Russia Versus The Ukraine

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is a video made by the drone of probably Ukraine but shown by the Tribun Tibur, I think an Indian or Sri Lanken journilist. The video shows the close quarters fighting of down to within 30 feet of each other in the trenches. You don't need to watch that, it is never nice to watch.
Jump to the minute of 10:07 and look at the official losses of the Ukrainian Forces in the last year!!! Shocking...

I want it to stop. I don’t care what “provoked” Russia, their behavior is abhorrent both in attacking and in the way they have allowed their troops to behave towards civilians. It has only ensured that more hatred and therefore conflicts/wars will take place in the future. If this one does not go nuclear, another probably will.

I have heard many “reasons” for why Russia invaded.

You had ethnic Russians in Ukrainian lands who wanted to be part of Russia, fine. If they wanted so badly to be Russian, then Russia should have paid them to move back to Russia. It certainly would have been less expensive than war. If they don’t want to move, then they need to accept the rules and laws of the country they CHOOSE to live in.

If Russia was worried that Ukraine would join NATO, attacking was a certain way to ensure that.

International law has to recognize borders and sovereignty or else one world government will certainly get a foothold not to mention that any group who wishes to, can just migrate to whatever country offers the best benefits without pre-qualifications. There would no longer be such thing as "Illegal Aliens" which, is a utopian vision of the left.

If Russia is looking to regain territory that was lost after the breakup of the Soviets, which is the elephant in the room, then we have a much bigger issue at hand.

I want it to stop. I don’t care what “provoked” Russia, their behavior is abhorrent both in attacking and in the way they have allowed their troops to behave towards civilians. It has only ensured that more hatred and therefore conflicts/wars will take place in the future. If this one does not go nuclear, another probably will.

I have heard many “reasons” for why Russia invaded.

You had ethnic Russians in Ukrainian lands who wanted to be part of Russia, fine. If they wanted so badly to be Russian, then Russia should have paid them to move back to Russia. It certainly would have been less expensive than war. If they don’t want to move, then they need to accept the rules and laws of the country they CHOOSE to live in.

If Russia was worried that Ukraine would join NATO, attacking was a certain way to ensure that.

International law has to recognize borders and sovereignty or else one world government will certainly get a foothold not to mention that any group who wishes to, can just migrate to whatever country offers the best benefits without pre-qualifications. There would no longer be such thing as "Illegal Aliens" which, is a utopian vision of the left.

If Russia is looking to regain territory that was lost after the breakup of the Soviets, which is the elephant in the room, then we have a much bigger issue at hand.

I guess you still don't understand that Ukrainian leadership is guilty of crimes against humanity, but is a part of the New world order, who is allied with our criminal government and criminal NATO who are arms of the Evil Globalists that want to control all of us or want us dead!

Russia is not part of that Evil group. I'm not saying they don't do bad or evil things that serve there own interests, but they are fighting our enemies that are the worst Evil bunch you could imagine. So that kind of makes your statements less significant to the big picture, even if 100% true.

I guess you still don't understand that Ukrainian leadership is guilty of crimes against humanity, but is a part of the New world order, who is allied with our criminal government and criminal NATO who are arms of the Evil Globalists that want to control all of us or want us dead!

Russia is not part of that Evil group. I'm not saying they don't do bad or evil things that serve there own interests, but they are fighting our enemies that are the worst Evil bunch you could imagine. So that kind of makes your statements less significant to the big picture, even if 100% true.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend? That doesn't work for me.
The Ukrainian government are not angels...But neither is the Russian government. BOTH are Oligarchies. Meanwhile, ordinary people who just want to live their lives in their own country are paying the price.

How do you know that the Russian leadership and Oligarchs that own that place are NOT part of that evil group? They were pretty buddy buddy with the WEF and actually ran the simulation for cyber attack at the forum, until they invaded.

Maybe the invasion by Russia is all part of the big WEF plan to have an excuse to cut out fossil fuels, control farming etc and Putin agreed to play along?

Think how much easier it would be to implement the WEF agenda if both the NATO alliance and the UN were destroyed or discredited.

The answer is you don't know. None of us do. All we can go off of is what we are told and what logic dictates.

Last edited:
The enemy of my enemy is my friend? That doesn't work for me.
The Ukrainian government are not angels...But neither is the Russian government. BOTH are Oligarchies. Meanwhile, ordinary people who just want to live their lives in their own country are paying the price.

How do you know that the Russian leadership and Oligarchs that own that place are NOT part of that evil group? They were pretty buddy buddy with the WEF and actually ran the simulation for cyber attack at the forum, until they invaded.

Maybe the invasion by Russia is all part of the big WEF plan to have an excuse to cut out fossil fuels, control farming etc and Putin agreed to play along?

The answer is you don't know. None of us do. All we can go off of is what we are told and what logic dictates.

Yeah I don't know for sure. It's sure leaning as to what I think. Did you know that the UN is discussing removal of Russia from the UN entirely?

I think you better understand what's really going on before you join in defense of the Ukrainian government and who there allied to. Only one of them is allied to those that want you dead!

Yeah I don't know for sure. It's sure leaning as to what I think. Did you know that the UN is discussing removal of Russia from the UN entirely?

I think you better understand what's really going on before you join in defense of the Ukrainian government and who there allied to. Only one of them is allied to those that want you dead!

Darlin' I am not defending the Ukrainian government. I am defending the right of the Ukrainian people to have a chance to chart their own course in a nation of their own. Free will is a God given human right.

Darlin' I am not defending the Ukrainian government. I am defending the right of the Ukrainian people to chart their own course in a nation of their own.

It didn't seem like it. It was all about how Russia is wrong. Ukraine refused to negotiate a stop to it. If you knew what's really going on and who control's Ukraine and what there purpose is there. You would know why they will never negotiate or surrender. It's the sane reason they will never relinquish there power in the USA. It's because they are all guilty of the worst repeated organized crimes people could ever commit.

It didn't seem like it. It was all about how Russia is wrong. Ukraine refused to negotiate a stop to it. If you knew what's really going on and who control's Ukraine and what there purpose is there. You would know why they will never negotiate or surrender. It's the sane reason they will never relinquish there power in the USA. It's because they are all guilty of the worst repeated organized crimes people could ever commit.
Back in the early 2000's my son played Junior Hockey in New England. Since he was 16, he stayed with a host family. His room mates were both Russians. Both of their fathers were very wealthy and not through legitimate means. The Russian mob controls business there.

Russia is not any more innocent in that respect than Ukraine. It would be like saying who is less corrupt? The Banditos or MS-13? You won't find me singing the praises of either organization.

Corruption is a way of life in Russia just as much as it is in Ukraine. It is a societal remanent of what people did to survive the Communist era when getting basic necessities required "knowing someone".

Just because Joe Biden is involved in Ukraine and not Russia, does not make Russia less odorous to me. Right is right and wrong is wrong doesn’t matter what politician of what party is involved.

Last edited:
Back in the early 2000's my son played Junior Hockey in New England. Since he was 16, he stayed with a host family. His room mates were both Russians. Both of their fathers were very wealthy and not through legitimate means. The Russian mob controls business there.

Russia is not any more innocent in that respect than Ukraine. It would be like saying who is less corrupt? The Banditos or MS-13?

Corruption is a way of life in Russia just as much as it is in Ukraine. Just because Joe Biden is involved in Ukraine and not Russia, does not make it less odorous to me. Right is right and wrong is wrong doesn’t matter what politician of what party is involved.

I'm not trying to debate who is more corrupt. It's not relevant. The one I'm more worried about is the one who wants to take over the entire world and kill me and my family, end my family tree in the process.

If you don't understand or in denial, then I tried and will move on.

I just wonder why everybody takes so much effort to support an obviously high criminal ukrainian government until the own citizens and nation goes ruined during the ukrainian citizens run away instead of fighting for their own rights and country.

I suspect the whole Ukraine support is just an reason or excuse (name it however you like) to start an WW3 without giving the first shoot just to keep the power and control over the rest of the world.
At the end not one of the WEF/NATO and UN leaders cares about the humans in the Ukraine or somewhere else.

The whole BS ist to cover the own mistakes, fear to loose power, fear to loose control and even more fear about loosing money yet and in future.

And of course it's the easiest way to point against Russia and every other nation who's not willing to play the game. And makes them looking better in the history books.

I'm not trying to debate who is more corrupt. It's not relevant. The one I'm more worried about is the one who wants to take over the entire world and kill me and my family, end my family tree in the process.

If you don't understand or in denial, then I tried and will move on.

And you seem to not understand...
Russia is allied with China and Iran. Both seek to destroy us as well.
We are in a catch .22

Supporting one side or the other, Russia/China/Iran or Ukraine/NATO/WEF, dead ends on the same street.

And just like the citizens of Ukraine, you are caught with no freedoms, no free will left no matter which "side" you run to.

I do believe you may be the one in denial. Russia defeating Ukraine/Nato, will not better your family's situation.

Last edited:
And you seem to not understand...
Russia is allied with China and Iran. Both seek to destroy us as well.
We are in a catch .22

Supporting one side or the other, Russia/China/Iran or Ukraine/NATO/WEF, dead ends on the same street.

And just like the citizens of Ukraine, you are caught with no freedoms, no free will left no matter which "side" you run to.

I do believe you may be the one in denial. Russia defeating Ukraine/Nato, will not better your family's situation.

It's worst than I suspected. ( your understanding) Russia is not allied to China and Iran in all things.

Latest posts

Back