Russia Versus The Ukraine

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was saying that about the paint because the ones we get are white plastic , about an inch thick at the bottom and maybe 5/8 at the top. We use them for water troughs,swimming pools, projects needing heavy high density plastic, septic tanks. I've even made bushings out of it. They are handy to have around, cracked or not.you can just walk around it with a chainsaw and cut it whatever height you need

I have one white plastic one like this at BOL2, there are covers you can buy to zipper over them.

1673011076472.png

And another like this that fits in the back of my truck for bringing water in from BOL1
1673011160141.png

There is "community water" meter at the road, the spring fed creek and then two old wells that have been filled in (but can be dug out).

I can say from actually living out of these smaller tanks for a week or so, that although they say you need a gallon of water per person per day, it really ends up being much more in practice if you wish to bathe, wash dishes and wash clothing. The gallon a day is just bare survival in my estimation. (here in the summer you need to drink a gallon a day to stay hydrated).

Not to get gross but, I mention bathing because, down here, if you don't bathe, with the heat and humidity, all sorts of unpleasant bodily fungi and bacteria can happen. Even wiping down, unless you do that a few times a day, without air conditioning, you are going to find yourself suffering from all manner of crevice yuck.

Dont trust the Russians, its a ploy to rearm.
Don't trust the Ukrainian despot either, Russians seem to have largely kept to the ceasefire but Ukrainians have been actively shelling civilians in eastern Ukraine again.

Why is that? Our media is silent, if Russians didn't keep the ceasefire, all media here would have put Russia and Putin as the only war criminals on page 1, like every day.

I have one white plastic one like this at BOL2, there are covers you can buy to zipper over them.
That is exactly what I have in the garden filled with well water.
BTW: I am watching the news in Ukraine, There are people with small containers meeting in the downtown areas to get water. We still have the local water wells and fountains here in Europe. You can go to most street corners and fill any jug for free. They are trading foodstuffs, someone set up a diesel generator and there a long extension cords with dozens of USB ports so the people can charge their mobil phones and tablets for getting into or staying in contact with family and friends. Lots of small tents on the street with wood stoves to meet and stay warm before you go back home to a cold house and sleep under a dozen blankets...

Don't trust the Ukrainian despot either, Russians seem to have largely kept to the ceasefire but Ukrainians have been actively shelling civilians in eastern Ukraine again.

Why is that? Our media is silent, if Russians didn't keep the ceasefire, all media here would have put Russia and Putin as the only war criminals on page 1, like every day.
The Ukraine never agreed to the cease fire. Why let your enemy have time to rearm or replenish their troops. A cease fire only helps the losing side.

That is exactly what I have in the garden filled with well water.
BTW: I am watching the news in Ukraine, There are people with small containers meeting in the downtown areas to get water. We still have the local water wells and fountains here in Europe. You can go to most street corners and fill any jug for free. They are trading foodstuffs, someone set up a diesel generator and there a long extension cords with dozens of USB ports so the people can charge their mobil phones and tablets for getting into or staying in contact with family and friends. Lots of small tents on the street with wood stoves to meet and stay warm before you go back home to a cold house and sleep under a dozen blankets...

Sounds like people are starting to trade locally. Which is what MUST be done to survive the WEFers plans to starve us all. I see this as good news in your area Gary. Also, a testament to the fact they aren’t going to roll over!

When i take an look to the western media we don't need to worry in any case:
- Putin is almost close to the grave, he may survive the next two weeks, or not.
- 90% of all Russians are already killed by the glorious brave Ukrainian fighters without any lost.
- The other 10% are running in direction west like hell. Hope they don't forget to stop at the Spanish Coast....
- Since octobre Zelensky is so close to Moscow he just need to wait the moving truck to enter the Kreml.
- The West has absolutly no economic or energy problems anymore, we're all rich, healthy and we're the absolutly best people in the whole unverse.

Sometimes i just think people, especially preppers, shouldn't inform themselves only by government controlled mass media and they may shall start to think by themselves.

OK, i was enough evil human for this weekend.

If Germany gives the green light to deliver heavy tanks to the Ukraine in the next few days, things can get hot.
Russia will deal with these tanks, these tanks will not decide anything, BUT Russia has said that will follow, at the moment Poland is pushing the Germans for direct war with Russia regarding this tank delivery.

If Germany, Poland and Russia attack each other, no one can say that Poland or Germany is innocent, the only people who are innocent are the population of these two countries. Both the governments of Poland and Germany are currently striving for an open war with Russia by all means, that's a fact, be ready if the conflict gets hot, the situation is tricky.
German tanks are rolling towards Russia again, just like a few decades ago, we will not be able to avoid a new world war.
The problem remains that Europe and NATO want to solve the conflict on the battlefield, there is no will to bring these two warring factions to the round table.
The West is currently ruining its economy and the entire population for this war, they only deliver weapons and our tax money and have no more money for their own country, inflation and rising prices don't matter to our governments. The main thing is to finance a war that cannot be won in this way and destroy our military materials so that we are defenseless in the end.

Latest posts

Back