Russia Versus The Ukraine

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes of course, Russia is the demon, the satan, worse than Stalin, Hitler, Saddam an Osama together, they eat babies and living in caves filled up with nuclear bombs.
The West, Nato and EU is innocent like an newborn, they absolutly never ever was provocate any single flysh*t, they are so carefull to the whole world.

Congrats Paul, the western propaganda catched you fully.
at least our troops dont rape civilians for sport.

Until now i was always a friend of the Brits @bigpaul
Even british cars are not really known for reliability or I don't like mint sauce.
But except this british guy who betrayed me for 30K i always had an good time with Brits, especially with my GF.
But if you like to head this way - without me.
Stay happy where you are and go on to believe every BS gov tell you to believe, i'm out and you're on my blocking list.
I'm to old to care about people like you.

Nope, they don't, they are all holy men and don't even kill an ant.
OK, kids aren't ants...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_sexual_abuse_by_UN_peacekeepers

It appears from the cited article, the problem in accountability lies largely with the "Police" and "civilian" UN forces rather than the military. Where there are no repercussions, you will see an explosion in amorality.

"Although military personnel are covered by military codes of conduct and justice systems, UN police and civilian staff accused of SEA[clarification needed] in the field may face only minor disciplinary measures, such as repatriation and being barred from future deployments," the unclassified document reads.[8]

Unlike Russian military forces, where this is left undisciplined, and by some troop testimonials, acceptable and even behavior encouraged by higher ups, if caught UN military troops will be punished.

While in Croatia, the POS diplomatic "observers" from about 6 or 8 different nations were all living in Zagreb, taking occasional trips to "old fighting areas" and living on the high horse with an additional 100 German Marks DAILY as "so-called---DANGER PAY!" The same POS bastards were spending the Danger Pay on young college girls who desperately needed money to survive the war and keep studying to come Sing, Dance, Play, Cuddle and have sex with the old bastards while their wives and kids believed that they were in the middle of the "worst danger zones" and afraid they could die a horrible death at any minute....don't try to tell me any other stories of what you read or hear, I KNOW WHAT I SAW. The truth will NOT set you free, IT WILL MAKE YOU SICK AS A DOG and want to start lynching POS people on the open street.

No point, no recommendation. Just do not point the finger at anybody special. Everybody has good and evil in them...the only difference is, which do YOU FOLLOW?
We all have to go thru tough times. Remember when you get into your tough times to be a human living and not a human being. Treat everyone as you wish to be treated when you are behind bars or in chains...
Do not expect anyone to do something which you would not or will not do yourself....
Live free, Gary

So are you saying that the particular observer from the video I posted is automatically a POS banging college girls?
Just trying to figure out what you were sharing with us.

Please learn to NOT READ BETWEEN THE LINES when someone it sharing an exact experience....
Do not try to put words in my mouth and do not try to twist my truth into that which could, would or might fit into your designation of "truths" or whatever you want to hear or read....
If you desire to make any comments and expect to hear certain "answers" from everybody without being able to just accept the other persons truths and answers, then do not be unhappy with the results of the snowball you kicked loose...
I am only reading what others write "or copy and paste" in this forum and adding my 2 cents of opinion...
and occasionally I add my million dollars worth of knowledge, experience and truth...
Nothing can replace the knowledge I have accquired in my 65 years, no-one has enough money to pay for what I can share. So, if you wish to keep getting free stuff that is worth millions, just read and contemplate where the wisdom is hidden in my futile words and say thanks or IGNORE IT. That is how you learn to LIVE FREE!
Do not be a slave of your own words and experience, God gave you two eyes and two ears...but only one mouth...
This is his natural way of gently telling you to LOOK and HEAR twice as much as you speak my friend...Gary

first we had people knocking our late queen, now we have someone slandering the British Army.
I've had enough of this rubbish.
It has nobody here your former Queen "knocked", that would do not even I, but only "King" Charles :thumbs: and Liz Truss what has annoyed you at that time so.
The WEF supporter Liz Truss did not take it long, many people here have foreseen so, now is for you the WEF supporter Rishi Sunakand he power and he has already made an additional kowtowing to his boss Klaus Schwab at the WEF in Davos, your country is also ruled by WEF criminals.

You can put me now with pleasure on your black list, because on mine you are also because you have called my friend as garbage.

Unlike Russian military forces, where this is left undisciplined, and by some troop testimonials, acceptable and even behavior encouraged by higher ups, if caught UN military troops will be punished.
What are UN troops punished with?
At best, they are told as a punishment, "You'd better not do that again in the future," and they let you go.
The Russians make crimes YES, wars in Africa are however still forbandet, there the defeated one is raped at the running meter by the winner and all look away, it is simply in such a way, also the west looks away, still more away looks the west if it is in its interests.
The media here keep everything under the lid, you hear only evil Russians and decent Ukrainians.
That Selensky and his military leadership including the Ukrainian secret service filter the whole country and civilians disappear without a trace, if you only have a Russian book from your grandfather on the shelf, nobody says.
Also the Ukrainians rape and kill their own population, only a small suspicion or a word is enough and you are gone.

Selenzky has cleaned the whole parliament, there is now only his party, other politicians, journalists priests and media who are not 100% on his line have either been arrested or killed.
Russia is not a democracy in the Western sense, Ukraine has never been one and is now a dictatorship like the Third Reich, and our democracy?
That was once and is also past, we notice on our side of the sea and on your likewise. Since Corona, democracy is a wastepaper and is eroded more and more, so I'm not surprised that from the international law of war to other everything dies.

What remains for us? To adapt to new things. I also find this way questionable and would have imagined it differently, but if you do not adapt to the "new" circumstances today, you will be driven like a sheep to the slaughter.
What was in terms of democracy and decency as far as there was still is unfortunately over, the world now is (unfortunately) another.

As I said, I'm not saying that makes me happy, but we must adapt to this new situation, because if we can not, the coming bang will tear into the abyss.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back