How are we going to survive the next 10+ years?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You and me both. My husband laughs because one of my common saying is:

If God wanted me to fly, he would have given me wings and if he wanted me to be under water, he'd have given me gills.

My generation is the homesteading revival generation, but they annoy those of us who grew up this way. There's not much more annoying than some city brat with blue hair lecturing you on how to raise an animal when they have only started to learn. I try hard to not lecture those who are older or wiser than me and to stay humble, but the millennial and now zennials who are from urban areas think they know it all.
Zoomers...

What's a Zoomer and and xennial?
Xennial is someone born from around 77 to 83. A mix between Gen X and millennial because we saw life without the internet but still grew up with it.

Zoomers, or Gen Z, is the generation after millennial. Born in the 90s or early 2000s.

Xennial is someone born from around 77 to 83. A mix between Gen X and millennial because we saw life without the internet but still grew up with it.

Zoomers, or Gen Z, is the generation after millennial. Born in the 90s or early 2000s.

So I am gen x and my kids are all Zoomers....got it.

Sheeple BETTER wake up!!!
It's already too late for the sheeple to get themselves into position to be self- sufficient and face the serious events now materializing . Perhaps though they can better themselves to some degree . Preppers have predicted for many decades of financial Armagedón of entire nations , plagues and a war enveloping the planet . We are now seeing it coming to pass on the economic disaster and the lab created plagues and are watching for a Nuclear World War coming from over the horizon . What the majority of people didn't understand a decade ago , that self-sufficient homestead would for most be financially unattainable in the coming years . We are now at that point in time .

Latest posts

Back