Truth about Covid19 shots

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, where did all the people who used to defend this vax go? Do they still post? There was one by the name of Brent, he still kicking? They still advocates for the profit of pharmaceutical barons? Haven't been on here in a long time and just got curious. Scientists ‘shocked’ and ‘alarmed’ at what’s in the mRNA shots | The Spectator Australia
Unfortunately Brent S hasn't been here for a long time, well my opinion was usually very different, but it was always kind of funny how Brent S usually wrote here, in his opinion we were all kind of retarded idiots or would be without vaccination in the coming weeks no longer experience it.:eek:

I would be very interested to know how Brent S is doing today after 4 or 6 Corona Boosters and whether he is still very happy with his elected president, whom he was the only one who loved.
One thing or another will probably no longer be the same for him, which is why he is ashamed to come here and admit that the rest of us were right about some things.

Oh, it just occurred to me again, this thing there 🤣 always annoyed Brent S a lot when you put it under his posts, actually, to his anger, that was the case with most of his posts.

1701428960570.png

It's a step in the right direction. Let's pray he follows through all the way to hanging the criminals who planned and carried out the murders. Let a harsh Justice show these evil scumbags they can't continue there crimes against us.

Latest posts

Back