Russia Versus The Ukraine

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...te-working-together-cover-bioweapons-ukraine/
Blogger Jacob Creech aka @WarClandestine is back on Twitter thanks to Elon Musk, who first broke the Ukraine biolabs story Feb. 24, which Gateway Pundit was one of the only media to report on accurately.

Now Creech has released a Twitter thread detailing how “WW3 already started. Covid-19 was the first weapon fired.”

Creech said he would “address why US establishment politicians are sending tanks, jets, weapons, equipment, and $100+ billion to Ukraine. It has nothing to do with Ukrainian citizens, and everything to do with Deep State assets/secrets in Ukraine.”

“Flashback to 2005. Then Senator Obama and Senator Lugar visited former Soviet biological and chemical facilities in Ukraine, and established the US Deep State roots in Ukraine. To “counter bioweapons”.”

“The labs were “part of a Cold War network of ‘antiplague’ stations that supplied highly lethal pathogens to Soviet bioweapons factories”. So when Russia does “anti-plague” research its “bioweapons”.

But when the US does “defensive gain of function/directed evolution” research, it’s not bioweapons. In 2005 @washingtonpost admits that “anti-plague” research results in the production of “highly lethal pathogens” aka “bioweapons”.”

“The US, led by Obama, passed the Nunn-Lugar Cooperative Threat Reduction Act of 2005. The US took over former Soviet labs and facilities, supposedly to destroy stockpiles of nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons in Ukraine.”

https://twitter.com/WarClandestine?...te-working-together-cover-bioweapons-ukraine/
“Obama opened the floodgates for the Deep State. Created biological weapons programs with the Ukrainian government, and established connections for US oligarchs to build biolab companies in the lawless land of Ukraine. Companies like Biden’s Metabiota.”

“Then the situation turned sour. Under US “supervision”, Ukraine fell into civil war in February 2014 (Obama). In the disarray of war, State Dept (Clinton) and the CIA, took full control of Ukraine’s government. Nuland facilitated a regime change.”

“Nuland, who spilled the beans on the fear of “Russian forces getting their hands on the biological research in Ukraine”, engineered the Color Revolution in Ukraine. They started a civil war, then picked their puppet to run the government, creating a Deep State proxy.”

“Now with complete control of the Ukrainian government, then the Bidens began their dirty work. Biden visited Ukraine 13+ times, securing US funding for Ukrainian oligarchs. Then used his power to fire a State prosecutor who figured out Biden’s kick-back/laundering scheme.

So the reason why all of our tax dollars are in Ukraine, is because Ukraine is a Deep State proxy, controlled by the ruling families of the DNC/Soros. They are trying to protect their assets/secrets in Ukraine. Most consequential of which is their biological activity.”

https://twitter.com/WarClandestine/status/1619886340237316096?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1619886414098993152|twgr^d7bd39dc462d7f1185f7ad787c47340c9179e03e|twcon^s2_&ref_url=https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/01/pharma-msm-tech-intel-zelensky-deep-state-working-together-cover-bioweapons-ukraine/

“The reason the US MSM went all out pro-Ukraine, is because the media is owned by the Pharma companies via advertisement money. The Pharma companies who rely on the biolabs in Ukraine to create pathogens so their vaccine scheme can profit… Starting to make sense?

The reason the @FBI and @DHSgov went full Orwell and weaponized Big Tech to censor all reporting on the Biolabs in Ukraine, is because intel community is compromised by the Deep State. The Deep State who can’t let people find out about their pathogen production scheme…”

“The reason Zelensky ordered the Ukrainian Ministry of Defense to destroy all State documents affiliated with US biolab companies “Metabiota and Battelle”… the day that missiles started flying (2/24/22)… Is because he knew Putin was looking for the bioweapons.

The reason the @WHO advised Ukraine to destroy all their pathogens (at the labs that the MSM said didn’t exist)… is because the WHO knew Putin was looking for the bioweapons. The same WHO that created a global medical police-state due to Covid-19.”

“Big Pharma, MSM, Big Tech, the Intelligence Community, Zelensky, WHO/NIH, and Deep State politicians are all working together to accomplish the same goal… To cover up the criminal biological weapons production in Ukraine. All the entities who happened to benefit from Covid-19.

This is why these entities are hyper-defensive about all things related to Covid-19, biological research, and Ukraine. It’s not because they are being philanthropic. It’s because we are close to the proof of their crimes against humanity. For which, the punishment is harsh.

Tanks, jets, weapons, equipment, $100+ billion in taxpayer funds, the lives of the Ukrainian people… All worthy sacrifices in the eyes of the Deep State. Whatever it takes to cover up their bioweapons production. WW3 already started. Covid-19 was the first weapon fired.”

Great post and eye-opening.

On Tuesday, Russian President Vladimir Putin commemorated the 80th anniversary of the Soviet victory in the Battle of Stalingrad.

During his speech, President Vladimir Putin told the United States and its allies that they can’t destroy Russia in its invasion of Ukraine.

As the delivery of Western-made tanks to Ukraine looms, Putin has fired back, warning that Moscow’s response to the threat will go far beyond armored vehicles.

It can be recalled that the Biden regime agreed to send Abrams tanks to Ukraine to fight the Russian military.

This means the US will be forced to send men and women to operate the tanks and perform maintenance. It is the Biden regime’s attempt to escalate the war in Ukraine.

Less than 24 hours later, Germany announced they would be sending Leopard 2 tanks to Ukraine.

The Kremlin called this move a “blatant provocation.”

“Unbelievable, but true – we are once again threatened with German Leopard tanks, with crosses on their hull. And once again seeking to battle Russia in Ukraine with the help of Hitler’s followers, the Banderites,” Putin said.

“Those who expect to win a victory against Russia on the battlefield don’t understand that modern-day war with Russia will turn out totally differently for them,” he warned.

“We aren’t sending tanks to their borders, but we have the means to fight back and they won’t be limited to armor. Everyone should understand this,” he continued.

The Gateway Pundit previously reported that Russia’s urgent nuclear war warning comes as the Doomsday Clock moves closer than it ever has to midnight, prompting the World Health Organization to urge countries to begin stockpiling medications for “nuclear emergencies.”

The Doomsday Clock was set a minute and a half (90 seconds) before midnight on Tuesday, January 24, 2023, the closest it has ever been to midnight since the clock’s inception in 1947.

“Russia’s thinly veiled threats to use nuclear weapons remind the world that escalation of the conflict – by accident, intention or miscalculation – is a terrible risk,” said Rachel Bronson, head of the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists that manage the doomsday clock.

According to Daily Mail, Dmitry Medvedev, a close ally of Vladimir Putin, recently warned that a military defeat for Russia in Ukraine may lead to a nuclear war with the West.

Back in September, Vladimir Putin warned the West that his nuclear threat is “not a bluff.”

“To those who allow themselves to make such statements about Russia, I would like to remind you that our country also has various means of destruction, and for some components more modern than those of the NATO countries. And if the territorial integrity of our country is threatened, we will certainly use all the means at our disposal to protect Russia and our people. It’s not a bluff,” Putin warned.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-response-goes-beyond-armored-vehicles-video/

Indeed Putin is not bluffing about Nuclear World War 3 . I find it interesting to see some that try to convince themselves that he is bluffing -- or that he will die and Russia's next leader will simply retreat the military back to Russian soil . Though both above scenarios are possible they are not probable . As preppers we can do as preppers do " prepare " . --- Remember they have a time line to complete their conquest January 1st 2025 . As that is the day the fantasy cartel that gained control by a political coup are in danger of losing their grip over the United States and consequences of that rippling around the planet . --- Well I need to put my coffee cup down and go feed my honey bees as it appears I have another day to enjoy .

Last edited:
Putin may not be bluffing about WW3 but most of the BS and bluster is coming from Russian TV presenters, if Russia ever let off one nuclear missile they would get many more in the opposite direction and Moscow would be left in radio active ashes.
Bullies always threaten their opponents but very rarely follow the words with action, the majority of this rhetoric is to TRY and get the West to stop supporting Ukraine.

Putin may not be bluffing about WW3 but most of the BS and bluster is coming from Russian TV presenters, if Russia ever let off one nuclear missile they would get many more in the opposite direction and Moscow would be left in radio active ashes.
Bullies always threaten their opponents but very rarely follow the words with action, the majority of this rhetoric is to TRY and get the West to stop supporting Ukraine.
Thanks for the post Bigpaul as this shows the exact mindset that I was referring to . We do not have any control over NATO or Putin , but we do have control over our preparedness .

Thanks for the post Bigpaul as this shows the exact mindset that I was referring to . We do not have any control over NATO or Putin , but we do have control over our preparedness .
as I've said many times before I dont think all out nuclear war between Russia and the west is survivable, nobody wins, we all lose.
not that I wont try to survive because I will I just dont think its possible in the long run, maybe a minor skirmish but not full blown nuclear war, we just end up with a dead radioactive planet . thats the end of the human race .

Last edited:
Believe me, once Russia uses the current modern weapons, what we see now in Ukraine will still be toys.
Putin knows what he has to do to fool the West, the people of the West and certain Western governments like the Germans actually believe that the Russians are still at war like they were 100 years ago, but the awakening could be terrible if Russia retaliates one day.
The Russians still have more in the bunkers than we think, whether from WW2 or the state of the art, while Europe HAS NOTHING MORE.
If the Russians went after Europe right now, we could literally defend ourselves with rocks here because the arsenals are empty or full of defective equipment.

Your advantage is that you have about 15 minutes longer than I do when you hear that the Russian has fired missiles against Europe, if it gets to that point, to use those 15 minutes very well could be less if the Russian has boats near the United States.
I don't think the Russians will start WW3 with nukes, but if Europe and the US keep supplying assault weapons, uranium munitions, and NATO green men to Ukraine, Vlad might see that as a direct declaration of war at some point and then we'll have the shit.
By the way not only Vlad determines this but also some others, the command structure is very complicated, if you expect liquidation of Vlad to solve the problem, you have all the more.

I heard three weeks ago that this system is still running.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tote_Hand_(Nuklearstrategie)

The Terminator is probably a problem to be taken first, especially for the Western tanks, if it works as Ivan says, the Ukas will be grilled in their Leopard tanks.

At the moment dozens of trains with Russian soldiers and heavy war material are being emptied in Eastern Ukraine, Vlad may be planning a new invasion before European weapons gifts reach Ukraine.
The Miserable Idiot Boris Johnson who told Zelensky from the beginning that this war can be solved only on the battlefield and not at the negotiating table probably did not please Ukraine.
Some politicians in Europe now get cold feet because they realize that Ukraine could lose, now suddenly make Moscow proposals how to solve the conflict well. Moscow after the theater with the West no more desire on a false Minsk 3 agreement after the Minsk 2 agreement with the West was already a farce as some European politicians have publicly admitted, may well be that Moscow now says that it will solve the conflict for this reason on the battlefield.

Furthermore, from Russian military circles it is rumored that NATO soldiers are actively involved in the fighting, I read the following info.

"They are not mercenaries, but professional cadres of the NATO bloc. This is a clear thing, because if they were ordinary mercenaries, I don't think they would use hundreds of Ukrainian military to take out a body of such a mercenary."

If this info will be confirmed, we can add 1+1 what Russia will do next, for us it could be rather bad.

I see things differently.

I see Russia awoke and aware of who they are fighting.
I see Russia as tired of playing Slap-A-Round with hidden leaders.
I see a future world coming in a year in which the new tanks will no longer be needed.

King Of The Hill is not the prize. Peace is.
I see peace.

Slap Around top of page

During the time of the great square-sail ships, sailors of the British Navy took joy in playing a game I dubbed “slap around”. Their huge warships carried 500 men and a dozen or two young cabin boys. Invariably on each voyage there were at least half a dozen new boys around the age of nine venturing to sea their first time. Once at sea the sailors would get bored and initiate those first timers.

A short piece of rope was tied to each boy’s left wrist with the other end being lashed to the mast placing the boys in a circle facing each others back. Their right hand held a board. There were only two rules to the game. When you were tapped by the boy behind you, you had to tap the one before you. You could hit as hard or soft as you wanted; you were free to choose.

After several rounds of slightly tapping each other someone would always feel that they had been tapped too hard and would accelerate his blows. Before long the sailors would be roaring with laughter at the sight of the boys beating the hell out of each other. What was so funny (or sad) was that all that was needed was for one boy to choose to go back to tapping, but they couldn’t comprehend that what they did was a delayed version of what was coming back around to them. All they had to do was to simply stop!

We are playing in an economic game of slap around that is also torturing us. All we have to do is to simply choose to stop playing it.

Is Russia tired? I hope you're right, but you can't be sure.

Russia hasn't declared war on Kyiv yet, it's still a kind of official special operation, even if it amounts to something like war.
Russia has not yet triggered a general war mobilization in Russia itself, if it does, millions of soldiers will eventually be at the front.
The Russian people are now fully behind Putin because of the delivery of German SS tanks, he has more supporters now than before the tank deal.

All in all, Russia isn't down and I don't think they even started, if the Ukrainian population wasn't so related to the Russian ones, Russia would have hit it a lot harder.
If a NATO country goes into Russia or a NATO country sends soldiers to Ukraine to fight against Russia, the response from Russia will be very harsh.
Consider one thing, our military arsenals are EMPTY, we in Europe could not oppose Russia at the moment and I personally don't want to take the blame for the consequences of Macron's, Johnson's and Scholz's idiotic warmongering if Ivan decides to take revenge on Europe.

I will not go to war for this damn WEF elite that could have been avoided. This is not my war and when it comes I will fight against this idiotic who provoked this war on our soil.

Last edited:
One thing that's different now days, and for the last 50+ years, is that we don't fight to win wars anymore. We get involved in other countries conflicts to feed our massive military machine with boat loads of taxpayers money. And to maintain a forever presence in foreign lands. We're playing around in an area where we have no business being, and ignoring our one true enemy; China. They violate our airspace and we do nothing. Joebama needs to be impeached and put in prison for colluding with our enemy.

unless home territory is threatened we have no business interfering in other countries politics or conflicts.
the trouble with that sentiment is one word, Putin, if the West hadnt taken a hand in supplying Ukraine with weaponry the chances are the Russians would now control all of Ukraine, whilst that dosent affect Washington or London too much the next question is would Putin stop there? and most analists answer NO, therein lies the problem.

Follow the money. Most "experts" are ex military and their only answer is more war. I agree, the US never should have gotten involved in Ukraine, or any other country's business. Let them fight their own battles. The US is something like 31 trillion $$ in debt. We can't afford to pay for another conflict. And what do we get in return? Will Ukraine pay us back? No. In fact we'll probably end up rebuilding that corrupt cesspool.

What do we get? Especially additional problems. About 50% of all NATO weapons that are delivered to the black hole of Ukraine end up in the Draknet and will one day be pointed at us by terrorists in Europe and the USA.
You are also 100% right about the rebuild, European governments have been looking for 6 months which country will smear how much money into this corrupt hole, which is called reconstruction.
Every European country, like the USA, is currently donating billions to this corrupt regime in Ukraine every year while their own population can no longer pay for electricity and energy and children are starving.
Our politicians just laugh about it and get 10% more wages because of inflation while workers get a 1% wage increase, if any, which is eaten straight away by inflation.

Governments in Europe and USA keep up the good work, the revolution will come, with or without a Russian war.

ENGLAND just announced (parallel to Germany) that they have shipped so much to Ukraine...that they could only fight for ONE DAY and then they would be OUT OF AMMO....America has also tapped the RESERVES of ammo and explosives in S. Korea AND the reserves in Israel to send to Ukraine.....we are running out of rocks for the slingshots...get your baseball bats and brass knuckles out of the bottom drawer. I am starting to think that the civilians in America have stored up MORE AMMO THAN THE GOV'T.....hurra, gung-ho, whoopeee. Now the civilians have to save America since the soldiers have been left out in the dark...
You know, It feels like the Gov't is treating us like mushrooms....keep you in the dark and feed you shit.

@GaRp58
You forgot to be thankfull to the big heroic and great Führer of the most corrupt state in Europe to keep our lifestyle, values and freedom. Please do the same to all the peacekeeping leaders in Europe. You should be sooo glad to give away your last cent and shirt to support them. And don't forget your freedom.
OK, sarcasm works at midnight too.
The reality is different. If you dont praise an halleluja 3 times a day to the western leaders, don't blame every Russian permanently and you think critical you're an Nazi and Putinlover. I'm waiting the New Gestapo drives along the streets to collect the people who think (or absolutly worse) say something different than the governments like it. I'm not kidding.
If i ould choose to let few houndreds million of eurooean citizens loosing incoming, rooftop and having problems to feed themselves or / and their families or saving the Ukraine - my choice is clear. Very clear.
And i'm every day surprised what's going more anf more expensive or isn't aviable anymore, like food, energy, fuels, rents, chlothes, furnitures and so much more. It wasn't clear myself the Ukraine produces everything of our daily life. The Ukraine must been the most productive nation in the whole Universe before.....

But what do i know... i'm just an stupid citizen of my country who have to think every day more how to pay all this crap.

Guess i need to collect some more ropes - we will need them.

Latest posts

Back