Newbie prepper with a different take.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wouldn't worry about "green tech".
World Economic Forum info is on this site.
The threads are called:
The Great Reset
Klaus Schwab and the World Economic Forum
The Big Switch
We've been discussing this here for awhile. It's what's coming and what you should be worried about.

most people wont have a clue once the whole sorry game of cards collapses, societal collapse will mean that the mains are down, electric water and gas plus sewage. most will run around the big cities like headless chickens, sure they can steal food as long as that lasts but what happens when its all used up, can they grow their own? do they know what grows wild and what is safe to eat and what isnt? unless they have skills and knowledge they wont survive for long, most people rely on the internet for knowledge and youtube videos how to do stuff and that will be down so they will be stuffed. oh and I'm in the UK by the way.

Could you point me towards the sinister bits? i really have a lot on my plate and dont have time to do thorough research on yet another thing that dooms us. My belief is our days are severely numbered no matter what we do unless we are multi millionaires. By the way i am a huge fan of green tech but its too little too late we should have started getting serious about green tech in the 1960s for it to make a difference now.

The most obvious one, at least to me: "By 2030 you will own nothing, and you will be happy."

It appeared on their website during the forum and then was taken down after some public backlash and too many questions being asked that they were unwilling to answer.

They claimed we will simply "rent" anything that we need such as dishes, housing, vehicles, phones, books, furniture, clothing etc.

The unanswered question is why, under what circumstances will people simply "decide" to give up everything that they own? Answer, they will not unless forced to. Who or what is going to make them do this?

Who or what is going to make them do this?

Don't forget, they seriously are living in their own bubble. It's a while ago i have seen an report on TV where they was asked about thier way how they seee the world. In summary because those people are so rich they seriously think it's their god-given right to rule the world and humanship because otherwise they wouldn't be rich as they are.
No joke, i'm serious about.
Those people have in fact the imagination their way is the only who can rescue the humanship, the civilisation and the whole world. So much money compared with the only thing they don't have yet, the power, or more the greed about the power they don't have makes it so troublesome and dangerous for us "normal" people. All those who don't own billions are wothless and don't have any glue what's right - in those peoples mind.
Bad is, if they pay enough they always will find peoples like politicans or else who help them to fullfill the plans.
BTW, with "them" i mean all those Bilderberg- and WEF-Members or peoples like Schwab, Soros, Bezos, Gates and how they all name themselves.
Even it sounds like an heavy narcissistic self-aggrandizing disorder which would bring us in an insane asylum - those people won't land there because they are so f@@@ing rich they even can turn the laws until it fix for 'em.

Dunno if you can follow me, seems i'm at my limit about english knowledge to write what i mean.

Green tech is not a new fad. I put my chickens and turkeys in the orchard because what I feed them gets used twice. They also eat bugs. And I eat them. A city friend was visiting and I murdered a chicken for dinner and she saw me throwing the guts over the fence to the chickens and turkeys, she wouldn't eat with us and she said she would never eat chickens or turkeys again. Good, more for me. But I wonder how long she would go without eating before she changed her mind?

@Mountain Dragon

If you haven't already, look into "The Club of Rome" it is the precursor to the WEF and had many of the same members though much older.

They were responsible for introducing something called the Wildland Project to the UN as a part of Agenda 21

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1650650434335.png

The light blue areas would be where people would be allowed to live "normally"...

This is their website: Homepage - Club of Rome

This plan was initially pooh-poohed by the dems as a "conspiracy theory" and then imagine my surprise (NOT) when Uncle Joe starts saying how they need to "protect" 30% of the land by 2030 and 50% by 2040....

Attachments

• 1650650953676.png
    1650650953676.png
    6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
@Mountain Dragon

If you haven't already, look into "The Club of Rome" it is the precursor to the WEF and had many of the same members though much older.

They were responsible for introducing something called the Wildland Project to the UN as a part of Agenda 21

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

View attachment 16011

The light blue areas would be where people would be allowed to live "normally"...

This is their website: Homepage - Club of Rome

This plan was initially pooh-poohed by the dems as a "conspiracy theory" and then imagine my surprise (NOT) when Uncle Joe starts saying how they need to "protect" 30% of the land by 2030 and 50% by 2040....

This is great! I support it 100%. Only 30%? Since my state already has over 85% "saved" by the government we'll be getting 55% of our land back in private ownership! Of course we all know that isn't what they mean.
The amazing thing is, there are people who still support this anti American communist organization.
Defund the UN and kick their arse out of the US.

most people wont have a clue once the whole sorry game of cards collapses, societal collapse will mean that the mains are down, electric water and gas plus sewage. most will run around the big cities like headless chickens, sure they can steal food as long as that lasts but what happens when its all used up, can they grow their own? do they know what grows wild and what is safe to eat and what isnt? unless they have skills and knowledge they wont survive for long, most people rely on the internet for knowledge and youtube videos how to do stuff and that will be down so they will be stuffed. oh and I'm in the UK by the way.
Isn't that what most preppers are counting on? Everyone with half a brain has had ample opportunity to prepare for what may be coming our way, sooner rather than later. If everything goes down hard there won't be enough food to feed everyone. Something has to give.

I think our member Brent would find a friend in you. Welcome to the forum but can honestly say that climate change is the least of my concerns in the "prepping world". Every year for me it is hurricanes, but also it seems like every time a Democrats gets elected into the Presidential office, AND have the majority of Congress, it is more of an incentive.

Isn't that what most preppers are counting on? Everyone with half a brain has had ample opportunity to prepare for what may be coming our way, sooner rather than later. If everything goes down hard there won't be enough food to feed everyone. Something has to give.
preppers yes, the masses no.

hiyer guys good to be here. so this long disorganized rant is part introduction part sharing my plan, part random thoughts and part requesting ideas...... so buckle up and here we go.

So im a brand new prepper, Ive mostly just been hoarding tinned food and water for now for me and my family. my problem is damned hard if not impossible to prepare for, i am of course talking about climate change (if you're a climate science denier then that's your right but ive heard all your arguments before and dont need to hear them again) its difficult to prep for because its an ever worsening relentless situation that changes the environment you are trying to survive in as it advances over the years, the rate of advancement also ever increases with time.
but i did have a thought that maybe when civilization collapses as it inevitably will i will have a preplanned hiding place somewhere for me and my folks with a LOT of food and water already stored there underground or whatever. ok so we hide out there hopefully for a year. when we emerge the population has been greatly reduced from starvation and fighting. and we then survive off of whatever we can make of our own agriculture and bug hunting/foraging. im prepared for the fact that probably all wildlife but small critters will be dead, long wiped out by an island population desperately trying to survive and eating everything. deer, rabbits and the like i wouldnt expect to see on such a small island. They do report though that climate change will be highly favorable to many types of weeds, and many weeds are edible and nutritious so probably many of those will be around.

by the way I am not a fan of bugging in in a complete collapse of civilization scenario. marauders will systematically go door to door taking everything by force and probably enslaving people and then later eating people.

a few things. in Ireland its difficult to get a gun but im working on it, for now i have a bow and arrows. Ireland also isnt a great place for hiding as it isnt a big place (although the population is also small) it doesn't have many mountains, caves, forests, has no catacombs and no elaborate sewer systems like NY or las vegas. in fact a lot of the "wilderness" here is quite bare which is crap for someone trying to hide. im trying to think outside the box as much as possible and i've come up with a few ideas but considering the time frame its not going to be that easy to be 100% ready, civilization is expected to completely collapse around 2040 or sooner based on scientific projections.

one interesting note is that according to one study ireland after a complete societal collapse apparently may be able to recover society to an extent, a simpler one where most people work on farming and we go back to using horse and oxen. the other places were the uk, new zealand, tasmania and iceland. the us and canada also featured on the list but lower down.
Personally i think that study is full of quite a lot of crap, because to me anywhere that is doing less badly will get invaded by a superpower and then probably other superpowers will fight to own that spot. a collapse of society will probably mean the nukes finally get fired and then it is definitely game over for all. Its expected that due to extreme environmental stresses the usa will invade canada, china will invade russia. britain or another european country may well invade ireland. a war between pakistan and india is inevitable also. in these scenarios the nukes are bound to go bang.

So in summary from all i understand of our situation i dont expect me and my family to see old age very sadly. Im not getting into prepping expecting to live a long fulfilling life. But i must say i would like for us to survive that initial collapse, maybe we will squeeze a few more years outta life than most other people with any luck.

any thoughts and i especially wanna hear if you have hiding place ideas. im very interested.
Cheers
Dean

hiyer guys good to be here. so this long disorganized rant is part introduction part sharing my plan, part random thoughts and part requesting ideas...... so buckle up and here we go.

So im a brand new prepper, Ive mostly just been hoarding tinned food and water for now for me and my family. my problem is damned hard if not impossible to prepare for, i am of course talking about climate change (if you're a climate science denier then that's your right but ive heard all your arguments before and dont need to hear them again) its difficult to prep for because its an ever worsening relentless situation that changes the environment you are trying to survive in as it advances over the years, the rate of advancement also ever increases with time.
but i did have a thought that maybe when civilization collapses as it inevitably will i will have a preplanned hiding place somewhere for me and my folks with a LOT of food and water already stored there underground or whatever. ok so we hide out there hopefully for a year. when we emerge the population has been greatly reduced from starvation and fighting. and we then survive off of whatever we can make of our own agriculture and bug hunting/foraging. im prepared for the fact that probably all wildlife but small critters will be dead, long wiped out by an island population desperately trying to survive and eating everything. deer, rabbits and the like i wouldnt expect to see on such a small island. They do report though that climate change will be highly favorable to many types of weeds, and many weeds are edible and nutritious so probably many of those will be around.

by the way I am not a fan of bugging in in a complete collapse of civilization scenario. marauders will systematically go door to door taking everything by force and probably enslaving people and then later eating people.

a few things. in Ireland its difficult to get a gun but im working on it, for now i have a bow and arrows. Ireland also isnt a great place for hiding as it isnt a big place (although the population is also small) it doesn't have many mountains, caves, forests, has no catacombs and no elaborate sewer systems like NY or las vegas. in fact a lot of the "wilderness" here is quite bare which is crap for someone trying to hide. im trying to think outside the box as much as possible and i've come up with a few ideas but considering the time frame its not going to be that easy to be 100% ready, civilization is expected to completely collapse around 2040 or sooner based on scientific projections.

one interesting note is that according to one study ireland after a complete societal collapse apparently may be able to recover society to an extent, a simpler one where most people work on farming and we go back to using horse and oxen. the other places were the uk, new zealand, tasmania and iceland. the us and canada also featured on the list but lower down.
Personally i think that study is full of quite a lot of crap, because to me anywhere that is doing less badly will get invaded by a superpower and then probably other superpowers will fight to own that spot. a collapse of society will probably mean the nukes finally get fired and then it is definitely game over for all. Its expected that due to extreme environmental stresses the usa will invade canada, china will invade russia. britain or another european country may well invade ireland. a war between pakistan and india is inevitable also. in these scenarios the nukes are bound to go bang.

So in summary from all i understand of our situation i dont expect me and my family to see old age very sadly. Im not getting into prepping expecting to live a long fulfilling life. But i must say i would like for us to survive that initial collapse, maybe we will squeeze a few more years outta life than most other people with any luck.

any thoughts and i especially wanna hear if you have hiding place ideas. im very interested.
Cheers
Dean

good luck,,, I don't see a complete collapse coming,, tough times for sure but not the end of modern times at least not in any of our lifetimes,,, stock up on food a gun if you can,,, no Islands if it all did go to hell, you are there for the duration and at least I can only stand so much fish

if you can afford it a secluded country home and the more secluded the better,, never tell anyone you even have it let alone where it is at

a complete collapse of society is very possible with everything being online and everyone forced to be online whether they want to or not, its called "putting all your eggs in one basket" something I was always told not to do, a lot of places only do business online they dont have offices, even the area council here (local govt) no longer has any offices you can only pay for stuff online.
the major catalyst will be electricity, in a country where all the power goes through overhead above ground power lines and sub stations its very vulnerable to attack or accident, thats without any cyber attack. so I think total collapse is very possible.

I think they will use the “boil the frog” method for a while yet. Throw the frog into a vat of hot water, heat so slowly the frog does not realize they are being boiled to death until it is too late. We have been slowly being heated up here in the US since 911.

Remember the days when you could fly commercially and not be subjected to a virtual strip search?

We are at that point now, after COVID where they know the public will hand over rights in an emergency. Now all that is left is which rights they need us to hand over next and tailor an emergency to fit.

But first…they need to destroy the “problem” areas such as Texas and Florida that put their foot down once they had the facts at hand and said enough is enough.

Latest posts

Back