything else is not really relevant for me.

Not trolled, my well informed friend, just as strong a comment as an answer to your comment that we all, already know and we have been living and discussing such scenarios for so long now that it is overkill to repeatedly tell the same story to us who have this info and do not need to be informed (and shell-shocked) over that which we already know...bring us some real up-to-date information that will help us to prepare for the upcoming possible WWIII and teach us something new!!! Welcome to the site and keep up the good work.
"The future of America lies in strong hands and hard men like you" ---Live free, Gary

性交 You. I can't ask a simple question on this group without getting flamed by trolling internet jackass like you?
Allow me to reiterate... 性交 You!
He's passionate about this because he lives in this area of the world. He's a really good guy.

This particular thread has just gotten heated over and over again, so it's a little tense. Some people are repeatedly passive aggressive or condescending. It can be hard to not read into other comments when you've already been insulted. 🙂

He's passionate about this because he lives in this area of the world.
Thank you sis. I have been living less than 150 miles from the Ukraine now since it began and we are seeing the developements getting worse. I did not mean to, nor need to troll anyone. But, as you said and we all know, this is a hot discussion and it has both sides with some right and some wrong. Oddcaliber said, nobody wins a war. We will possibly all be a witness to just that soon enough. I cannot be insulted either, the new guy knows what is up, he meant it good and just took it wrong...Maybe...I am often wrong. Live free, Gary

Thank you sis. I have been living less than 150 miles from the Ukraine now since it began and we are seeing the developements getting worse. I did not mean to, nor need to troll anyone. But, as you said and we all know, this is a hot discussion and it has both sides with some right and some wrong. Oddcaliber said, nobody wins a war. We will possibly all be a witness to just that soon enough. I cannot be insulted either, the new guy knows what is up, he meant it good and just took it wrong...Maybe...I am often wrong. Live free, Gary
We love ya, Gary. 😊

And the Polish right has let wind out of wanting to take over a large part of the Ukraine if they lose the war and make it Polish again.

And that is also wrong of them!!!

It just gets so tiring, this fight over what "belongs" to whom. The wisdom of Soloman is needed, but, we have no such leaders.

Last edited:
Your words are correct, your predictions (or someone else's) are quite near the truth, your desire to show the readers here may be truthful and you may wish the right reactions...but, I believe that the most deaths will be from dehydration, hunger and cold. The lack of human contact will drive many insane and could lead to suicide.
The fact remains, billions will die instantly, billions more in the first 6 months. I would estimate at least 1/2 of the world would die in the first 6 months, so around 4 billion. Figure another billion or two in the subsequent year thru a variety of events previously discussed (dehydration, starvation, violence, factional resource wars, slavery, suicides, illness, injury, lack of even basic hygiene and medical care, medications, etc.).

These survivors would essentially be reset to the hardship lifestyles of the 1500s or so. That might be okay if one is brought up learning how to churn butter, til land, grow crops, etc. but the modern cultures do not have the knowledge or infrastructure. Going from a 1st world office job to being a survivor in the ashes would not be survivable for most people.

Some indeed will survive. But the odds are simply very bad, maybe 5-15%. For most, that existence would be a nightmare. Anyone who doesn't believe me here's a test: Cut your calorie intake to 500 calories per day. Your nutrition for the next 6 months is killing, cooking and eating rats, with your bare hands or basic hand tools. Drink only sour milk and eat only rotted spoiled veggies and fruits, in addition to cooked (or raw) rat meat, worms, small birds, etc. Drink only unfiltered water straight from your toilet bowl or mud puddles. Like your life depends on it. Stop all medical treatments, all medications, and allow yourself no hygiene and don't bathe for the next 6 months. Then report back on it, if you survive. Of course, don't do this, as you'll probably die or get extremely sick. It would be impossible to "replicate" the psychological torment of the aftermath of a nuclear attack. But just this small physical test is enough to prove a point. I doubt anyone here could do this, or is willing to "prove" they could by actually doing it. Many will make a lot of excuses why they cannot try.

The good news, perhaps, is that some regions will probably remain relatively safe from direct hits. I'm thinking huge regions in S. America which are of little tactical importance. Many of the cultures are relatively self sufficient, agrarian, low tech, etc. But unfortunately, they will still suffer the effects of global radiation, lack of trade, medical, possibly increases in chaos and crime, it's unknown.

Latest posts

Back